Can we retire “BBC”?

DrrAld

Honestly I'm tired of the tern BBC, but what's worse is how guys will hit up black men with no classes or etiquette and ask you if you hung and if your not they ghost you or feel sorry for you. Like and average endowed black man is a handicap or deformity. There is a lot of prejudice and segregation in the LGBTQX community. We aren't looking to be some object that is used for your fantasy or your need to conquer massive cocks. Just treat us like human beings. That goes for fem,asian,latino etc

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, find91 said:

Honestly I'm tired of the tern BBC, but what's worse is how guys will hit up black men with no classes or etiquette and ask you if you hung and if your not they ghost you or feel sorry for you. Like and average endowed black man is a handicap or deformity. There is a lot of prejudice and segregation in the LGBTQX community. We aren't looking to be some object that is used for your fantasy or your need to conquer massive cocks. Just treat us like human beings. That goes for fem,asian,latino etc

Exactly. And here’s the thing the statisical difference between people of African Decent and those of Europe’s ancestry is less than half an inch in both length and girth so a lot of people are going to be disappointed by their silly fantasies. 

let the silly fetishization shit go already. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

BBC does not work for me. Frankly, it turns me off: When I have sex, I do not want to have sex with the penis alone. The idea of reducing a person to the size of their erect penis, complicating that with issues of race, feels icky to me.

More, I question how accurate this statement is at all. Have I met men of more or less distant African ancestry with big erections? Yes. So far as I can tell, the distribution of erection size does not differ widely between blacks and whites. The biggest erection I have ever encountered belonged to a white man. as did most of the others.

Dick size, meanwhile, is pretty far from being a critical determinant of how good sex is. That takes talent. Yes, guys with big dicks can surely learn to be great tops, but so can people with all sorts of dick sizes. I have one fuckbuddy who has a dick slightly below average length who is one of the most skilled tops I have ever met. (That he is also into me is, well, fantastic.) Hell, I've a dick of average length but perhaps above-normal thickness--felchingpisser can vouch for this, I think--and I have plenty of bottoms who love what I can do.

There is a quote from Talleyrand: "This is worse than a crime, it's a mistake." That is what BBC, and racial stereotypes in sex more generally, feel like for me. They are not just creepy, they are actively, misleadingly, false. Why would you embrace a belief that is morally wrong and will mislead you anyway?

For those interested, here's some info on "implicit bias" and tests you can take at Harvard to gauge your self. 

When is the last time a stereotype popped into your mind? If you are like most people, the authors included, it happens all the time. That doesn’t make you a racist, sexist, or whatever-ist. It just means your brain is working properly, noticing patterns, and making generalizations. But the same thought processes that make people smart can also make them biased. This tendency for stereotype-confirming thoughts to pass spontaneously through our minds is what psychologists call implicit bias. It sets people up to overgeneralize, sometimes leading to discrimination even when people feel they are being fair.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-to-think-about-implicit-bias/

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html

• Like 1