How to stop tops from ditching condom at last minute

Rickmaxwell

Hi im a total bottom, my geneal play is to organise to meet stranger(s) tops who are much older. I usually show up blind folded and submit for use, quite often i get cuffed/restrained.  i only want to be safe and use condoms when in my ass. Problem is at least 75% of the men end up finding a way to seed me, by either taking off condom near the end or snipping it etc. I know i ask for them to be aggressive/dominant but im always clear in the beggining. Some of them just tell me they are going raw and if i fight back they restrain me and go for it anyway. Im a smallish guy and most the guys i let fu$k me are larger/stronger, especially when its two or more tops. Im not saying this is rape or anything, i tell them im there for thier use but its gettijg to me. Any pointers on how to stop these guys seeding me?

Guest blackseed650
2 hours ago, shinelover said:

I think you took a wrong turn somewhere along the way -this is 'B-R-E-E-D-I-N-G' Zone. Guys come here because we WANT the cum inside us, not look for ways to prevent it.

Hell Yeah, This is not a democracy, it's a dictatorship, with emphasis on d-i-c-t-a-t, as in dictat that dick up your hole bare and let these tops get you preggers. Shinelover is right and he knows his hole is were my seed should rest. Then when I've got my enough loads in shinelove. I bend over and these cheeks get worked and breed.

20 hours ago, Rickmaxwell said:

Hi im a total bottom, my geneal play is to organise to meet stranger(s) tops who are much older. I usually show up blind folded and submit for use, quite often i get cuffed/restrained.  i only want to be safe and use condoms when in my ass. Problem is at least 75% of the men end up finding a way to seed me, by either taking off condom near the end or snipping it etc. I know i ask for them to be aggressive/dominant but im always clear in the beggining. Some of them just tell me they are going raw and if i fight back they restrain me and go for it anyway. Im a smallish guy and most the guys i let fu$k me are larger/stronger, especially when its two or more tops. Im not saying this is rape or anything, i tell them im there for thier use but its gettijg to me. Any pointers on how to stop these guys seeding me?

Yeah don't hook up with men chasing bareback sex. 

I dont. I'm very up front about making them use a condom, they always start with one but majority of the time they take it off. Its catch 22 cus I like giving my holes to the real rough, aggressive doms but they obviously just go " fu"k it I'm making this boi my cumpig" rip it off, pump away. I try to pull away and if the guy isn't totally dom and is posing as dom they put another condom on. But the real alphas wont take no for an answer, especially if I'm on the spot, front guy just holds my mouth down on his cock, back guy pulls my collar and bam - they going raw. Dont get me wrong I love the sex just wish they'd respect my wishes

• 1 year later...

Ridiculous to expect tops to use condoms because you tell them to.  Being a bottom, you have to expect that the top will do what he wants.  Take the precautions you can, but realize that most tops want raw and will do whatever they want to get it.

Although this thread is a year old, I think a response to the OP’s starting question bears repeating, just as @DannyBoyCMH has done, if only for the benefit of those newly venturing into this arena.

Re-read the originating post and note what the OP is asking - he is actively attracting Alpha and Dominant Tops, allows himself to be blindfolded, cuffed and restrained, and wants to know how he can make sure these men always use a condom as he demands.

The answer, of course, is that he can’t.

Even a seasoned bottom with a decent build can get overpowered - it happens. There are Tops who don’t mind opening a bag of dirty tricks to make sure they get what they want, and if you’re going to put your ass out there and draw them to you, you can expect the aggression, domination, and physical force that comes with powerful Men. The idea that a bottom holds the power in the power exchange is true - up to the point that the exchange is made.

What the OP basically wants here (naïvely, in my view) is to have his cake and eat it, too, failing to understand that the equivalent exchange that enables these potent mutual sexual experiences requires sacrifice. He wants the thrill of nice, safe play with Men who are neither nice nor safe. It’s not unlike trespassing into the lion enclosure at the zoo because you want to pet the lions. They’re not tame lions, and these are not tame Men. They must be considered as dangerous and unpredictable as any apex predator.

Every time I leave my hotel room door cracked open, I am fully aware what could come through it. I make sensible provision for my defense, but I am very, very, very vulnerable to any Man who might want to...indulge himself at my expense, or to rape by a small group who could easily overpower me and then take whatever savage liberty they may. Given this reality, the notion of insisting that such men put on a condom prior to debasing me would be absurd. Far more likely, I would end up focused on trying to take the fucking with a minimum of injury and try to survive.

I have, thankfully, never been obliged to truly put it to the test, but the point is I think it important to reply to the OP and others like him that this is a Man’s game, rough and perilous and wild, and if your focus is on making sure you’re never at any risk - then you really need to find another game.

The lions get really hungry.

• Upvote 1