Rimming: Asshole preference

Footnotes

Which types of holes do you like to rim?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Which types of holes do you like to rim?

• freshly showered
    • clean but musty (met 'em out in a bar etc)
    • dirty (freshly dumped)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all gonna hate me, but there is nothing better than a freshly showered, and preferably smooth, manhole. If it's gonna get dirty, I want it to be me that does it. A partied up latin or asian boy with a naturally hairless hole, grrr, but open to all races, even a little hair. If there is so much hair that I will be left with a scraped tongue after my usual rimming sessions, then I have to buzz it clean n smooth.

• 5 months later...

Ass and feet need to be shower fresh or I won't put my mouth near them. I like to stick my tongue up inside a guy's hole when I rim, but only do that if the guy rinsed out really well.

I once had a guy shower before I came over, asked me to rim him, but I refused and flat out told him his ass stank. He got a bit pissed and started ranting about how he had spent 30 minutes in the shower, but I just looked at him and said his still stank and I wasn't going to rim a dirty hole, and if he was going to whine about it I would leave. (I guess he didn't know he needed to actually wash his ass, not just let the water run down his crack). He's actually invited me over a few times since then, but it's not gonna happen.

I get some guys are into scat or don't mind it, but it is a huge turn off for me. I don't like getting rimmed unless I am shower fresh, and I don't enjoy getting fucked if I haven't rinsed out.

Armpits, cock, balls, need to be clean, but don't have to be fresh out of the shower. A bit of sweat and musk can be hot.

I've only rimmed women's asses, but I love it to be sweaty, natural, especially after a long jog or walk in the Southern heat. I once rimmed my gfs ass and she looked back and intimated to me that she had shay earlier and not showered and was worried about the cleanliness, but that didn't stop me. If you're gonna mess around in that area, be prepared for the worst I guess. As for me, barely ever been rimmed by a guy, but I live in the deep south and I ride my bike a lot, so any guy who is gonna toss my shitter will have to get used to a wet sweaty hole.

• 2 months later...

Clean is a must for me. I've always cleaned myself before getting pounded (not that I got pounded very often in my place of residence - help!), and I like it best when the tops I rim are also clean, a bit musty is okay, but all the way stinky is just too gross.