Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

I was 15 when my father fucked me for the first time.  A couple months later it was my 26 years old married neighbor while his wife watched.   A few months after that my older brother caught my dad fucking me, and after I convinced him our father did not force me, but I seduced him, my brother started fucking me.   Occasionally they would tag-team me, spit-roasted and double penetrate me.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was 12 and it was by my 16 yo brother. We were both adopted so I didn’t think it was inappropriate at all. I started out walking out of the bathroom after a shower with nothing on, drying my hair and he’d come into my room to just chat…well that didn’t last long before he had my cock in his mouth and had me moaning like a love-struck whore! As time went by, I eventually got tired of just being sucked off, so I decided 1 day that I wanted him in me. He ate my ass out really well and made sure to spit ALOT on his cock before he had me bend over my bed and he was balls deep in me within seconds - I was hooked. He plowed me rough and hard that first time which was fine by me because we had to make it quick before we went to baseball practice (Dad was the Coach). We did it practically everyday until he went to college - and boy were there times that we almost got caught by the skin of my balls…I remember it fondly to this day!!!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

37 minutes ago, ronnie4u said:

Oh My Go !   not at that age but was with my Uncle and Cousin for 2 weeks - Dick fest for sure !

On 7/8/2021 at 4:09 PM, briefbouy said:

I was 12 and it was by my 16 yo brother. We were both adopted so I didn’t think it was inappropriate at all. I started out walking out of the bathroom after a shower with nothing on, drying my hair and he’d come into my room to just chat…well that didn’t last long before he had my cock in his mouth and had me moaning like a love-struck whore! As time went by, I eventually got tired of just being sucked off, so I decided 1 day that I wanted him in me. He ate my ass out really well and made sure to spit ALOT on his cock before he had me bend over my bed and he was balls deep in me within seconds - I was hooked. He plowed me rough and hard that first time which was fine by me because we had to make it quick before we went to baseball practice (Dad was the Coach). We did it practically everyday until he went to college - and boy were there times that we almost got caught by the skin of my balls…I remember it fondly to this day!!!!

Seriously, am I supossed to believe these posts or is it just assumed that nothing is true?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Kylerd3 said:

Seriously, am I supossed to believe these posts or is it just assumed that nothing is true?

You may believe or not - mine is the truth - beginning my buddies and I got naked - J.O. sessions - they never seen a uncut dick before - some anxious , asking , wanted to touch me - stroke it - seeing the skin come over my flare head - word caught out - older guys came - then my mother sexual experience - just replying - Thank You !   

8 minutes ago, ronnie4u said:

You may believe or not - mine is the truth - beginning my buddies and I got naked - J.O. sessions - they never seen a uncut dick before - some anxious , asking , wanted to touch me - stroke it - seeing the skin come over my flare head - word caught out - older guys came - then my mother sexual experience - just replying - Thank You !   

Yes, I'm sure you're buddies were anxious about seeing an uncut dick.   In your fantasy it moves the story forward but not believable. 

The Big Lie: Breeding Zone Edition

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Kylerd3 said:

Yes, I'm sure you're buddies were anxious about seeing an uncut dick.   In your fantasy it moves the story forward but not believable. 

The Big Lie: Breeding Zone Edition

For what it's worth, Kylerd, a huge proportion of the posts on this site boasting of sexual exploits are probably at the very least embellished, and sometimes complete fabrications. Every once in a while, people who've been around here for a while note some inconsistencies in the posts (a guy will post his first time was at 16, then four years later he'll claim his first time was at 12; or a guy will claim he's poz and toxic, then later say he's on PrEP, then later still he'll say he's undetectable).

Unfortunately, it's part and parcel of (some of) the kind of people attracted here.

Personally, I'm always suspicious! of guys! who can't type more! than 4 or 5 words! without throwing in! an exclamation point! along with! lots of "Oh! My! God!" and other crap like that. But that's just me.

• Piggy 1

4 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

For what it's worth, Kylerd, a huge proportion of the posts on this site boasting of sexual exploits are probably at the very least embellished, and sometimes complete fabrications. Every once in a while, people who've been around here for a while note some inconsistencies in the posts (a guy will post his first time was at 16, then four years later he'll claim his first time was at 12; or a guy will claim he's poz and toxic, then later say he's on PrEP, then later still he'll say he's undetectable).

Unfortunately, it's part and parcel of (some of) the kind of people attracted here.

Personally, I'm always suspicious! of guys! who can't type more! than 4 or 5 words! without throwing in! an exclamation point! along with! lots of "Oh! My! God!" and other crap like that. But that's just me.

Thanks for confirming what I thought. I guess I'm ruining the atomosphere by pointing stuff out and questioning- might even get be booted.  It just some stuff is goofy and I couldn't help myself

5 hours ago, Kylerd3 said:

Thanks for confirming what I thought. I guess I'm ruining the atomosphere by pointing stuff out and questioning- might even get be booted.  It just some stuff is goofy and I couldn't help myself

You are free to believe or disbelieve whatever you like. Some people are standing in their truth. some are standing in how they wish things were. 

I can talk about what I experienced unashamed because I know who I am  I don't need to seek approval, and my experiences are what they are. I doesn't hurt that the authorities didn't believe me.  so I am used to it. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Kylerd3 said:

I think being skeptical of what people say can make a lot of sense. 

On the other hand, I've spent a lot of time in communities of men who are survivors of child sexual abuse and who were sexualized very early in their lives. What some men share here regarding their early sexualization is *very mild* compared to the truths I've seen shared in other forums. As a result, my bar for what's unlikely and yours are probably set very differently. 

Sometimes I read something and wonder, but I don't say anything. Why? Because there's no way for me to know the truth, and telling someone who's had those kind of experiences they are lying can be re-traumatizing for them, as survivors are routinely not believed when they report what has happened to them. Sure, some stories people tell might be just that, stories. But many of them are truthful and, without being in a position to know which is which, I choose not to play umpire and potentially injure them.

One can be skeptical and keep it to oneself.

• Like 2