POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?  

692 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

• YES: I use condoms ALL the time!!!
    • SOMETIMES: If I feel the sex might be risky OR the guy makes me!!!
    • NO: I NEVER USE CONDOMS!!! IT'S BAREBACK AND NATURAL ALL THE TIME!!!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

My bf and I are open and we both prefer raw fucking.  But, one of our rules is that we only go raw with guys that are either on PrEP like we are or guys that are taking meds and undetectable.  It wasn't until we made this rule that I realized how many guys in my area are NOT on PrEP....which has been somewhat disappointing.  In keeping with the rule, I've used some condoms lately with guys that were probably no risk at all but weren't on PrEP...and I haven't gotten off with any of them.  Ugh.  The condom just makes me immediately deflate.  I've had to turn down some hot ass lately because of it...because I know I won't enjoy it.  

15 minutes ago, barecubtop said:

My bf and I are open and we both prefer raw fucking.  But, one of our rules is that we only go raw with guys that are either on PrEP like we are or guys that are taking meds and undetectable.  It wasn't until we made this rule that I realized how many guys in my area are NOT on PrEP....which has been somewhat disappointing.  In keeping with the rule, I've used some condoms lately with guys that were probably no risk at all but weren't on PrEP...and I haven't gotten off with any of them.  Ugh.  The condom just makes me immediately deflate.  I've had to turn down some hot ass lately because of it...because I know I won't enjoy it.  

But.....if both you and your bf are on PrEP why does it matter what status your sex partners have? Why only guys on PrEP or UD? After all you protected yourselves? Just curious.

I always used to insist on them, it was while I was experimenting I’d say, the only reason I don’t now is because I’m in a relationship with the 1st guy that fucked me bareback, with him he always cums in me and that’s that, if I went single and/or looking for more I’d probably go on prep, I can’t imagine having a condom inside me now, I love the dirty talk about bareback sex.

I sometimes use them as a cock ring 😂

But, seriously, if a guy insists on using one, I’ll respect that. I’m bottom versatile - probably should be written as “bottom.....................versatile” to be more accurate - and ask a prospective top if he’s comfortable topping me bareback earlier in our interactions than later.

But, if I’m flipping, I’ll take account of my view of the bottom’s understanding of the risks he’s adopting through those I choose to take. 

Don’t misunderstand me: I’d always prefer to fuck bare as well (especially when the flipping is happening spontaneously) and, if I’ve no reason to believe the guy’s potentially making a call he’s incapable of making, I’ll respect his decision/preference in exactly the same way that I’d hope others would respect my (informed) decisions/preferences. (Isn’t it ridiculous when people who don’t know you other than from your profile - and I’d argue that I go out of my way to give the rationale for my decisions, probably more than I need to - start abusing you for liking bareback sex.)

But, if there’s any reason for me to doubt that they’re capable of making an informed decision, I’ll insist on wearing a condom.

Yes i have to use condoms with my girl ,bcs she refuses the pills(she thinks they'll make her fat or whatever) ,and i sure asf don't want any kids fucking up my life. So the result of this is, that i'm not really enjoying when i am fucking her pussy. Bcs the fucking condom just wipes away all of my pleasure so i fuck her only for her pleasure tbh. She sucks me very well and on demand though and we do anal so at least there is something good in there for me. So yeah vaginal sex with condoms isn't really worth it . They forget to mention that in school lol. Gotta get my vasectomy done already.

But with guys i don't use them anymore. We used them at the beginning with my FWB ,until once it broke mid sex  ,and we didn't want that to ruin our sex so we proceeded fucking raw. The difference was unbelievable. We agreed that we'll never use them again. And i'll never let someone fuck me with condom anymore. Condoms just feel humiliating and wrong to me. That mentality makes me somewhat limited to sex only with my regular 2 guys (mostly) bcs i am not chasing either. It sucks that insurance won't cover PREP in most of the EU countries.

Anti condom rant over.

Edited by cumbaby