What was your 1st experience with WS?

billy

1 hour ago, Willing said:

Yellow hankie?

Part of the hanky code people have used while cruising. Yellow is watersports. Much of that code carries over into a lot of gear, mostly yellow(ws) and red

20 hours ago, BoyBakery said:

Part of the hanky code people have used while cruising. Yellow is watersports. Much of that code carries over into a lot of gear, mostly yellow(ws) and red

I need a yellow hankie, and a leaking feeling that I need a red one too👿

Ive always been curious but haven’t tried it until a few days ago. 

This guy hit me up on grindr and asked if i was into it. Told him it would be my first time but im down. He asked if he could piss in my ass and then eat it. I told him he could. I sucked him until he was ready to piss and he slid his bare cock in my hole and started to piss. His piss leaked out but he kept going. He then knelt down and started to eat my hole. He ate it till i was nice and wet from spit and piss and then he fucked his load into me. I cleaned him off and to my surprise he pissed in my mouth. Only a little. But this made my cock so hard. The taste is something to get used to for sure, but man did i feel like a whore. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My 1st time I was parTing and during a pounding I was receiving he stopped moving then I felt a warm sensation in my belly then he pulled out and i felt this piss pouring of my of my hole. It felt surprisingly good.  The bed was a mess after but we still played on. 

I now when getting get fuck ill tell the top to fill me.

My 1st time drinking i was on my knees sucking a guy and he ask if I was thirsty i said yes didn't know what was coming and all of a sudden i got a mouth full. He yelled drink it as he held his dick tight to stop it. So i did I actually liked the taste.  So i started to suck him and he released his dick and I drank it all. He started to get real hard  then blew a big load in my mouth as i swallowed .

Love to drink a top after heavy parTing. 

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Piggy 2

A friend ask if I could come over to his party. He knows I do WS and his friends want to try it. When I showed up there were nine people who wanted to piss on me. Some want me to drink from the tap. Some squatted over me and put their dicks in my mouth and pissed I thought I was going to drown but I I started Swallowing it, and the rest just pissed all over me. He told me to get up and leave, so I put my clothes over my pissed, soaked body and went home. 

1 hour ago, Bruce999 said:

A friend ask if I could come over to his party. He knows I do WS and his friends want to try it. When I showed up there were nine people who wanted to piss on me. Some want me to drink from the tap. Some squatted over me and put their dicks in my mouth and pissed I thought I was going to drown but I I started Swallowing it, and the rest just pissed all over me. He told me to get up and leave, so I put my clothes over my pissed, soaked body and went home. 

That friggin hot 🔥  the most i had was 2 piss all over me and in my mouth.

I had one guy use a speculum to get my hole wide open to piss into my hole! That was fun

Edited by Njn0mc

I had a fuckbuddy that I met with regularly in the local bathhouse and he and I would have fantastic bareback sex for hours. A few times he had asked me what my thoughts were on watersports and I honestly told him that I had never tried playing with piss and that I didn’t really know what to think. In my head it sounded hot and naughty but whether it would be like that in real life might be a different matter.
One day he and I met up to have a sex and we had been at it for about an hour when I ended up on my back with him straddling me on the chest and pushing his fat long cock into my mouth to suck on. I used my tongue on his shiny cockhead and took as much I could of his shaft into my mouth as well. At one point he kind of froze and sat very still on my chest and I started to wonder what was going on when I suddenly felt my mouth fill up with a hot liquid and it didn’t take long to realize that it wasn’t cum.
He looked down and winked at me and I tried the best I could to swallow as much of his piss as I could. It was very erotic and the thought of his golden juice being inside me was very intoxicating.
The next time we met we had agreed to drink loads of water before coming to the bathhouse. We got undressed and decided to find an empty toilet where we could play without making a mess of the fuck cabins upstairs. It was totally hot - we took turns pissing on each other, in the face, in the mouth, all over the body and when we were empty my friend turned me around and fucked me fast and hard over the toiletbowl.
We played WS many times since - highly recommendable. But don’t eat asparagus before a WS session - the smell of your urine is not very pleasant 😉

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

When I was 26. I was at a bathhouse and this daddy type was about to have a piss in the bathrooms and I just stopped to look. He walked to me and started pissing all over my body. Instincts took over and I found myself on my knees as he pissed all over my face.

• Like 2

I must of been 19 or 20 moved to London for uni, met a guy as we were getting on and cock docking /frottage I felt him piss, it felt so nice I didn't say anything until he said "oh... You like that." And yes was my answer to which I then got body soaked and we fucked afterwards

• Like 2

I was in my twenties and sucking off my best friend as usual and waiting for him to cum in my mouth but he started pulling his cock out and I was trying to keep sucking it.  Once he got it just out and on my lips he began to piss on me and my face.  He started to apologize and saying he just couldn't hold it any longer.  To my surprise i told him I loved it and he could do that anytime and all over me.  

Sadly he passed away and I have never gotten any one to piss in my ass.

Just now, barebackbro said:

I've always loved pissing, especially in public. My 'first time' that was vaguely sexual was pissing on myself in the bath, with a raging hard on.

I should add that when I come across guys who are interested in piss play but nervous about it, my advice is always that they try pissing on themselves in the shower. If that turns them on, they'll love watersports. It's never failed yet!