Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

3 minutes ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Personally, if I'm going to be in a place where I might be in a sling (or even restrained in general), I make sure I take a buddy along with me.  I need another person there to intervene on my behalf if I'm put in a position where I can't do it on my own.  Prob not the kind of thing everyone might do, but at least I have someone around who knows what my limits are.  

That's actually one of the smartest things I've heard someone do, makes every bit of sense to me. As I peruse the forums here (Backroom) and elsewhere, I'm exposed to people participating in exceptionally risky behavior -- things totally separate from the decision to bareback or be pozzed -- so much that you tend to become somewhat numb to more and more extreme acts, any of which can go sideways. It makes me wonder how many are actually taking such precautions .

Thanks for putting that out there.

• Upvote 1

Had it happen too me at a bookstore, was my fault, cheating on bf , stop, had poppers, told the guy to suit up, then found out he was bb, told him not to cum, but after huffing a good hit hesaid he was close, i think my hole clamp on, i was so horned after i knew he bred me and felt so free

• Piggy 3

13 hours ago, SRQDude said:

I make sure I take a buddy along with me. 

Of course it is. 

1.  Alternatively, the sub must bring his phone to the proposed Scene, and make arrangements for a friend to call at X time. 

2.  The friend who places the call must know the address/location of where the sub will be at that appointed time.

3.  If the sub doesn't answer or respond to the phone call, the cops will be called and informed.  And, they will come.

4. The Dom must be informed of these safety arrangements well in advance of the proposed scene.  If he has any thoughts of abuse, he will either cancel the scene, or be impressed at seriousness of the sub's commitment to Service.  If the Dom's on the up & up, he will be doubly impressed, and I would predict a very successful scene will follow.

At least take these few steps to care for your safety.

18 hours ago, BarebackBrat said:

Don’t listen to a bottoms pleas for mercy.  We are bottoms because we are the lowest of life forms. Nothing more than a hole for you to cum in. If I was to ask a top to pull out I’d hope he choke me out and then finish in me and then have his buddies do the same 

Maybe, just maybe, you should speak for yourself and not for "we" anybody. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, hntnhole said:

It seems we need to define the word predator with some specifics. 

Predator need not mean "kill for food" (or even kill at all). For instance, here's the Merriam-Webster online definition (secondary):

"a person who looks for other people in order to use, control, or harm them in some way (e.g. a sexual predator [=a person who commits sexual crimes against other people]."

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SRQDude said:

That's actually one of the smartest things I've heard someone do, makes every bit of sense to me. As I peruse the forums here (Backroom) and elsewhere, I'm exposed to people participating in exceptionally risky behavior -- things totally separate from the decision to bareback or be pozzed -- so much that you tend to become somewhat numb to more and more extreme acts, any of which can go sideways. It makes me wonder how many are actually taking such precautions .

Thanks for putting that out there.

Bear in mind, as I've noted repeatedly: much of what you read in the Backroom (and even here in the main forums) is purely masturbatory fantasies and has as little connection to reality as the Wizard of Oz.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't, I love casual fucks but believe we should have respect for each other. I never cum in a guy without letting them know I'm getting close and giving them the opportunity to get me to pull out if they want. While I no longer have to worry about it, and have been taking bare cock pretty much indiscriminately, I still prefer a guy let me know and make the decision when I'm bottoming.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1