Gloryhole Challenges Question

TotalPig

Probably not right to say this, but it's my preference. Small cocks just don't excite me. I need to have my mouth full with cock. I tried sucking small cocks and just disappointed. I lose interest. I want to suck ,choke, feel his cock in the back of my throat with me gagging, drooling and want his cum to fill my mouth with his cock.

Just me

Guest Goodbye
On 12/27/2018 at 8:11 AM, TotalPig said:

As a lover of sucking cock for hours at sex club gloryholes, I usually service a lot of cock. But I am picky in that I am uninterested in sucking small cocks.  Sometimes a guy unzips, sticks it through and I don’t want to waste my time on it once I see it is small. Am I being selfish or do i have the right to walk away or ignore dicks 6” and under?

To each his own... It's your mouth unless it's owned by an Alpha male then it's just plain rude to refuse... 😂

I do luv the big ones that unload deep down my throat. But a cock is a cock and I love loads in my mouth. 

The little ones may not give as intense a fuck. But I love that when they unload in my ass I'm more likely to feel the cum. Not just the convulsions. I enjoy both. 

At this point in Covid, any cock will do just fine!

I just love MEN, so any cock I will service and finish off the guy, does not matter on size, I will suck. I also love it when they have big balls that come through that I can play with, all men have cocks, I have a mouth to use.

I remember a bloke in NYC ABS, think it was Blue something, anyway this small cock came through, I gladly sucked it to completion and pulled on his beautiful balls.

We came out of the booths at the same and looked at each other, he was a hunk, tall guy, beard, blue eyes, he smiled.

Anyway, we got to talking in the store, he asked if I fancied a drink, no pressure, I wanted to and did. Having a drink, chatting, he mentioned his dick size and asked what I thought about it, confused look on my face. He told me that the amount of times, the partian hole is closed, or he is pushed away, even slapped at, when he presents his cock for sucking has happened alot.

I really felt for him, to be insulted and disrespected by a faceless stranger must have an effect on him or other people.

Anyway, I met him the next day arranged, he was so handsome and attentive,great kisser, awesome body. had a great time, he came back to my hotel room later, we had sex, he took his time, had confidence and fucked me a few times that night and although it was not deep fucking, he hit the spot of enjoyment and his balls slapping against me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

At the glory hole, I’m there to swallow cum so as a true glory hole fag , I take on all  “cummers” It is more fun and challenging with big thick cocks but sometimes the Amal ones surprise you in terms of load volume

• 2 months later...
On 12/22/2020 at 7:26 PM, Str8man said:

Yes. You are being selfish and arrogant. Just suck it. Suck every cock that come through and be grateful for the honour. lf you are kneeling at a glory hole and sucking strangers cocks, you are clearly a faggot and a slut. Stop pretending to be too good to suck average and smaller cocks. You are a cocksucker. Do your job.

is that what you say to your son?

On 2/20/2021 at 5:24 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

I just love MEN, so any cock I will service and finish off the guy, does not matter on size, I will suck. I also love it when they have big balls that come through that I can play with, all men have cocks, I have a mouth to use.

I remember a bloke in NYC ABS, think it was Blue something, anyway this small cock came through, I gladly sucked it to completion and pulled on his beautiful balls.

We came out of the booths at the same and looked at each other, he was a hunk, tall guy, beard, blue eyes, he smiled.

Anyway, we got to talking in the store, he asked if I fancied a drink, no pressure, I wanted to and did. Having a drink, chatting, he mentioned his dick size and asked what I thought about it, confused look on my face. He told me that the amount of times, the partian hole is closed, or he is pushed away, even slapped at, when he presents his cock for sucking has happened alot.

I really felt for him, to be insulted and disrespected by a faceless stranger must have an effect on him or other people.

Anyway, I met him the next day arranged, he was so handsome and attentive,great kisser, awesome body. had a great time, he came back to my hotel room later, we had sex, he took his time, had confidence and fucked me a few times that night and although it was not deep fucking, he hit the spot of enjoyment and his balls slapping against me.

This is a great reminder that every cock deserves a warm mouth or hole.  Some of the best interactions I have had were entering the ABS and seeing an occupied booth with a bunch of guys standing around ignoring it.  I take the opportunity and enter the adjoining booth and normally am rewarded with a hard cock and a hot load to swallow.    It was actually at Blue a few weeks ago I got an incredible load from a small but intensely hard and hot uncut dick.  Whatever I did caused the attendant to tell me a few times how good were my skills. I guess it was a friend that I blew.  Happy to have made him happy. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

The way I see it, my duty as a cocksucking, cumpig faggot is to facilitate the stranger's pleasure. Even though it is intensely pleasurable to me when I service cock after cock, that isn't my purpose. That is a pleasant bonus. The goal is for men to receive pleasure in my mouth. So...it is not up to me, and it has nothing to do with how big his cock is or isn't.

If I run a tire shop, do I turn away compact cars? No, I am in business to meet the needs of the client, not my own. That means I put tires on every car that cums in my shop, no matter how big they are or what color they are. 

So suck ALL those cocks and be grateful he honored you with the opportunity to drink his sweet cum. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Glory hole's are great fun. The anonymous cock poking thro hard and ready. Taking it in hand for a few strokes then opening your mouth and sucking it, bobbing your head to and thro feeling it swell and throb. Then as the slimy sperms get pumped out gulping his load down your throat. Never knowing who he is as your locking your sperms stained lips. X

On 12/27/2018 at 6:11 AM, TotalPig said:

As a lover of sucking cock for hours at sex club gloryholes, I usually service a lot of cock. But I am picky in that I am uninterested in sucking small cocks.  Sometimes a guy unzips, sticks it through and I don’t want to waste my time on it once I see it is small. Am I being selfish or do i have the right to walk away or ignore dicks 6” and under?

I've recently encountered a number of guys in the sauna who are small. When soft. I've been VERY happily surprised to discovered they're anything but once they become hard. Just saying ...