POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?  

692 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

• YES: I use condoms ALL the time!!!
    • SOMETIMES: If I feel the sex might be risky OR the guy makes me!!!
    • NO: I NEVER USE CONDOMS!!! IT'S BAREBACK AND NATURAL ALL THE TIME!!!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

Guest takingdeepanal

Only for the purpose of making sure that the three vibrating eggs in my hole don't become the victims of accidents, plus it means that they are waterproofed.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

I’m hard pressed to remember the last time I used one to fuck a guy. I’ll typically pass if a guy wants me to wrap to fuck. I’ll offer to pull out to cum instead or put one on at the last moment before I orgasm. I pretty much always will pass if a guy wants to fuck me using one. I’ll tell them they can pull out to cum if they’re that worried. I did have one regular fuck bud, a married Latino guy who’s 30, insist on wrapping and I let him cause his dick is huge and he’s a hot fuck. The condom’s have broken a few times now and he’s started more often now fucking me bare and pulling out to cum instead. Now that I’ve started Prep he’s said he might be open to cumming inside me. He’s even let me fuck him bare a couple times but not to the point of orgasm. He wants me to but is scared of getting something he gives to his wife.

As a late bloomer, I started my adventures in the summer of 2006.  And yes, I would say I was practicing safe sex then.  Until I met a rugby player in 2007 who said he wanted to "feel me inside him", then the condoms came off and I have not used one since.  Everything is raw nowadays and the hottest encounters  I have had are those where safe or bare sex is never discussed.  Like the other night I was with a 22 yo newbie, when he tired of sucking my cock, he rolled over and spread his ass for me to fuck, No words, no nothing.  Just pure raw sex. 

literally NEVER. I was trained to be a bareback cumdumpster kind of pussyboy. Men have always told me that I was born to take mans loads from ANY male that wants to fuck me and that men should never have to wear a condom to fuck a whore like me. I was originally trained to never ever ask for a condom ,always offer bareback and if a top asks if he needs one to fuck me just say no. Then I had a boyfriend who told me to ALWAYS insist on bareback and he wouldn't let guys fuck me with one and guys asked him if he was worried aboutgetting me get knocked up, he would say no. Then my owner told me I am not allowed to ever get fucked with a condom so always check for one when im taking loads blindfolded and peel them off. Some guys walk away but most still end up fucking me. Usually blow their load fast and leave quickly to go was their cocks. when they feel all those loads in me they can't resist but after they cum they realise they have a bunch of anonymous guys loads all over their cock.

• Like 1

I’ve never once in my life used or even considered using a condom, but I do keep a couple around to show guys who ask if I have them.  Apparently just seeing them is enough protection since nobody I’ve shown them to has ever asked me to actually put one on.  Generally though the guys I’m interested in aren’t the type of guys who even think about using condoms.  

Edited by Qban
  • Like 1

I didn't use a condom for the first 3 years that I had sex. Then I went to hook up with a guy and he lectured me pretty bad about wanting to bareback with a stranger and canceled the hookup. So after that I used them all the time until I got on PrEP. 

Now I use them if I think the Top is too sketchy or if he insists. 

• Like 1

I NEVER use them for fucking, but I do use them to jack off into to store cum balls in my freezer.  It creates the perfect shaped ball once I get about 10 loads in there.  I put it over the head of my cock just before I cum and none gets wasted - lightly tie it off and put it in the freezer till next time I jack off.  I have a decent size ball right now, so time to start a second one.  Love to push it up my own hole before I'm gonna pig out and want someone to think I've already been fucked OR bring it out when I'm playing with someone I can tell would be into it....make out with the melting cum then push it up their hole for lube.  I go through phases doing it, but been doing this for 15 years ona nd off.  

• Like 3

Been 10 years plus since i used a condom. I convinced myself that using condoms was just fake sex. Might aswell jerk off. 

Sex is supposed to be a passionate and intimate relation between two or more people which includes shooting semen into your partner or receiving semen from your partner.

• Like 1

For several years I’ve not used condoms by choice but I do a lot of my fucking travelling the world and respect the choices of other guys and prevailing practices differ quite a bit in different cities. I list some of my sexual experience whenI travel on Twitter at @traveller_gay . I start from the assumption we’ll fuck bareback but am versatile so am just as likely to bottom as top and don’t always know what the other guy plans. While I ask if he goes bare and indicate I do I never try to pressure guys to do anything they’re unhappy to do. I’m in Bangkok for 10 days, fucking 4 or 5 times a day, and yesterday when hooking up online and having agreed to walk to a local Thai guy’s apartment he asked if I had condoms and lube. I just answered that I had lube and was he willing to go bare. He was and now I have his hot Asian cum inside me. I had a mainland Chinese guy insist on a condom yesterday afternoon but ironically it was a mainland Chinese’s guy in Macau who convinced me to stop using condoms several years back and wouldn’t fuck me with them. If condoms are used it’s typically because the guys fucking me wear them. Occasionally I’m asked to wear one but one reason I’m reluctant is that unless I’ve brought my own the ones I’m given are usually too small to be comfortable and stay put on my wide girth and these days I don’t tend to carry condoms (obviously ).

I'm a brat. I do as I'm told which, as I like random outdoor sex, I never know what's really going to happen. 

If I'm told to get bent over the tree/bench/etc I just do as I'm told and take whatever's given. Sometimes I am asked if he should wear a condom and I always say "yes please", and occasionally my dreams come true and it's a more assertive type top who asks me for one and when I say I don't have any just tells me "tough, I'm having you anyway". Forces me to bend over and holds me down as he fucks me. Leaving me mildly struggling and begging and moaning "please Sir, not without a condom" until I'm slapped and told to STFU. It's even better on the odd occasion when there are two or three tops around at the same time and they all take turns holding me down and using me how they want.