Sex club load

BeardChaser

It had been a few weeks since I had last been fucked, so decided to head to the local gay sauna to see if I could get laid there. After checking in, showering and having a wander around the rooms, there were a few guys who seemed interested. However, an Asian guy, maybe in his late 30’s, with a manbun and a beard really caught my attention, and he seemed keen to have some fun with me as well.

Without speaking, we found a room that we could use, and started kissing each other. He was actually a great kisser, very passionate and really used his tongue well. He licked and played with my nipples as well, which really got me going. And I was happy to return the favour, as I love playing with guys’ nipples.

It wasn’t long before I was sucking on his cock, getting it nice and wet. It was a nicely sized cock, about 6” and a nice thickness for me (I’m a bottom, but sometimes struggle taking bigger dicks, so an average sized one is often good for me). Then I got him on his back and knelt over him, rubbing his cock against my hole.

Things were a bit dry down there though, so we quickly got up and applied some lube to my hole and his cock, before he got me on my knees and slid his bare dick into me. The addition of lube let him go into me until he was balls deep in one movement, and then he started fucking me. I really enjoyed him pummelling my ass, and I moaned a bit, even getting a couple of other guys coming in to watch for a few minutes. I started begging him to unload in my hole and give me his cum, and after a few minutes, he obliged, coating my insides with his load, and I made sure to squeeze my ass muscles to drain him completely. Once he finished cumming he stayed inside of me, reached around and jerked me off until I was cumming on the floor and in his hand, and only then did he pull out of me with a slight plop, as some of his cum followed. Luckily most of it managed to stay inside.

After that, we kissed, thanked each other and I had a shower, got dressed and left, having got exactly what I had gone for - a load in my hole!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Great story, bud, and glad you got what you needed.  Not enough guys realize what trigger points our nipples/tits are.  Mine are hot-wired directly to my hole - work 'em and it begs for your cock to mount it.  Love an audience like that too, especially when one or two come in and start working my nips while I'm being fucked.  That is hog heaven.  OINK!  ;-)

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Love nipple play...mine are hardwired to my cock. That's hot taking bare cock at a sex club. I remember being worried doing that when I first started going but then realized everyone was going bare there. Got over it pretty quick.