Tops who say "condom" but jump at going bare.

coastalbender

Yes, it's common.  If he takes some convincing, I get him all worked up and then refuse to continue until he does me bare.  I only do bare.  It works every time.

The amount of guys ive hooked up with on Grindr that have stated on their profile "safe / condom only" and ended up fucking / been fucked bareback is unreal. Especially married guys who have topped me and i mention i don't mind raw. 

I remember a root i had mid last year when i hooked up with a 19 year old uni student that was eager to bottom. When he got to my place we stripped down and started kissing. Soon after i noticed he has pulled out lube & a rubber from somewhere *sigh*  I rimmed him for ages and then all of a sudden he turns around, hands me that rubber & lube and lays flat on his stomach. I ask do you mind if i fuck you raw and he replies hesitantly " ummm not sure, ive only had my ex boyfriend fuck me and he always used a condom." I replied "if you want to feel what raw cock inside you is like, i will slide in you slowly until im balls deep then pull out and you can make your mind up." He agreed and i knew after i entered him raw he wasn't going to say put the rubber on and i was right, he loved the feel!! He got a nice hot load balls deep, i remember saying "welcome to the Barebacking world young fella" 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Guys will do whatever it takes to nut. I've had many guys try to get me to breed them, lie about their status and stuff like that. It's just a part of the game. 

New Year's Day 2020.   I'm horny as fuck.  Have 3 loads in me from my overnighter with a poz FWB.  I'm on line and get hit up by a 32 year old bi black guy who is pissed off at his GF, cuz' she got hammered NYE - and passed out on his blue-balls ass. LOL.... New Year's day she is hung as hell and won't let him near her.  ..... 

He says he REALLY wants to get off.  He mentioned that he sees I get tested regularly and I'm on PrEP.  He also mentions that he has an older/younger interest... then sends a pic.  He looks big and hot.  I invite him over and say 'we can talk'. 

He is horny and so am I so, so he arrives shortly.  Handsome young black guy.  Quiet. Smiles a lot.  He clearly wants to get off.  He is still pissed at his GF and I figure I can start his new year off with a hot bang!!

We go upstairs.  I suck him and edge him a few times and he is using my spit on my hole to open me up.  I'm ass up on the bed waiting to feel this big 9" uncut cock slide into my hole when I hear the tear of the wrapper. Fuck.

I remind him I've got paperwork for recent tests and I'm on PrEP and actually prefer it raw.  He mutter something about GF and we fuck nice and slow for a few minutes.  I pretend that his big cock is raw and I get off on feeling his balls slowly slap against my balls with each slow, deep thrust.

He says he can feel my previous loads from earlier still sloshing around his rubber wrapped dick, but complains that it is just slippery with the rubber.  Almost a sigh.

I start talking dirty to him and egging him on each time he thrusts in and out to the edge and we hear a squelch or a juicy pop.  We both know he isn't getting the real 'feeling'.

He pulls out, mutters something else about GF under his breath, slaps his uncut cock head on my hole a few times then sinks into me balls deep and just holds it.  And flexes it.  So much for wrapped.  I could tell he had pulled off the rubber.

He started pumping into me slow again.  He was ooing and aahing with each slow stroke.    He said he didn't want to blow too soon, as he was hugely turned on.  He said fucking a muscular asshole full of cum was 200% better than anything he got from a chick.  I certainly agreed.  And I also told him to blow as soon as he would like.  I planned to keep him hard enough for a second load before I let him leave.

I just kept talking dirty to him about his cock stretching my raw hole and was he going to shoot his big load deep in my hole? or pull out and shoot all over the outside?  And I kept  talking to him on and on and telling him to slow fuck me and breed me.  I worked into the dirty talk that we were just new FB's and I was already willing to suck his big cock and take his load bare in my tight hole and she wouldn't let him touch her.  And that I liked his big cock deep in my hole.  And he got a little more noisy and frantic.  I told him to seed my hole and breed me.  Do it!  Do it!!!!! 

He went over the edge and unloaded a massive amount of cum inside me.  I could feel it filling me up.  Massive amount.  I could feel him flexing his head inside me while he pumped in and out gently.  I could feel it getting more slippery with each slow thrust.  He didn't make a sound.  It was wild. 

And he stopped.

He just collapsed across my back and was working on getting his breathing under control.  He hadn't moved in a few minutes and I was worried he was going to get 'goofy' about taking his rubber off and get weird.   

I need not have worried though, as it appears "Mike" had changed his mind about topping a hole raw.  I suddenly felt his flexing again inside of me.  I squeezed back and he groaned.  He flexed.  I squeezed.  He said he couldn't believe we were able to 'feel one another'.  I commented that with a rubber, he likely wouldn't get the same effect.  He agreed.

He pulled out of my ass and I felt cool air around my open hole.  It had to be gaping with that big thick tool pumping in and out of it.  The breeze said a lot about how stretched out I must have been.

He was fascinated by my leaking hole.  He started using his thumb to push the leaking loads back inside. I had my eyes closed and was enjoying the feeling when I felt a shift and his rock hard head slapped my hole again.  He was now using his hard cock to push any leaking cum back into my pucker.  Then he slapped my hole a few times with his dick again and just slowly pushed right into his shaved pubes in one long push. 

He held for a second to get his balance and proceeded to give me what I like to call a "VHF"... a vicious hate fuck. LOL.  A term my buddies and I used over the years to describe hard, raw fucking.  You try and kill one another by fucking VERY hard. Grin.

He pounded my ass.  He had me huffing poppers and slamming his cock into my hole.   He pulled out twice and fed me cum covered uncut foreskin fresh from my ass.  So yes, my younger friend got totally into fucking raw without being asked twice.

He bred me a second time and said he had to blow and go.  But he asked if we could do this again.  He wanted to try some more hard fucking and experimentation with someone else to guide him.  

Fuck ya!! I'm definitely in for that tutorial. LOL.

Turns out he lives about 20 minutes down the road from me.  We exchanged info and he is planning to drop over next Tuesday night for round 2. 

I asked him if we were going to fuck raw next visit.  He smiled and said... "Not a chance.  I don't know if I could ever fuck with a condom again".

I explained that my hole(s) were available if we both happen to be online at the same time.  That made him even more excited.

It turned my crank to know he enjoyed fucking a guy's ass raw more.... chalk one up for the gay guys! LOL. 

Cheers

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

• 1 year later...
On 2/27/2019 at 6:34 AM, Cumjunky215 said:

A few months ago responded to an a4a profile that said safe only.  The aggressive top asked for a condon, I left one out, and after sucking him a bit he turned me around put condom on and began to fuck me on all fours, calling me a pig and slut to take any guys dick.  He occasionally pulled out then back in but didn't notice his dick feeling different.  Finally he's getting close to cumming and slamming into me when he throws condom right next to my face telling me he's gonna fill my guts.  I was surprised but happy, he thought I was a little upset which made him more aggressive.  He shoots a huge load, stays hard inside me, then starts to fuck and breed again.  "You got anyone else coming over to fuck ya?" he said--no I don't.  "Well you better leave that shit inside you so I can fuck you again in a couple hours.  I'm having drinks with some guys and I'll need to blow another load and want your pussy wet".  I didn't know if I wanted him returning--was he coming alone or with his friends?  Does he get more aggressive drunk?  I held his cum in me and kept thinking what do I want.  About 2 1/2 hours later I get a text "U up?  I need some pussy"  I text back I'm up.  "10 minutes leave door unlocked, U on all fours".  I did, he arrived alone, I sucked his dirty pissy dick hard and without a word he fucked and bred me again, walked out.  Wish he'd come back--so much for safe only.

Hot!

Absolutely no Top that I know of WANTS to use a condom. Heck, most bottoms I know don’t wants the top to use a condom (although I know a few that are 💯 condoms, seeing as how the risk factors are greater for the receiver). Dudes out “Condom only” so as to not scare away the real condom-only crowd. Plus no one wants the condom Nazis in their feed. 

I’m seeing more and more profiles saying “On PREP”, which I suppose is code word for “I want it raw yet I’m considered safe/clean”, kind of like how “On meds, undetectable” is used with post-exposure groups. 

I can’t even count the number of Tops that declare “Condom only” on their profile or started off fucking me with a condominium, only to forgo putting one on, asking if I’m safe and want it raw, or whipping it off mid-fuck. I’ve commented before that condoms aren’t only physically inhibiting of the sensation, but it’s psychologically dulling as well. There studies cited that account the volume of semen ejaculated when men masturbate, fuck with condoms, go raw and pull out, and do the deed in another person’s orifice. It found that of these acts, men deposit more semen when they breed raw (not surprising). However, it also found that the volume of semen was only SLIGHTLY higher between jacking off and ducking g with a condom. It is as if men’s minds knew that they aren’t really gonna impregnate/breed the receiving partner so it held back. 

Bottom line: pumping loads into someone is a very primal necessity.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/1/2021 at 3:28 PM, CumBustion said:

Absolutely no Top that I know of WANTS to use a condom. Heck, most bottoms I know don’t wants the top to use a condom (although I know a few that are 💯 condoms, seeing as how the risk factors are greater for the receiver). Dudes out “Condom only” so as to not scare away the real condom-only crowd. Plus no one wants the condom Nazis in their feed. 

I’m seeing more and more profiles saying “On PREP”, which I suppose is code word for “I want it raw yet I’m considered safe/clean”, kind of like how “On meds, undetectable” is used with post-exposure groups. 

I can’t even count the number of Tops that declare “Condom only” on their profile or started off fucking me with a condominium, only to forgo putting one on, asking if I’m safe and want it raw, or whipping it off mid-fuck. I’ve commented before that condoms aren’t only physically inhibiting of the sensation, but it’s psychologically dulling as well. There studies cited that account the volume of semen ejaculated when men masturbate, fuck with condoms, go raw and pull out, and do the deed in another person’s orifice. It found that of these acts, men deposit more semen when they breed raw (not surprising). However, it also found that the volume of semen was only SLIGHTLY higher between jacking off and ducking g with a condom. It is as if men’s minds knew that they aren’t really gonna impregnate/breed the receiving partner so it held back. 

Bottom line: pumping loads into someone is a very primal necessity.

You are absolutely right. I think men tell you or post that they are safe only, just for show and because that is what you are "supposed" to do, but they never refuse BB.  Some may start with condoms, but the draw for them to cum bare is just too irresistible.  I, for one, love that.  The more breeding, the better.

10 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

You are absolutely right. I think men tell you or post that they are safe only, just for show and because that is what you are "supposed" to do, but they never refuse BB.  Some may start with condoms, but the draw for them to cum bare is just too irresistible.  I, for one, love that.  The more breeding, the better.

My husband is a denial raw btm, he claim he doesnt want raw. so when i get raw hes not happy. sometimes i am wild i go underground raw with out him...whats the best way to change his mindest of a denial raw, but i think he likes too

• Upvote 1