What was your 1st experience with WS?

billy

Many years ago, at a bar in Chicago, out on Lincoln Ave, now long-gone.

The AA Meat Market had a watersports area on the second floor (as well as slings, etc), and I had stepped up to a regular toilet to take a leak.  This wasn't a regular "men's room" - the toilets were lined up against a wall, out in the open. There was a guy on his knees in between the one I was about to use and the next one, and as soon as I started to piss, he just clamped his mouth around my Cock and drank it all down.  I was a bit surprised - but then nothing surprised me very much at that lovely pigpen.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

My mom's long term and older fiance.. tjey were engage for many years altogether but never married. He topped me several times a week all through college and after. Our pnp fuck sessions were amazing.

He was into a lot of kink. He would give me Golden showers often. He didnt piss on/in me the first time he fucked me but it was really quickly after.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had been meeting a gay couple for a few years and one night they finally talked me into receiving a golden shower. It was in their shower and it was awesome. They had been drinking beer and had lots of volume. Didn't drink any for quite some time, but eventually I did, and I've liked it ever since but it doesn't consume me. Like getting my cunt fucked, I just do it occasionally. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Mine was a bit unexpected but not completely unexpected. I met an older lady on a dating site last year, she is a beautiful 55yo lady, i was 32. I started talking with her, told her i was into older women and she was looking for a young man to fuck. SHe is divorced and have been a long time since the last time she had some action, we started talking about fetishes, what we liked, what we wanted to try and so on, and she mentioned she always had a fantasy of pissing on someone else, i had never tried that and told her i would be interested to try if she wanted.

Well, we ended up meeting on a cafe, we had a little chat, and we both agreed that we were going to have sex, so we decided to go to a motel she knew. I did notice on the way that she was drinking water, quite a bit of it, and i did notice that she had a coffee on the cafe, but i figured it was the heat and completely forgot about what she told me before. Once on the room, We started kissing each other, touching each other, we both got naked and i could finally see her naked, she might not be so young anymore but it got me going. It got me really excited and i noticed she was fidgetting a bit and doing weird movements but i paid no mind to it. i gathered she was nervous, she got on the bed and requested me to give her oral. I love doing oral, i love the feeling, the taste, the wetness, i was enjoying myself in there. She was enjoying herself, i could tell as she was getting wetter and wetter, she was guiding me to what she wanted, where she wanted, and i could tell she was about to have an orgasm, so i kept going with all my might.

Thats when it happened. The moment she was reaching her orgasm, she grabbed my head, pushed me as hard as she could agaisn't her pussy, positioning my mouth directly on the right place and almost crushing me with her nice thights, and the moment that orgasm started, she let it go without a word or signal. She started pissing directly in my mouth. I could feel her warm pee filling my mouth, i knew it was piss the moment i felt the taste, but with no place for that golden juice to go, i did the only thing i could. I started to swallow. I swallowed as much as she could release untill she calmed down and i noticed the stream decreasing. When she finished i still had a bit of it on my mouth, i could feel the wamth, the taste. My mind was blank, i didn't know what to do, and just swallowed the last bit. She positioned herself, she was a bit nervous and trying to look at the mess she made, but when she noticed everything was "dry", she told me to open my mouth. I obliged. She couldn't see her golden juice on my mouth, she smiled, spit on it, and told me to drink it. I did as told, she smiled, and that was my first experience not only with being pissed on,  but at the same time, my first time drinking piss.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 11:14 AM, billy88666 said:

My 1st time was in my mid 20's. I went home with a guy who was into heavy bondage. I ended up strapped to a board in a very heavy scene. The piss drinking was to assist me to swallow something more solid but it's not a tale I can tell here...

Hot, wish we could talk about what happened next. I am hungry now!

Years ago a Top who had just finished fucking me asked if I wanted a shower before I set off home. I said ok. I got in the shower and he followed, pushed me to my knees and pissed over me. I'd really not expected that but found it fabulous. Ever since I've enjoyed being pissed over, but particularly, into my holes.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Jude said:

Years ago a Top who had just finished fucking me asked if I wanted a shower before I set off home. I said ok. I got in the shower and he followed, pushed me to my knees and pissed over me. I'd really not expected that but found it fabulous. Ever since I've enjoyed being pissed over, but particularly, into my holes.

That's how I'd like it to happen to me.

• 4 weeks later...

I was more into bottoming when I was younger. I was having sex with one of my first flatmates - once after he fucked me we were spooning in bed together with his dick still up my ass, I felt his dick twitch and throb a few times and I didn't realise what was happening until I started feeling like I needed to take a shit. When I asked him what was happening he told me he was pissing in my ass - there was something about being held and laying in bed while he did something so filthy that I loved straight away. He told me later that was also his first time, he had never tried it before but he said there was something about me that just told him I'd like it. He wasn't wrong 🙂

He had a big dick even when he was soft so it went deep - we couldn't do it all the time because it always took a few hours to completely work its way out of me, but that became a semi-regular thing for us after fucking. Usually we'd do it at night, I'd sit on the toilet and take a shower before going to bed but more always came out the next morning - so I was sleeping with his piss locked away somewhere in my large intestine. I also tried drinking his piss once but I hated it - I've had a few bottoms drink mine since then though.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 1 month later...
On 1/29/2024 at 9:42 AM, nate88 said:

I was more into bottoming when I was younger. I was having sex with one of my first flatmates - once after he fucked me we were spooning in bed together with his dick still up my ass, I felt his dick twitch and throb a few times and I didn't realise what was happening until I started feeling like I needed to take a shit. When I asked him what was happening he told me he was pissing in my ass - there was something about being held and laying in bed while he did something so filthy that I loved straight away. He told me later that was also his first time, he had never tried it before but he said there was something about me that just told him I'd like it. He wasn't wrong 🙂

He had a big dick even when he was soft so it went deep - we couldn't do it all the time because it always took a few hours to completely work its way out of me, but that became a semi-regular thing for us after fucking. Usually we'd do it at night, I'd sit on the toilet and take a shower before going to bed but more always came out the next morning - so I was sleeping with his piss locked away somewhere in my large intestine. I also tried drinking his piss once but I hated it - I've had a few bottoms drink mine since then though.

Hot story! I love filling up a sexy guy with hot piss and feeling him enjoying it.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

There was a bar down on Lincoln Ave called the Meat Market; it could just as well have been called the PigPen too.

There was a urinal upstairs on the South wall - no enclosure, no nothing - just a urinal bolted to the wall.  Guys would fuck/suck whatever all over the place, and this urinal was just ... there.  After the heat of doing battle for a while I needed to piss, wriggled my way over to that urinal, and found two guys - one on each side of the urinal - naked, kneeling with open mouths. so I just tried to split it up between the two.  I'd had a couple of beers by then, so it wasn't "coffee-piss" (which is about the last thing from an aphrodisiac), and finished up, hoping they enjoyed it.  Didn't do much for me, but - to each their own. 

I remember thinking 'shit - glad it's not me that has to scrub the floor in the morning' ......

Moved in with my grandfather at an early age and shared a bed. Maybe a week later one night, I feel him laying behind me going in my butt. Figured he was going to cum and plug me as usual.

This time though it was the middle of the night. He goes in slow until I feel his balls against my butt and hold it there. Then I feel it and it sure didn't feel like cum and there was a lot. I hear the drawer and it's the plug which quickly goes in and a pair of rubber underwear to put on for the first time.

In the morning I emptied a torrent of piss from my ass.  The only piss activity he was into. That was the first time.

After that., plenty more from him and other cocks.

Last day in a hotel in NYC with late checkout. Had taken an earlier load and was still on the apps before I showered and left for the airport. Got a hit from a hot bear ginger on GROWLr. Wanted me on my knees in the bathroom to drink his piss before he bent me over the bed and left his load.  He walked in and told me to take out his cock out and drink his piss. I pulled out his cock and started  sucking and then he released his stream into my mouth which I swallowed eagerly. It was a bit of surprise but turned on by his dom actions.  He emptied his bladder into my mouth, pulled me to my feet and out to the bed, pushed me face down onto the bed and pushed his hard cock hp my lubed loaded hole and fucked me hard and fast with his belt and zipper rubbing my ass. He blew his load into me, stuffed his cock back into his pants and left without saying another word.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Just last year we had a roommate for a bit he would fuck me for awhile. I wanted more but he was getting fed up I think. I'm always hungry. He started to finger fuck me in front of my boyfriend and made me piss all over my self over and over like I was squirting everywhere was so hot. Since then I piss everywhere when I go to my fisting top friend I love losing control of my bladder while getting fucked and or fisted. Sign of how much of a bottom slot im becoming

My first experience was at the Mineshaft bar in New York.  Dark room, secondary bar and free sex in the basement included a bath tub.  I watched for a while as naked men stopped and pissed on the occupant.  As soon as he moved on I was in the tub!  Advanced  to join the golden showers group, and frequent another tub at the Toilet bar.