POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?  

692 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

• YES: I use condoms ALL the time!!!
    • SOMETIMES: If I feel the sex might be risky OR the guy makes me!!!
    • NO: I NEVER USE CONDOMS!!! IT'S BAREBACK AND NATURAL ALL THE TIME!!!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Never asked for one.   An occasional guy will wrap, but what the fuck, he has no fucking idea what he is missing.   Can guarantee I have never fucked an ass wearing a condom...not much of a top, but when I do, it is raw or nothing

I’ve finally got to the point where if a guy tries to fuck me with a condom at a sexy club, I’ll turn round and say no.  I used to put up with it coz I thought I should- but they’re just too fucking uncomfortable, AND they make me feel I’m gonna shit myself lol.

Sometimes guys try to ‘reverse stealth’ me and slip one on when I’m not looking.  As if I wouldn’t be able to tell!  Thankfully, as a species, they seem to be becoming rarer, but I’ll still have a bad night now and again when they seem to multiply like Tribbles.

• Like 2

On 8/19/2019 at 9:06 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

I’ve finally got to the point where if a guy tries to fuck me with a condom at a sexy club, I’ll turn round and say no.  I used to put up with it coz I thought I should- but they’re just too fucking uncomfortable, AND they make me feel I’m gonna shit myself lol.

Sometimes guys try to ‘reverse stealth’ me and slip one on when I’m not looking.  As if I wouldn’t be able to tell!  Thankfully, as a species, they seem to be becoming rarer, but I’ll still have a bad night now and again when they seem to multiply like Tribbles.

fuck yeah! I love it when a cumdump is so devoted to taking loads that they check to make sure the randoms fucking them AREN'T wearing one. Keep up the good work slut.

On 8/17/2019 at 11:23 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

literally NEVER. I was trained to be a bareback cumdumpster kind of pussyboy. Men have always told me that I was born to take mans loads from ANY male that wants to fuck me and that men should never have to wear a condom to fuck a whore like me. I was originally trained to never ever ask for a condom ,always offer bareback and if a top asks if he needs one to fuck me just say no. Then I had a boyfriend who told me to ALWAYS insist on bareback and he wouldn't let guys fuck me with one and guys asked him if he was worried aboutgetting me get knocked up, he would say no. Then my owner told me I am not allowed to ever get fucked with a condom so always check for one when im taking loads blindfolded and peel them off. Some guys walk away but most still end up fucking me. Usually blow their load fast and leave quickly to go was their cocks. when they feel all those loads in me they can't resist but after they cum they realise they have a bunch of anonymous guys loads all over their cock.

that's why you're such a good fuck and a bugged up little whore babygirl

• Like 1

I dont think I have to elaborate this, but stopped using condoms very early on in my sexually active life back when I was a teen. It just didn't feel natural, a bit like betraying myself, betraying the balls I carry, they dont produce seed for a rubber. They produce seed to be shared with other men. Period. 

Edited by ALPHAboy
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ALPHAboy said:

I dont think I have to elaborate this, but stopped using condoms very early on in my sexually active life back when I was a teen. It just didn't feel natural, a bit like betraying myself, betraying the balls I carry, they dont produce seed for a rubber. They produce seed to be shared with other men. Period. 

Hypothetically speaking, condoms have only one utility. When properly sabotaged, they can be reliably used to harvest a top's seed and cherish it in a cunt when he "only ever plays safe" and won't fuck without them. A condom will allow an unevolved top breeder to feel safe in using a man's cunt, while the same (critically damaged) condom will allow men like me to harvest and cherish their seed in their cunts. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, blackrobe said:

Hypothetically speaking, condoms have only one utility. When properly sabotaged, they can be reliably used to harvest a top's seed and cherish it in a cunt when he "only ever plays safe" and won't fuck without them. A condom will allow an unevolved top breeder to feel safe in using a man's cunt, while the same (critically damaged) condom will allow men like me to harvest and cherish their seed in their cunts. 

I agree on that. Though, with breeding, ofcourse it is all and for a big part about sperm injection from the Alpha into the cunt of the beta man. I.e. the seed ending up in the beta's cunt. But for me, breeding is about the skin on skin contact. Not only making breeding much more sensitive and thus more potent and more efficient, not to mention more pleasurable, but you just cant call it breeding or sex in general if there's something in between the men that are breeding. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ALPHAboy said:

I agree on that. Though, with breeding, ofcourse it is all and for a big part about sperm injection from the Alpha into the cunt of the beta man. I.e. the seed ending up in the beta's cunt. But for me, breeding is about the skin on skin contact. Not only making breeding much more sensitive and thus more potent and more efficient, not to mention more pleasurable, but you just cant call it breeding or sex in general if there's something in between the men that are breeding. 

I understand your point, but obviously this intervention isn't for dedicated beta cunt breeders like you. Regardless, a properly sabotaged condom will fail and become a useless ring at the base of the breeders shaft (mostly outside of the cunt being bred). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

I understand your point, but obviously this intervention isn't for dedicated beta cunt breeders like you. Regardless, a properly sabotaged condom will fail and become a useless ring at the base of the breeders shaft (mostly outside of the cunt being bred). 

Oh true indeed. In the end, its important, it is our purpose, to make sure sperm end sup in a male cunt. Like you said before, the connection between the breeders cock and the beta's cunt is what is most important.

Edited by ALPHAboy
  • Like 2

Guest AmbertheTG75
4 hours ago, transsexual_bareback said:

the only condom i will let any guy use on me is this one

th?id=OIP.qEo_APGRXSv0WS4ZtFuamAHaE6&pid=Api&P=0&w=246&h=164

Mmmm I’ve had one of those used on me😍😍

On 8/21/2019 at 3:46 AM, ALPHAboy said:

cumdumps like me appreciate men like you that are always willing to pump your hot loads of cum deep into our fuckholes. taking loads is what we were born to do. thank you sir

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1