HardOneLA

Breeding Groups - Los Angeles area

Hey guys, given that the name of our site is "breeding zone", I'm thinking we have to take it a step forward from just relating past tales, to creating our own new experiences.   Set up our own get togethers to fulfill the needs of all - those who need to fuck and breed, and those of us who need to be fucked and bred.  Would love to have it so we can video it, discretely, and record the fuckings and breedings.  Please let me know those of you who would be interested and we'll make it happen.  I may be able to host my first breeding party and then we can see where we go from there.  Thanks for your thoughts, suggestions, input and responses.  Oink!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Would love to get in with a couple or group of other versatile guys who take care of their health, to play and make discreet vids. (Not judging, just want better odds of avoiding the hassle of STDs.) U=U, hmu

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ATLversRimmer
      I'd like someone in the Atlanta or surrounding area (willing to travel for this too) to host or take me to a hotel and fucking party me out hard while you set up loads for me to take. Absolutely nothing refused, in fact I'd just rather you just announce the hotel and room number and anyone can come if they need a cum dump. I'd have a mask on so photos and videos would be fine, however I'd like a copy if possible. You'd be in charge of keeping me fucked up so I could keep taking cock and marking my ass for every load I took.  Anyone would be free to hang out and watch after making their deposit. Love verbal degradation, so would love before each person fucks they slap me in the face and make me admit my place is being a partied out cumdump who belongs on their knees taking cock from anyone. I'm on Prep, but if you want me to stop takings and have a poz party that's cool too. I'd love to maybe turn it into a monthly session. txt 4045942697 if you or someone can host a breeding party.

• By PozAnonCumslut
      Hosting for no loads refused breeding session this week. Stop by, fuck me, cum inside (no pullouts) and go (or stay for another go) I wanna be a cummy loose mess when you are all done! Poz a HUGE plus. Unmedicated even better! Other diseases are great as well! Pnp is cool. Wanna give me a booty bump? Go right ahead! Keep an eye out tomorrow for location.

• By PopperMeUp79
      The COVID restrictions and disruptions inspired me to setup my own gloryhole.  It started as a bit of a joke with a couple buddies, but as we talked more, I started to see the real possibilities. I was able to put together a simple GH setup with a black curtain easily accessed from the side of my house, so guys could just walk in and unzip.  I didn’t expect much from it — damn!  Was I surprised!!!!  My hole is still dripping.
      I created a GH profile on Grindr and Scruff, then the messages started rolling in. Lots of curious messages, and some that were clearly trying to goad me into sexting — not what I was looking for from this.  But a few real contenders started to emerge. I was surprised how easy it was to set up.  Sent them my address, parking instructions, and how to access the side door. Most of them were anon profiles, but I figured I’d take a shot at it.  
      The first guy arrived about 20 minutes after we chatted. I stripped to a jock strap, got behind the curtain that I’d cut a decent sized hole in, and waited on my knees.  He messaged saying he was there, and I said to come in.  A minute later the door opened quietly, and I could see him enter wearing jeans and shoes. There were no words exchanged before he unzipped, kicked off his shoes, and took off his pants. I took a small hit of poppers. He stepped up to the hole with a semi-hardon and slipped it in.  I quickly took it in my hand — OMG this is really happening!!  I went right down on him.  He let out a warm groan. After a moment, he slowly started thrusting. His cock was growing in my mouth, and was a lot larger than I expected it to be.  I was suddenly working a long 7 inches with a fat head and slight curve to it.  I hit the poppers again and rode the wave to really enjoy working on his thick meat.
      ”Turn around and show me your ass,” he growled.  I didn’t even hesitate. We had never discussed fucking, and I was kind of surprised by his command, but I did it.   Standing in the alcove I hung the curtain in, I turned around and backed up to the hole in the curtain. I immediately felt the warmth of his cock gliding up and down  between my ass cheeks, my hole exposed for him.  He started pushing in — I was dry and didn’t have lube with me.  I heard him spit and push again, more determined this time.  I took a long draw off my poppers, letting the rush settle over me.  I backed up more, trying to relax my hole for his cock.  He spit again and pressed in. With a sharp pop, I suddenly felt the warmth of his cock sliding inside, radiating heat from his bare skin. I started grunting and moaning — the fuck was still too dry and rough — but he wasn’t stopping. His long strokes tugged at my hole, and I grunted more than I moaned. But I was totally caught up in the moment of this totally anon guy pumping my hole sight unseen. It didn’t take him long to unleash his load — no warning, no question about where to dump it — he saw my ass as his cumdump.  He didn’t linger in my hole long, but stepped back, pulled on his pants and shoes, and opened the door. “Thanks” was the only word I ever heard from him.
      I settled back, satisfied with the first time using the gloryhole. I texted one of my buds about it. But after about 15 minutes, I started craving more cock. My hole felt tender from the dry fucking, but it was even more hungry now. I opened my apps and found nearly 20 messages — holy shit!  Sorted through them and started focusing on two guys who seemed serious. One was an older daddy bear with a full profile who wanted to fuck anon.  The other was a 24 year old with no pics, but who messaged me one. 
      The younger guy made it to the house first. He was quick to unzip and slide his cock through the GH.  I was working his cock for a couple minutes when he quietly said, “You wanna fuck?” 
      “Sure.”  I got up, turned around again, and settled into a bent-over position.  This time I had planned better and I added some silicon lube to the first guy’s load. The young guy slid right in and started fucking.  He pulled out and I heard the curtain rustling. Then he slipped back in.  He pounded my hole with steady strokes, no talk at that point, just the sound of his pelvis and balls slapping against my tight ass. I was letting out small grunts as he banged into me with a steady beat. “Where you want it?” He said quietly.  
      “Right where you are, bud!” 
      Almost immediately he grunted, and thrust deep, holding his cock buried inside me for a few seconds before repeating the lingering thrust. I could feel him shaking a bit as he unloaded into my raw hole. After he pulled out, I stood up and turned around — he had pulled the curtain aside and we were standing face to face. He had a fresh face, a little bit elvish, and fairly conversation clothing — he had just opened his pants and pushed them down far enough to fuck. He seemed a bit embarrassed.  I noted he had a wedding ring on. He zipped up and scuttled out quickly without a word.  
      Meanwhile the silver daddy bear had messaged he was on his way. I didn’t see a car out front yet, but he arrived just a  moment after the younger guy drove off. He walked into the mud room, and I could feel the masculine energy radiating off of him.  “Hello, boy,” he said in a husky voice. “I hope you’re ready.” 
      “I am.”
      He took a minute to undress, shucking most of his clothes except socks. I marveled watching him undress through the circle cut in the curtain. He was beefy and sexy, with hair across his pecs and stomach.  He walked up to the hole confidently, “Get to work, boy.” I did.  “Get that cock nice and hard for me,” he said. His dick was growing think and heavy.  I’d guess around 7 inches and girthy, a little wider at the base.  This was a cock that had breached many hot holes. I peppered up again, kneeling in front of that power tool, and got into my best work of the day. He didn’t even need to thrust — I was greedily attending to every inch.  “Mmmmmm hmmmm. That’s it boy.  You won’t be long on your knees.  You have my cock ready for more.”  I moaned as I deepthroated him, the vibration tingling his cock in a way that must’ve made him VERY happy given the sound he suddenly made.  “Fuck!  Fuck, boy.  Let’s see your hole now.”
      I obliged, adding some fresh lube to his cock before turning around in the shadowy space behind the curtain.  “Fuck, boy.  That’s a nice little ass.  And it’s bare, too.  How many loads are in it?”
      ”Two,” I answered as I took two long draws off my poppers.  The head rush had me swimming as I settled into position again, offering my hole to him. He rubbed that power tool against my hole, teasing it a moment. I felt the heat coming off the head, and the slick lube allowing him to grind me. He slapped my ass and I yelped. “Good boy,” he breathed.  He pushed against my hole, and didn’t relent until the shaft pried my ass open further and I groaned. 
      “That’s right, boy. Let me hear those moans. Let me know how much you want this cock.”
      ”Ohhhhhh,” I breathed as he forced it out with a deep thrust, his hands locking onto my hips. “Fuck me, Sir. Fuck..... me ...... fuuuck.....”
      He worked my hole at different angles, stretching the sphincter wider. He bent his knees and thrust upward, and my head snapped back at the intense pleasure/pain that filled me. I was thrusting back now, leveraging myself against the shoe rack and a cabinet to claim every inch of cock in my hole. He was obviously pleased because he started pounding me. “Oh! Fuck! Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Me!” His power tool was laying claim to my hole — probably one of thousands he’s had. I couldn’t get enough!
      ”What does my boy really want?”
      ”Breed me!” I didn’t even have to think about it. “Breed! My hole! Sir!”
      ”Oh fuck, boy. You’re getting it!” He grabbed my shoulders and power fucked my ass, slamming it hard, my head just lolling back and forth as he used me. He was grunting hard, and I could feel the energy of his pulsating cock as he breed me. He thrust deep over and over and over again. “Ah!  Ah!  Ah!”  I could only take it. I couldn’t speak at this point. Just some odd, deep toned noises as he finished off inside me. He held there, small convulsions making his cock twitch inside me. I could feel tiny dribbles starting down the back of my legs.  How much did he shoot inside me?
      ”Stay there, boy. Stay right like that.”  I obeyed, breathing heavy, my ass on display as he stepped backward.  He sounded a bit off balance, but managed to dress without a problem. “Fuck, boy. That’s what I needed today.” He was breathing hard still. “Fuck.  You offer that to me again another day.”  With that he opened the door and left.
      As I’m writing this those loads are still fresh inside me.  My head is still buzzing.  Did that really just happen?!?!?!  Why didn’t I do this years ago?!?!  I have a new home hobby, and can’t wait until the next day I’m working from home. 

• By JamieLong
      I met Dave at the bars. We hit it off immediately and spent the night talking, until the bar finally shut down. We left and decided to go to a new bathhouse that had just opened down the street. We got checked in and got a shared room. We stripped off, making out briefly, and then went out to explore. We got in the hot tub for a bit and chatted with some guys. Had a nice chat but decided to get out and roam a bit more. The club was nice but plain so we headed back to the room where we made out, I sucked his nine inch cock and he sucked my six and a half incher. He was a total twink but turned out to be a top. I totally had him pegged as a bottom. He proceeded to fuck me bare in a couple different positions and ended up shooting his load deep in my ass.
      We met up again another night and ended up going to another bathhouse and he fucked me in the hallway. The club was pretty empty and no one really bothered us much. He cock felt great in my ass, I've always felt more comfortable taking larger cocks than smaller ones. He always gave a good fucking and ended up shooting another load up me. The next time we met he came over to my apartment just before I had to go to work. We were standing in my living room and made out for a little bit. He turned me around and put his hand down my pants, grabbing my hardening cock. He jerked me for a little bit then undid my trousers and pushed them and my underwear to the floor. He pushed his down freeing his massive nine incher and started sliding it up and down my crack while kissing my neck. He spit on his hand and slicked up his hard cock and put it back against my crack. He slid down and came back up and hit my hole. He pressed slowly against me and popped in me bareback. He fucked me for a couple minutes while I jerked my cock. He thrust in deep and shot a load in my ass while I shot a load across the carpet in front of me.
      I didn't see him for a couple years until I ran into him again at the bar. He came up to me and told me he was HIV poz. I asked him if he would still fuck me if he wore a condom. He said sure, but we didn't really have a place to go. He grabbed a condom and took me to an apartment building he used to live in. There was a door to one of the stairwells that didn't close all the way so we pulled it open and went to the top where there was a landing and a ladder to the roof. We could look over the wall and see down the stairwell. It was about three am, and Dave stripped down naked. I was a bit nervous about it because while it was unlikely anyone would come up to where we were at, it was still a possibility. I still got naked and he sucked me and rimmed me. He stood me up naked against the low wall looking down the stairs so I could see anyone that came out of the door on the floor below. He rolled the condom on and proceeded to slide all nine inches of his tool into my ass.
      He fucked me from behind while standing up for about ten minutes, then he dropped me to the ground on my back, putting my legs up on his shoulders and slammed his cock in and out of my hole. He kept at it, kissing me and sliding his rubber-covered cock in and out for another fifteen minutes before he flipped me over on my hands and knees to fuck me doggy style. Before he entered me again I heard a pop that I didn't really pay much attention to. I was pretty drunk and when I reached back to guide his dick into my ass I still felt the condom. He fucked me for a little while more and then I decided to turn around and lay on my back again. As I was guiding his cock back into me I realized only the base of the condom was intact. He had been fucking me bare for the last few minutes! The moment I had that realization I almost had a spontaneous orgasm. He slid half covered dick back into me and I started to jerk my cock. It only took me about thirty seconds to shoot a load all over my chest. I told him to pull out after I came because his cock was starting to hurt my ass. He pulled out, took the broken condom off and jacked his load onto my chest as well. He never said anything about the broken condom.
      I realized he broke open the condom while he was repositioning me. I guess he was used to fucking me bare. I was so turned on when I noticed the broken condom, I wouldn't have cared if he seeded me with his poz load. I saw him again a few years later on the local light rail. He was checking me out, but I couldn't tell if he recognized me but he was definitely cruising me. I had to get to a class, but I should have gone after him for one more fuck and one more load in my ass.
    • By Rawboipussy
      This happened this last summer when everything was locked down for Covid. My husband used to drive for Lyft, and was friendly with a group of homeless people in certain areas of metro Detroit. We were bored, so we decided to take a drive and see if we could get into some trouble. 

He had me wear a jockstrap, and some short shorts, sitting in the backseat fucking my hole with a dildo while we drove around. We went to the neighborhood, and spoke to some of his the homeless people he’s friendly with to see if they wanted to fuck me.

Tommy, this 20 something straight guy decided he’d let me suck his dick, and if it felt good he’d fuck me. He’s got a semi hairy chest, and a big full bush, which absolutely turns me on. He’s about 5’7”, and 150 lbs, which is a frame that is a lot smaller than mine. (I’m 5’10, and 196). He’s cute, but this is not my type, but I’m a slut, and here we are. 
      So I get on my knees in the dark alley behind this dilapidated bank, where they’ve been sleeping, and start sucking his dick. I thought it would smell and taste horrible, but it was surprisingly sweet tasting. His cut dick got hard almost instantly, and was at least 8” long, and about 5” around, he kept whispering “fuck”, and “holy shit. You really know how to suck a dick”. After a few minutes he said “alright, let me see that pussy.” 

We head over to where this huge bank door where I can lean over and get my balance. I pull my shorts down, and Tommy blurted out “god damn. That’s a nice fucking ass.” I could feel myself blushing, because this straight guy, who despite being homeless, was incredibly attractive. He takes my ass and spits on my hole, putting a finger up in me to see what it feels like. He liked that it was already loosened up because of the dildo, and creamy. He said “this feels as smooth and tight as a pussy”, and I responded “make it your pussy tonight”. Me saying that kinda turned him on, and he spit on his dick. 

He plays with my hole with the tip, and asked if I was ready, which I responded “always”. He slowly inches it in, and fucks a little deeper with every stroke, until finally he gets it all the way in. He stops. His breathing is strained, and he just keeps muttering “fuck, fuck, fuck. This feels so good”. His strokes are uneven, and awkward, and you clearly tell he’s very awkward. 

He finally gets his bearings, and gets his stroke to a very steady rhythm. He mutters “ I’m gonna make you my bitch. You’re gonna let me nut in you, aren’t you slut”, with me moaning “yes, baby, yes. Give me all that cum”. I’m leaking precum so bad at this point. He keeps pumping my hole harder and faster, making me moan so loudly, and I knew it was almost time. He grunts this primal, throaty noise, and pulls my ass so he’s balls deep in me. He starts to cum, and just keeps saying over and over again “oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhhh fuuuuuck”, and I can feel him throbbing inside of me. I reach between my legs and cup his hairy balls, feeling them pulse with every contraction. He pulls out, and I turn around to suck his dick clean. Which isn’t something straight people do lol. 

Anyway, this was my first experience with a homeless man, but not my last. 

to be continued...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.