The HIV Pit

On 3/20/2019 at 11:44 PM, SBB1984 said:

I agree however I'm semi factually describing an actual event that happened to me hence the name.

Anyways I'm working on part 3 today

Damn, that makes the story all the more hotter knowing it's partly factual.

• Upvote 2

On 4/5/2019 at 3:07 AM, SBB1984 said:

.... “Thank you sir for your load”

“Yeah you’re a good faggot. A diseased faggot like me. Go out there and get more. You still have to see someone”....

#SBB1984 wow what an. amazing story .... don't let us wait for more...  we are all addicted to your story and want MORE .... A 

SO NICE WHEN A SUB THANKS THE TOPS FOR EACH LOAD HE GETS ... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/5/2019 at 8:55 PM, Petereater said:

Here's my honking PA... even the smooth edges results in a bloody fuck most of the time... OINK!

5a26b79756ea5_redbushwithPA.thumb.jpg.a7e01e7b0e0809072786f7ee6513c654.jpg

I love being fucked by a guy wearing a PA - if a guy offers to take it out I insist he keep it in x

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Part 5

As I stumbled out I knew I had to find him. I walked back upstairs.

I found him.

“hi um Barry”

“knew you would find me faggot, you enjoy taking all that toxic cum”

I couldn’t believe he was so open about HIV. It was such a taboo unspoken amongst anyone I know.

“i loved it sir thank you”

“Now you have a choice here, you can go to the hospital and get pep which can possibly stop you becoming pozzed, or you join me. I make sure you’re looked after when you convert, then you go out and spread your seed to everyone”

“im scared”

“I know you are. Let me tell you my story. I got pozzed years ago. Stealthed. Didn’t know who it was. I was angry at the world so I made sure I never touched any meds and went out and made boys like me”

“But aren’t you worried about dying”

“no boy cause my virus will live on in faggots like you. HIV has been a blessing to me. It’s given me purpose and I hope it does the same to you”

“i got a lot to think about sir”

“Well you better make it quick if you want to stay neg. I’m going to leave but I wouldn’t mind another go at your hole. Get me hard boy”

He pulled that massive cock out and I was just drawn to it. I started sucking it hard trying to take as much down my throat as I could.

“Yeah boy look at you go getting this aids cock rock hard”

I felt it grow and I knew I just had to have it in me again. I stood up and just sat on it and took it deep.

“oh boy look at how that hole has opened up. Could barely fit anything in it and now here you are taking this like a champ trying to milk more aids cum out of me”

I had a hit of poppers and my head was spinning. I felt nothing like it better. I felt complete.

“poz me sir. I want to be just like you. Give me your AIDS. It’s what I want.”

“Im getting close boy. Going to shoot another toxic load in you. Fuck take it you faggot. Here comes my AIDS.”

I screamed out in pleasure as I felt it shooting deep inside me.

“Thank you sir. I have made my decision. I want to be your little HIV boy”

“i knew you would, now let’s go get dressed and get out of here, we got a long way to go”

On 4/7/2019 at 7:13 AM, bottombunny said:

I love being fucked by a guy wearing a PA - if a guy offers to take it out I insist he keep it in x

I love getting fuck by a Man with a P. A but as I have 4 gauge P. A not everyone likes it in there hole or mouth. In the ass it can cause small scraps and in the mouth it can chip teeth. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, boy4you said:

I love getting fuck by a Man with a P. A but as I have 4 gauge P. A not everyone likes it in there hole or mouth. In the ass it can cause small scraps and in the mouth it can chip teeth. 

I love a PA in my ass or mouth especially with a POZ Man. The bigger the better.tumblr_n567oyp9lE1tb6rflo1_400.jpg.c6ada6207e739f7c5d4165cc3c6ed689.jpg

If it scrapes it is doing its job, as for chipping teeth I don't have any.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

I also really really enjoy being fucked buy a guy wearing his PA. A guy with a PA is such a huge turn-on for me. The large ones especially add to my sexual stimulation when being fucked. It's not just how it feels  pounding in and out of my hole it's a mental thing as well for me I am just really attracted to a pierced cock  and the guy wielding it. I don't know what it is about it but  it's a super big turn-on. I had a boyfriend some years back who I met on a  nude beach in Florida who had a large . I'll never forget it was the first time I had ever seen a guy with one on and I was mesmerised lol. He fucked and bred me me that day on the beach with it and I was hooked from then on.  Hell, even when we were out and about together fully clothed and I would think about his beautiful cock hanging low because of that big PA weighing it down I would be so turned on.

• Upvote 1