The Temple of S A T A N

orionboy1

So, Im a fairly straight arrow/clean cut type of guy, but Im not religious at all, dont believe in god nor do I believe in the devil or supernatural stuff etc etc. 

I was chatting with a guy on Grindr and somehow religion was brought up, I said I was atheist and he said he was as well  but added that he is a member of The Temple of Sarah Palin.

At first I was like " uhm yea bye bye" but he said he doesn't worship the devil nor does he  believe in the devil. Intrigued I asked him to elaborate.

Everything he said I completely agreed with.

Believe in science over everything

Eye for an eye rule

Your body and what is done to it is completely up to you.

You have the right to say and do what you want, even if it offends people 

You determine your own fate.

I did more digging on it and found that if I was ever forced to choose a religion/sect.  It would probably be The Temple of Sarah Palin. lol

dunno why Sat an comes up as sarah palin.  I am a recent convert for the same reasons. The philosophy is NOT based on group think like the social control religions are. This is focused on the individual, rational thought, action and personal responsibility, while fully embracing our carnal sexual Nature as males and celebrating it.

Sarah exists, and controls all the money andgovernments of this world. It is perfectly logical to work for her in exchange for certain benefits and comfort.

That said, it is also perfectly logical to trust Jesus and accept the gift of Salvation by allowing Him into your heart. He liked to hang around prostitutes, not religious people. He never said anything about homosexuality, healed a Centurion’s lover, and will be calling His people up to meet him in the sky very soon. 

2 hours ago, orionboy1 said:

God damn autocorrect! Mods please edit that  to Temple of Sarah Palin 

Ugh. 

You know, since she hasn't been relevant for over a decade, it is kind of silly to keep this going. Switch Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez or Joy Behar or someone else who is at least current. 

29 minutes ago, orionboy1 said:

It is actually morally sound, and logical

Only from a perspective that places the value of the individual above the value of the society, or of the species. An eye for an eye eventually leaves everyone blind. A man learns he cannot always do whatever he wants when he is a child of three. To try to do so at all times inevitably brings conflict with others whose equal right to do what they want at all times is incompatible, and the only solution is homicide or warfare. Your fate is determined by a million factors every minute, most of which you are unaware. And one does not believe in science; one may place his trust in the scientific method, but science, by its very nature, can never offer up an absolute truth - it must always allow for the possibility that new data will disprove the prevailing theory. There are those points of human experience, however, that demand the certainty of concrete truth, and for those places beyond the reach of science we apply the antithesis of science: Faith.

There is, after all, a reason why Laveyan-style s a t a n i s m never became a major world religion - It isn’t practical.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Blah, Blah, blah, blah.  Nice attempt at sounding smart, too bad it didn't work.

So as opposed to bowing down to some mythical dead guy nailed to two pieces of wood? and backed by a book of fairy tales? please, ha! 

You dont make your own fate? 

so you be lazy and somehow automatically become successful? or you choose to put forth effort and hard work to become successful, which is more likely? 

Were the dinosaur bones a complete hoax? or does radio carbon dating actually work? 

Yeah, that darn science!  mongering up a bunch of fubar !  Cant determine anything ! 

Pfft your arguments are weak and have no backing.

Have a nice day

• Like 2

I have a masters degree in a scientific discipline. You?

I am in no way a creationist, a fundamentalist, or any other kind of irrationalist. I, too, place my trust in science and believe in its ability to reveal most truths. But I also understand its limitations.

As to your rebuttal, such as it is, I made no statement about Christ or Christianity - your reaction derives entirely from within yourself.

Yes, you can work as hard as you like to improve your likelihood of succeeding in your life goals - but none of that prevents a random car from colliding with you in an intersection and killing you before all that hard work amounts to anything. A thousand different things can end your run just the same way, governed by factors over which you have no control whatever, and that is why whe have a word for fate.

20 minutes ago, dickluva said:

Some people lack a sense of humor. Every time I read "Sarah Palin" I still chuckle. I think the metaphor is clever and creative. Some female more current would be just as funny. Thanks Mods. 

i know, right? Sarah Palin and S a t a n are synonymous to some

Edited by tallslenderguy