Smoking fetish

pozboy

Chainsmoking gets me so hard, and I've not found many others  on here so far. There's lots of horny guys online chaining unbelievable numbers of cigs - so far I've not got past three packs a day, but I'd love to do five - advice welcome. Who are your favourite web fetishers? Mine include Smokeonvillage, Sean Smokes (unbelievably sexy cough, but he keeps chaining), MattSmoker, Smoke Breather tommygay 1980. Smokerboy29 does long wanks while hard inhaling cig after cig. Yours? There's a great Marlboro Lung Damage Facebook group too.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a fetish for it as a growing boy. The thought of it would get me hard. When I finally had access to it, of course I got them and smoked for years, but I found I had low tolerance for all the chemicals. It never really built up. I gave it up after college because I wasn't getting anything out of it. Then when I started fucking raw with my buds, we would smoke while fucking. That was nice.

I've since become a vapehead. I am a singer and I need to preserve my voice. Plus I hated all the drama that came with smoking tobacco: the smell, the sneaking around, the way it made me feel. I didn't find it erotic anymore.

Last IML, I was outside the theatre during the contest, and I met a smoke pig named Nick. Cute guy. We talked some and he revealed his fetish to me. I was intrigued, so I asked him what all one does during smoke play. He shotgunned his smoke to me. I kinda liked it, but that was as far as it went. If I ever cross paths with him again, I'll invite him for a roll in the hay to show me what it is all about.

Does this really belong in the HIV fetish section?

• Like 3