Breeding slut vs. Life of Love

408curious

47 minutes ago, Imgameu41 said:

I fell in love with my slut bf at a fuck party.  He took 26 loads that night but came home with me 

DAMN, that's how you find a true 'blood's brother', a sex warrior who will go out on 'expeditions' without fears, remorse and hypocrisy!

• 1 year later...

I like the idea of a loving relationship and I never say never. Until that time however I am going to continue letting men use my holes and if any of them want to make it more regular they have to understand that I am, quite simply, not going to be monogamous.

• Like 1

I have a whole list of "boys who got away" ... mostly due to life circumstances but one specifically because I knew that a person better for him than me was out there (and I was right).  It is unlikely now that someone will come along now for me though.

On 7/26/2019 at 2:56 PM, Imgameu41 said:

I fell in love with my slut bf at a fuck party.  He took 26 loads that night but came home with me 

I can relate to that.

4 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

Why ?

Because most of the boys who got away probably died in the 90's or 2000's and no one has held me after sex like my friend did in Koeln, the minute he was legal and told me "Ich habe dich so Lieb" (basically one step from a full declaration of love).  No one has moved in that direction since I ended it with my ex in 2004.

Love is rare and not extinct. So I hope it will find you again.

4 minutes ago, fuckholedc said:

"Ich habe dich so Lieb"

Yep, that's a hard act to follow. And possibly the most kind thing I've read on this entire site.

You sound like a kind man.
Thank you for sharing. ❤️

30 minutes ago, BareLover666 said:

Love is rare and not extinct. So I hope it will find you again.

Yep, that's a hard act to follow. And possibly the most kind thing I've read on this entire site.

You sound like a kind man.
Thank you for sharing. ❤️

Thanks!  May we all find love.

• Like 1