What was your 1st experience with WS?

billy

Mine was literally last week! Never had interest in WS, but was having sex with a super hot, hung regular pal and after 40 minutes or so he said "brb, I gotta take a piss" to which I said "go ahead" --and he did! He pissed a huge load inside of me and after finishing continue to fuck me until he unloads his 12 day load! It felt amazing -- the sloshing sound was incredible. I don't know about other WS activity, but I am definitely down for taking it up my man hole!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, Indynudeguy said:

My first experience was at the Mineshaft bar in New York.  Dark room, secondary bar and free sex in the basement included a bath tub.  I watched for a while as naked men stopped and pissed on the occupant.  As soon as he moved on I was in the tub!  Advanced  to join the golden showers group, and frequent another tub at the Toilet bar.

Remember the Mineshaft well…had some interesting times there

• 2 weeks later...

The very first was pissing on myself in the shower growing up. Then my first WS with a guy was at a nude beach. The guy and I were taking turns fucking each other when he suddenly told me to open my mouth. I drank it all up and then pissed on him. It was made even hotter that guys a little ways down were watching the whole thing. I've been hooked ever since

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Was at a sex club in LA (east of Sta Monica & Vermont) and had to piss. A guy was sitting on a toilet, so I stood at one of the urinals. The guy said he would drink my piss, so I thought, "Why not?"  He took my cock in his mouth, and of course, I was rock hard. He was patient enough to let me stay in his mouth while I softened up. Eventually I was able to work my piss down and piss in his mouth. He closed his lips around my cock and I got boned up again. Eventually I was able to learn how to piss with a hard on. I quickly realized how fucking erotic it was to piss in a guy's mouth ... felt like an extended orgasm.

It wasn't long after my first time that I questioned if drinking from the tap was as enjoyable as feeding my piss in a guy's mouth. Eventually I started going to the LA Waterpolo piss parties.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Years ago I was at a bathhouse making out with a very hot younger guy. We were taking turns sucking each other off when he told me that he would be right back because he had to piss. I told him to stay and I would take his pee. Within seconds his partially hard dick was in my mouth and he let loose. I did everything I could to make sure none spilled, swallowing voraciously. As his stream dwindled I made sure I kept some in my mouth and when he finished I kissed him deep sharing what I just I just took. We kept kissing until I moved to his ass, ate him good and the bred him. Only fair since I took his fluids that he should take mine.

• Like 2