Breeding slut vs. Life of Love

408curious

Not particularly looking for love because I haven’t met that guy yet. However,  I did find love, previously, at different points in my life.

My first, we were young and horny. Feelings were there but we thought we could also handle an open relationship/threesomes, group sex thing. We eventually drifted apart because the sex with other people, though wasn’t always better, was way more frequent than with each other.

Second, which actually was my last (explain later), was actually a “compensated” relationship with a dom daddy/BDSM twist. It was exciting at first, especially the vacations, party favors, and shit. He’d slut me out to his friends, as well as several clients. Frequent sex dungeon episodes/parties and gangbangs was where I saw his dark side, and it scared me, kept me off balance, and attracted all at once. He played hard, extremely hard, and knew how to push me away and pull me back at the right times. There were times where it was too much, where I needed a break from sex, but he never let up. Eventually I aged out and he replaced me with a younger version of me, which is what I did when my predecessor got a lil “too mature” for his appetite. I felt hurt, rejection was way more painful than anything he ever did to my body (and I have the physical scars to prove it). 

Last, he was my real, only love. I went monogamous for him, even during his military deployments. We had to keep it on the DL because “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” was still a thing. He wasn’t perfect, but we complimented each other. I kept his hot temper in check and gave him the emotional support he never had. He gave me stability and knew how to keep me in line, especially in bed. On his last deployment to Iraq, he was killed during a rocket attack, a few days before Christmas and the day before DADT was repealed. He talked about how he was going live openly and come out to his parents, as difficult as that would be, when he returned (his sisters knew already, in fact I met one of them). It hurt real bad because I couldn’t see him off when he shipped out and that I didn’t attend his funeral out of respect to his folks. His parents were very devout and my presence potentially would have made things uneasy. It was at that point where I tried to fill the void with as much dick as I could get, eventually driving me to #3.

So yeah….not looking for it, comfortable being a free spirit, but if it happens, it happens.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Unapologetic tramp who has found love on more than one occasion - sometimes it goes awry and sometimes life choices can get in the way. Currently about 10 years in to a relationship with a very sweet man, a wannabe pig whose fantasies greatly exceed his experience so far. And getting plenty on the side, which seems to work for both of us.

In my view of the world, love is about the heart, not about the body - it can happen without sex at all, with a monogamous relationship, with a polyamorous relationship, or with an open relationship. There are billions of men on the planet and every one of them is different in how they behave and think about sex and love, so trying to put them in boxes will only make you crazy.

• Like 1