Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

5 hours ago, chip918 said:

I may have mentioned this before, maybe even in this forum, but to me it’s simple. The bottom get to choose what happens, even a condom, UNTIL penetration. Once the top is in, even “just the tip”, the bottom has made it’s choice and has no control or say what happens and where the top shoots his load.

Consent can always be withdrawn. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

As a bottom, I have already asked some Tops to withdraw before cumming. But sometimes I say "pull out" when I feel like he's going to cum, but it feels so good that my whole body says otherwise.

When the Top realizes this, he continues, and ends up breeding me.

It's very difficult for them to guess my true desires when my mouth says no (timidly) but my whole body says YES 😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This whole conversation is framed in topping/bottoming.  But honestly if it were the sale of a vehicle; or removal of one of your organs; consent, agreements, and productive human interactions are founded in being able to trust each other.  I'm certain we've all known people who were never true to their word.  And I am most hopeful that most of us have known people whose word we could count on.  What happens "normally" or "many times" are not the law of the land....  

When it comes to what happens to and inside each or our bodies; which almost always includes our anus, the final say is the owner of the body.  Anything else is some BS social crap that at best might become wank fodder.  

• Upvote 3

I do want to add though, it is the responsibility of the fuckee in this case to speak up for themselve, just as it is the fuckers responsibility to ask for what they desire.  I tend to discount claims "he never asked me...".  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

That's fine, if that's what you want.

Forcing a bottom to take it, when he's made it clear he does not consent to that, is rape. 

You completely whiffed on my comment and I have no idea how you arrived at a rape scene, real or role play. 

6 hours ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

You completely whiffed on my comment and I have no idea how you arrived at a rape scene, real or role play. 

I'm sorry if my comment wasn't clear. I said I agreed with you for YOUR sexual interactions. But your comment was in direct response to one where the poster claimed it was the top's decision where to cum, with no input from the bottom. And that is within the context of a long thread of people saying that once a bottom lets a top inside, he's giving up his right to object.

THAT is what I'm talking about as rape. If a bottom tells a top, before fucking, that he needs to pull out, anyone encouraging a top in that situation to cum inside is encouraging rape. Not you, but the long thread to which you were replying.

Again - if you want to give up that control and say you can't object, that's fine. But that's an affirmative choice you're making, not having your choice overridden by someone else.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I'm sorry if my comment wasn't clear. I said I agreed with you for YOUR sexual interactions. But your comment was in direct response to one where the poster claimed it was the top's decision where to cum, with no input from the bottom. And that is within the context of a long thread of people saying that once a bottom lets a top inside, he's giving up his right to object.

THAT is what I'm talking about as rape. If a bottom tells a top, before fucking, that he needs to pull out, anyone encouraging a top in that situation to cum inside is encouraging rape. Not you, but the long thread to which you were replying.

Again - if you want to give up that control and say you can't object, that's fine. But that's an affirmative choice you're making, not having your choice overridden by someone else.

Your comment with furrowed brows was quite clear. It’s not the first time you’ve done that in my direction. It’s more that you misunderstood mine. I made my comment completely separate from any thought of rape. It was a comment about my appreciation for verbal tops. 
Again, as I said, you whiffed on my comment. I’m content to leave it at that and not turn it into a thing. 

First I always make it abundantly clear that I only fuck bareback and that I intend to cum in his ass. Almost all men  I fuck gratefully take my seed however if I sense the bottom may change his mind when I’m fucking him I will put him on his belly and mount him. That way my weight keeps my cock firmly wedged in his ass. If he does or says anything to indicate he might ask me to withdraw then I will immediately shoot my load in him. You don’t get me horny and allow me to shove my bare cock deep in your ass only to refuse my load. You will be seeded. Never had any kick back from men I’ve seeded like that - they realise they were taking a chance.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

On 2/2/2024 at 7:53 AM, Bokkierob said:

First I always make it abundantly clear that I only fuck bareback and that I intend to cum in his ass. Almost all men  I fuck gratefully take my seed however if I sense the bottom may change his mind when I’m fucking him I will put him on his belly and mount him. That way my weight keeps my cock firmly wedged in his ass. If he does or says anything to indicate he might ask me to withdraw then I will immediately shoot my load in him. You don’t get me horny and allow me to shove my bare cock deep in your ass only to refuse my load. You will be seeded. Never had any kick back from men I’ve seeded like that - they realise they were taking a chance.

I gotta have you use my ass when I visit London this year, I'll let ya but treat me like I'm gonna change my mind and take it!

• Haha 1

• Moderators
On 1/27/2024 at 3:05 PM, HoneyBuns1980 said:

You completely whiffed on my comment...

I'm just going to point out here that I have absolutely no clue what you might mean by this use of the word "whiff". And that's after searching multiple dictionaries and the urban dictionary.

37 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

I'm just going to point out here that I have absolutely no clue what you might mean by this use of the word "whiff". And that's after searching multiple dictionaries and the urban dictionary.

“Whiffed” as in “missed” and “way way way off”, to quote Cosmo Kramer. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

I think he meant "wiffed".  It's old fashioned jargon for "missed".

[think before following links] https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wiff

Lots of homophone mistakes these days.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, austin_submale said:

I think he meant "wiffed".  It's old fashioned jargon for "missed".

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wiff

Lots of homophone mistakes these days.

No, I meant it just as I explained it. And spelled it correctly, too. Anyone even remotely familiar with baseball terminology would get it also. 

4 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

52 minutes ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

No, I meant it just as I explained it. And spelled it correctly, too. Anyone even remotely familiar with baseball terminology would get it also. 

Whiffing is swinging a a ball and missing, i.e., "a swing and a miss"