When you’re horny or in heat, do you feel like a different person?

ErosWired

I try not to allow my Cock to get too pushy during the week, when there are other things besides trying to satisfy him to take care of.  Not that I simply won't fuck during the week, I just try to inhibit that part of who I am.  That said, Fri and Sat nights belong to him, and he gets to go out and play in as many Holes as he pleases.  

So, to the question:  yeah, when it's time to Breed, I tend to block out extraneous stuff, and allow myself to sink into the pool of sweet, compelling rutting, fucking, Breeding without carrying any other thing around in my head.  I do make the carnivorous Pig inside my mind to wait it's turn, but when it's time, I turn him loose and become focused on rutting in Holes, Breeding Holes, the whole sweet, perverse ball of wax.

• 1 month later...

When im incredibly horny and cant stand it, yes. Sex is all i can think about and i search around looking for someone to fuck and am more open to risky sex than usual. My kink factor also goes up and i look for kinkier nastier sex. Takes alot of will power to stop myself from making regretfully decisions or wasting my time with lackluster hookups.

Well usually I have decently high standards when I normally fuck and I invite a fb over and we fuck and talk and laugh and he goes on his way and I sleep. But when it hits me hard and really really hard, I’ve cleaned out, lubed up, and driven to a arcade, suck some cocks through a glory hole just to get me horned up even more. Let some guys blow their loads in my mouth and then I take a small bit of adderall to make myself insatiable. Then I drive to a bath house and get naked. Walk around and let people see me. Suck any guy who makes eyes with me, old, fat, hairy, ugly, it doesn’t matter, then I sit on his cock and bounce, then do the same for anyone else in the room interested, then I take a load or two through a glory hole, get on the sling and a guy or two make fuck me. Tons of guys fuck but don’t breed me and this FRUSTRATES ME SO MUCH. So what do I do? I get onto a fuck bench and close my eyes and get fucked by a few more guys and never look back at who is in me. Still not enough, so what do I do? I get face down ass up and leave my door open and finally start getting more loads. I basically go until my hole is sore and I can’t take it anymore. I pick one more dude to fuck me while till I cum and then I become the “other me” and I leave immediately, not full of regret but def feeling like “god damn, what’s my problem, why did I do that? “ I’ve done this like 10 times though ahahahhahaha. Also, another thing that sucks is that I get fucked a lot but not cummed in. Which sucks, 4/10 loads is what I get. 😕 

I said to someone yesterday I feel like I'm on heat, so fuck knows what it will be like when summer really arrives. Now that I'm getting back to being a real bottom bareback slut, I just long for the weekend when I can get as much raw cock in me as possible. It's a good thing I'm busy, or I'd be constantly thinking about sex and I'd be dripping precum all day.

Once I'm back at it, I know I'll just be gagging for cock after cock. It's incredible how all of a sudden taking more raw cock than ever just makes me want more.  

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2022 at 9:10 AM, EuRawBottom said:

I wouldn't know if I am a different person because I am horny and in heat 24/7. I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse, but as a bottom I am horny all the time, and I can cum two or three times a day and still feel the need for a fuck. 

Me too! I’m always available to be fucked  and enjoy the whole experience very much 

I feel different, normally I am straight acting, but when I'm in heat I am insatiable and need to get fucked by as many guys as I can. When I am in heat  it's for months at a time.Screenshot_20220711-000208_Gallery.thumb.jpg.96f625518e7900a9230409ab4f67ccc5.jpgScreenshot_20220711-000208_Gallery.thumb.jpg.96f625518e7900a9230409ab4f67ccc5.jpgScreenshot_20220711-000158_Gallery.thumb.jpg.225b5f7e1648a801be01cb94ec9e068c.jpg

Totally - when i need cock I simply need cock and it takes over my mindset. Friday afternoon when I Know I am going to go out to the backroom, I can't concentrate - all I think about if cock and being bred. Even if I have spent my lunchbreak giving head in the video booths and drinking cum, it is getting fucked I crave.

• Upvote 1

On 2/3/2019 at 9:38 AM, Guest ff-whole said:

Oh yeah, you bet... I become horny and go visit a gay bath house I become a real craving cum slut... Looking for spend and hopefully filled condoms to empty them in my own ass - kind of as a prelube... and targeting any potential guy with a reasonable dick to fill me up even further...
But yes I get kind of primeval and extremely kinky...

I just explained in another post that I saw this sleazeball hanging out around a corner... he was just greeted by a travo friend. I didn't get to speak the travo - would have loved though... but I connected with he gay sleazebag and asked him if he was living nearby and wanted to have some action... I am staying in a dorm at a hostel so no visitors...
The sleazeball was in for action but then he made the money sign with his fingers... no deal pal, so I walked away... If I have to take your dirty dick, I am not going to pay for it as well... but I might return and tell him that if he wants money he should invite all his friends and pay some fee to have me gang banged...

How is this for being a dirty cum slut...?

I actually suk the cum out of used condoms cum just heightens my taste buds and makes me hornier

I'm glad others feel this way too because I always feel strange describing being 'in heat' to straight friends. I guess 'in heat' is the best way to describe this state which is both mental and physical, literally becoming more animalistic. Everything about me starts to morph into a bottom. My inhibitions completely disappear, I start to strut instead of walk, I breathe deeper, my heart races. 

I know I'm in peak heat when I can't stop staring at cocks. I can't stop staring at cocks and pecs and chests and asses. I search for bulges everywhere. My hole always feels loose and I perk my bum out to make sure it grazes men when I walk by and that they catch a glimpse. I start to walk as if my tits lead and my pussy is calling out to be filled.

I only wear thongs, make sure my nipples peek through my clothes. First thing I do is clean myself and lube myself up - I'm always ready when I'm in heat. I have to take toilet breaks often. I lock myself in a cubicle and have to finger myself for a few minutes at a time before I can continue my day. When I'm in public I try to be subtle but i flick my nipples a lot.

It's usually at this point when I'll literally take anything that will fuck me. When I'm in the right city, I'll take lots of coke and spend the night at a sauna or a cruise club. nothing better than getting filled by dirty men when I'm in this mood. I love being on show, love being the feminine sex, the pussy boy, just a hole to be filled. I feel like a female cat just waiting for men to mount me and fill me up

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I think there are two different type of sexual needs: horny or in head. For me, when I’m horny a simple jerk off or brow job from my boyfriend will suffice. For me horny is a temporary energy that can be easily solved with a quick jerk off or finding something productive to do. In heat, on the other hand, is an energy and emotional need that needs to be addressed via sex. It’s something that will not go away until I address It and jerking off or getting blown will not solve the issue. When I’m feeling this way I need cock. 

My boyfriend has told me on occasion that when I’m in heat my mood completely changes and I’m not the easy going and jovial person that I’m normally am. He’s told me I tend to be easily annoyed,moody and short. I once noticed this because, years ago, I was in heat and he was annoying me about mowing the lawn. I was on edge already and had been unsuccessful finding top & the final straw was him asking about the lawn for the 3-4x and I snapped and yelled at him and pushed him out of my way & an argument ensued where I said some unkind things. A buddy ended up fucking me later that eve and when I finally came to my senses I apologized to my partner. One thing I know is that when I’m in heat, it’s best ppl stay away from me as I know I can be unpleasant to be around 

When i'm horny & ready for going out, yes i am very in heat, would not say i change who i am but i am very focused on cock & getting filled, sometimes when i get fucked & seeded by more guys esp when i am on my knees ass up i do become like an animal & totally focus on giving every cock maximum pleasure that chooses to ram inside me.

I will milk every drop of that precious cum & make sure the TOP or TOPS using me empties his or there nutsack deep inside my greedy manhole cunt. I love being fucked rough & deep, rough sex turns me on when getting fucked. I need to be pumped full of CUM.

I think when we're horned, it's closer to actually becoming - for a little while - at least a different kind of man.  The urge to Breed becomes more of a requirement to spread our Seed, mate with other men in a more primal manner.  We're focused on one thing, and that has to be satisfied before we can regain the normal balance.  In no way am I suggesting we "lose control" when we need to Breed, I'm merely saying that the mental focus on fucking men's Holes clouds over other, more mundane foci of daily life.  I happen to like that predatory flavor in my mouth at times.