Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

On my back with my feet in the air. I can take the dick easier, and he can thrust deeper. Allows me to touch his dick as it moves in and out of my slippery hole.

I agree. nothing hotter than touching and grabbing his cock and rubbing and pulling on his balls as he slides in and out of my hole

i love to get mounted while on all 4s. The Top has great options from choking this mutt, flogging, waxing, putting my other end to use, or just hockering on me. The best part is stoically taking His delivery like an obedient mutt. I love how it just pools deep in my pocket

Love it doggy best as it allows the top to fuck me as brutally as he can while subjugating me, holding my hips so I can't run. There is something about being held down from running while a cock is brutally impaled deep into my hole that makes me quiver from the pain, and yet also makes me horny for it to go deeper and harder at the same time!

Edited by Hotload84

• 2 weeks later...

Every position where I can used for all kinds of bare kinky stuff.

I like doggy style because I can take many loads in my fuckhole and at the same time I can suck or drink from oter mens cock, and my own cock and balls can be tortured or I fuck another man under me.

But mostly I like beeing in a sling. My butthole open wide for any cock pushing rough inside me or get fisted. And I can handle other cocks with my hands and mouth. I get horny when I see the men abusing me, pissing or scating over me.

I prefer also to be on the ground for other dirty and SM sexplays.

Totally depends on the guy and the setup, but in general, I love being face down ass up and having a guy laying on top of me. He can hold me down and really pound in and out. Plus, when he shoots his load in me and slowly eases out, gravity and the clenching of my ass cheeks are on my side to keep more of that load inside of me.

Plus the position just feels sluttier, face down, the guy can really hold your head down, you can't always see your 'attacker'