Private Gloryhole Operators

To: Private GH Operators

I'm considering building a private gh to use in a doorway.  Unfortunately, I'm stuck on how to mount the gh.  This won't be a permanent gh.  It will be up and down as time permits.  A discreet mounting option (not drilling into the door frame) is needed as this is a rental property.

Since this is going to be a wood gh (my very strong preference), I'm considering strong shower rods.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?  Since I'm a new operator, some advice from the crafty veterans would be greatly appreciated.

594178.jpg

(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=IwQwNXLwgZM8ZEzO)12.jpg

91ec792fdc147af15b5b19a1d61be34d.jpg

Edited by orlandotopdude
Removed photo

If I understand correctly, it sounds as though you’re trying to install some sort of panel with a hole in it in a door frame that can be removed when you are finished using it as a GH. If this is correct, shower rods don’t sound workable as supports, because they’re friction-reliant. They might hold the panel up, but if a man were to lose balance and fall toward it, I doubt it would hold. If the GH were used for fucking, I’m quite sure it wouldn’t.

One option might be to fit your panel with a half-hinge of the same type as the existing door, take down the existing door for the duration of your usage, and hang your “special door” on the same hinge in its place. Then, when you’re done, swap them out again. It should be as easy as tappining the hinge pins in and out.

Another option might be to look into the hardware used for pull-up bars to mount in doorways; those have to be considerably more stable than shower rods.

Or, to make things easier, forget the panels - when each guy comes in, just push a doughnut onto his cock and tell him he’s not allowed to take it off himself. ?

On 2/24/2019 at 9:05 PM, ErosWired said:

If I understand correctly, it sounds as though you’re trying to install some sort of panel with a hole in it in a door frame that can be removed when you are finished using it as a GH. If this is correct, shower rods don’t sound workable as supports, because they’re friction-reliant. They might hold the panel up, but if a man were to lose balance and fall toward it, I doubt it would hold. If the GH were used for fucking, I’m quite sure it wouldn’t.

One option might be to fit your panel with a half-hinge of the same type as the existing door, take down the existing door for the duration of your usage, and hang your “special door” on the same hinge in its place. Then, when you’re done, swap them out again. It should be as easy as tappining the hinge pins in and out.

Another option might be to look into the hardware used for pull-up bars to mount in doorways; those have to be considerably more stable than shower rods.

Or, to make things easier, forget the panels - when each guy comes in, just push a doughnut onto his cock and tell him he’s not allowed to take it off himself. ?

I had not thought about the pull up bars.  That's not a bad idea at all.  Thanks for the suggestion!