What advice do you have for Tops to be better Tops

yunghungtop

My advice: 1) fuck your bottom regularly so that his ass gets to know the curve of your dick 2) it drives this bottom wild if you can get hard without oral and you start fingering my prelubed hole, 3) after you cum, roll over and go to sleep - the bottom thinks "damn my pussy was so good it knocked his ass out"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit I'm a bit puzzled by that sort of "It's all about the top" attitude, except in domination/submission scenes. Whenever I'm topping a guy, seeing him having a good time makes me get off even more. Especially if they come while you're fucking them; massive turn-on. Then again, that's just my view- maybe I'm in the minority.

This is what I like when I'm a bottom, I don't like the whole abuse-me-to-no-end-I'm-only-a-warm-hole-and-do-as-you-please-and-go type of thing. I give up a lot, but not all of it completely. I want to get off, too, and I want to fuck you with my ass and know you're having one hell of a time fucking it. I like to feel good and when I'm having sex with someone I want to be having a good time with them, I'm there to get off too and not be used for a quick high.

I must be a pretty awful bottom, but then again I've mostly topped.

i prefer a top whos just coming alive like my juicy HOLE after our 3rd fuck..this is the point alot of tops are done but the ones that can keep going after then are the ones i love the most as my hole gets stickier and sloppier and continues on until sunrise..if im going to be fucked just the once then id rather just be fisted instead tbh......... but if you as a top can fuck 5/6 times in a night and fist me inbetween then thats my idea of heaven as the more my ass is used the more it wants......not alot of tops can stand the pace but the ones that do end up staying alot longer than planned (last one stayed 15 yrs - lol)

This is what I like when I'm a bottom, I don't like the whole abuse-me-to-no-end-I'm-only-a-warm-hole-and-do-as-you-please-and-go type of thing. I give up a lot, but not all of it completely. I want to get off, too, and I want to fuck you with my ass and know you're having one hell of a time fucking it. I like to feel good and when I'm having sex with someone I want to be having a good time with them, I'm there to get off too and not be used for a quick high.

I must be a pretty awful bottom, but then again I've mostly topped.

No, that sounds about right. Fucking should feel good for all participants.

My advice: 3) after you cum, roll over and go to sleep - the bottom thinks "damn my pussy was so good it knocked his ass out"

the good bottoms always wear me out to the point I DO fall asleep, or try to. Sometimes the bitches want me out the door after Ive deposited my protein in their gut......and baby I just wanna roll over and snore witha smile on my face :~)

• Administrators
Be verbal, aggressive, dominant, and, above all, confident.

On the verbal part... I'm always afraid I'll sound like a retard if I'm verbal - I mean I'm concentrating on the fuck, not on what I'm saying. I tend to think in concepts, so if I say what I'm thinking it may be rather unintelligible.

Then there's the issue of scaring the bottom. I go to rather extreme places in my mind when I'm fucking someone. It's fantasy, but if I say what I'm thinking it may freak out the guy I'm fucking.

Aggressive? I'm more assertive + demanding.

Dominant? Absolutely.

Confident? I usually am. When I'm not, I at least pretend to be confident...

Guest tweakedsub

i love Doms who are physically and verbally abusive. You'd never have to worry about scaring me, or having to hold back, SIR.

• 8 months later...

Make no mistake - I love to get fucked. But I've had most all bottoms say that I'm the best top they've ever had. Why? Because I know what feels good to me. I love the look on a guy's face when my pierced cock slides in their fuckhole. I love the moans they make when I corkscrew in and out of their ass. I love the slurpy sound of a freshly fisted hole while I'm powerfucking in chaps and a harness. I love it when they say "I wish my lover would fuck me like that!" It's all about communication - and not taking yourself so seriously.

• Administrators
Make no mistake - I love to get fucked. But I've had most all bottoms say that I'm the best top they've ever had.

I've always heard the best tops have bottomed at some point in the past and the best bottoms have topped at some point in the past. You need to understand both sides to do it properly.

I agree with pig bottom. I am flexible as to what position where ect. as long as: 1) I'm going balls deep, if that's too deep for you goodbye. 2) I'm going to take as long as I want. If you cum, so what, I'm going to fuck until I'm ready to cum. but I do take visual ad audible clues as to when you are relaxed and ready to go harder, and what makes you moan and pant. I want you to enjoy it too, but not at my expense.

Topping is about dominance. It's an attitude, not a physical thing. Be nice enough to me that you know I will want to have you again, thus insuring your next fuck. You can use me, but not abuse me. Keep in mind, it is a win/win situation. I have what you want, you have what I want. And if you go about it like a man, you will get what you want from me.

Guest slobbvers
I've always heard the best tops have bottomed at some point in the past and the best bottoms have topped at some point in the past. You need to understand both sides to do it properly.

That's why I'm vers. :cool:

, seeing him having a good time makes me get off even more. Especially if they come while you're fucking them; massive turn-on. Then again, that's just my view- maybe I'm in the minority.

Not alone my friend, I agree with you, not any fun for me if the bottom isn't getting into the fuck and enjoying it.I like to know I made him cum. I enjoy giving a bit of pain, but not injuring the bottom, I will ask if I think there might be a problem. Dominance is one thing, but keep in mind, a damaged fuckboy is no good to anyone til he heals. I know, have done so a couple of times unintentionally

not into pain or being damaged here either. what turns me on is a top who knows what he wants and is not afraid to say what he wants. if a guy tells me he wants to shoot his load deep inside my ass, fill me up, piss in me, i am his to command and use. i do want a top to use me for his pleasure, just not into his pleasure being my pain.