2019 Load Tally

Bammbammbarexxx

The year has started out slow. April in particular didn’t turn out the way it did last year. As of May 31, I’m at only 58 year-to-date. I may have to travel to a major city to reach the numbers of Tops I feel I should be servicing.

Guest Binudenative

- My load tally for the year now is, I have been bred 6 times this year now. I just got fucked bare and raw about 20 minutes ago in my living room, and I just stepped out of the shower. I am still naked as I typed this and my butthole is a little sore from my nervous top. He is a closeted rancher and asked me if he could come over. He just took off his shirts and pushed his Wranglers and tighty whities down, and I sucked his cock for a few minutes, and I undressed completely nude for him and he nervously rammed himself into me and he quickly came in a minute. It was hot in he was trimmed, about 5 inches erect and penetrated me while I bent over, I spread my ass cheeks for him,  grabbing the arm rest of a love seat, and pumped my ass unprotected and came inside of me. It was a huge watery load.. 😉 

On 5/5/2019 at 12:45 PM, DirtyLoadBear said:

2019 my goal is... take 100, share 125

current count 1/23/19

11 loads taken 

14 loads given

On Monday I went to Steamworks for Anonymous Monday, I took my hood a caught 4 loads. One was a soda can dick that definitely knew how to pound a butt. I gave 2 loads. 

I’ve had a busy weekend breeding a few travelers in the area.

UPDATE: 5/5/19

I went to Cumunion at Steamworks Seattle tonight. 

I took 2 loads putting me at 27 loads  ytd. (One of the guys was THICK...I still feel him this morning)

i gave 3 loads hitting a total of 50 holes I’ve bred this year. 

Its only spring!

Fuck you have fucked 50 holes this year oh my god, make me 51 please

I only started counting in February when I noticed this topic and when I read that you could download an app to keep score, which I have (kountr). So far by 6 June I’ve taken 11 loads and deposited 4 loads. That’s from a total of 74 fucks (32 bottom, 42 top).

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2019 at 5:55 PM, BB4fking said:

I only started counting in February when I noticed this topic and when I read that you could download an app to keep score, which I have (kountr). So far by 6 June I’ve taken 11 loads and deposited 4 loads. That’s from a total of 74 fucks (32 bottom, 42 top).

Where do you get that app?

Its good to keep score, it keeps you on the ball and aiming to do better. So I looked at my current totals and those I reported previously and am pleased to observe the improvement.

in the last 10 weeks I’ve increased the rate of fucks I’ve been having from 4.1 per week to 4.8. As importantly the rate of loads taken or given has tripled from 0.5 to 1.5 per week.

i also noted the number of fucks I’ve had this year (since February when I started counting) is 95. So I hope to reach 100 soon, maybe tonight...

Only taken 61 loads so far for 2019 but am aiming for over 200 by years end which should be easy if I visit a couple of big cities as planned and do the bath houses 😉

Heading into World Pride in NYC this weekend with 350 loads on my record. Hosting a breeding event on Friday evening at hotel Pennsylvania before hitting up Cummunion, the getting bred all day on Saturday! No loads refused all weekend. Follow my adventures on twitter - @bammbammbarexxx or on BBRT as Travelingcumpuppy 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 9:14 AM, faggot hole said:

i started the year right with 17 loads at a marathon football watching party on new years day.  That was 11 received anally and 6 swallowed.  i was invited to the party by a FB specifically for the purpose of being available to serve the guys' needs so that they didn't have to miss any of the football action.  Plus an incalculable amount of piss either swallowed or injected anally.  (But that's an aside.)  in the ensuing 8 days i've taken an additional 12 loads (8 anal, 4 oral).  That's an average of 2.9 loads a day in 2019.  i suspect that things will slow down some.  Not even a total cum whore like me can maintain this pace, although trying would be an awesome exercise.

It’s always been a fantasy of mine to be used durning a sporting event . Just on my knees going dick to dick passing out beers and snacks 

• Upvote 1