The Brothel

asncumbucket

• 2 weeks later...

Part 3.5

I apologize - this is a short interlude section. I wrote this at the end of one of my own benders, where I was utterly exhausted from partying and fucking. I practically passed out writing this with my dick in my hand lol. I promise I will write Part 4 and I haven't forgotten about this story. 

Henry didn't come until nighttime. A classic junkie, he operated on T time and would go in and out of responsiveness. I knew Henry to be like this, but I wasn't about to let Faggot rest. By the time I was done using Marino's sloppy seconds, Faggot looked like he survived a bomb blast. Drool dripped down his pretty, dick-sucking lips. His eyes were glazed from the drugs and intense fucking, weathered by his own sweat and my spit. Tears and snot trickled down his sweet face, a product of gagging  His blond hair was a complete mess from being pulled and thrown around on the mattress. What I loved most was the splatter of deep hickies on his shiny smooth tan neck and chest. On top of that, he had a few light bruises on his legs and torso. His skin was as smooth and tender as a baby's - of course it would bruise easily from such rough use. He was still a sexy piece of meat, but his innocence was far gone and the fresh boyish handsomeness on his face when we first met had been permanently replaced by the used, stained look of a meth whore.

After I nut into the boy, I let him rest for a bit. I pulled out of him and started searching for clients and had a few customers come over for some quick deals while he laid passed out on the mattress in the Cave. He snored loudly as he fell into a deep sleep from exhaustion, finally coming down from the drugs and the adrenaline of being pummeled like a fleshlight. Still no sign of Henry after 2 hours. At this point, I really had to piss, which means Faggot had to wake up. I unzipped my fly and crawled onto the mattress beside his naked body, caressing him. My dick almost got so hard so fast I worried if I would still be able to piss. Whatever. That's what a whore is for - if he gets my dick hard, then I'm gonna put it him and fuck him. He was still asleep when i gently spread his legs apart and nestled myself in between. He still had cum in there, so all I needed was a good wad of spit on my dick and on his little pink cunt. 

Faggot bucked gently and stirred as my dick pushed into those tight pussy lips. Before he could wake up and even think about resisting, I was in and I was going deeper and deeper. His lazy waking moan crescendoed into a scared whine and climaxed into a loud whimper. Even still, he didn't try to push me away. I let my dick rest in him, knowing that his cunt would quickly welcome my manhood. I was surprised that he actually clung to me as tight as he could, wrapping his arms around my neck and holding me against him. 

"Daddy...," he whimpered softly, his eyes barely open. 

"I'm gonna piss in you Faggot," I whispered to him. And with that, I began to unload. A slow, soft low-pressure stream that would last a long time as my bladder slowly overcame the pressure of my hard-on and his tight hole. I groaned, suddenly horny as the fucking devil when I thought about how my dirty chem piss was going to make a nice little cocktail of my DNA and drug waste with the loads still buried in there. 

"Don't worry, Faggot," I told him. "You'll be nice and woke in a few minutes. Daddy's gonna fill you up with his second-hand Tina and keep it inside you until it fully dissolves into your bloodstream."

"Is Daddy's chem piss strong?" he asked. His blue eyes flashed a dull sparkle, slowly getting excited by the idea of getting high again. 

"Oh yeah, Daddy smoked a lot while you were sleeping with his customers. This is why I need having a Faggot around. I don't need to worry about getting you pregnant. But fuck, I know the hormones in my sperm and the drugs in my piss are a part of you when I do bad things to you. And you're going to take so much of my piss and cum every damn day. Mine and whoever else wants to fuck your cheap, dirty pussy." Faggot's eyes opened wide. The chem piss was starting to take its wiry, gradual effect, but my words also touched the boy's heart.

"I love you, Daddy," he whispered softly, and he looked into my dilated eyes as if I was the only man left in the world. 

"Good Faggot," I said affectionately. "Now I'm gonna hurt you." I started pumping and piston-fucking the boy, and he gasped so hard the air caught in his throat. He moaned and yelped weakly with his head rolled back while I held him to me in an iron grip as I slammed into him. A few minutes into our fuck, I heard the door swing open in the other room. 

"Dude, why didn't you answer your - holy fuck that's hot!" Henry exclaimed as he approached the entrance to the Cave and saw me fucking the piss-cum cocktail out of Faggot. The concoction splashed out of him in small spurts every time I pulled my dick out. I looked over at him and grinned.

"Took you long enough. Get over here and get a taste of this."

• Like 16
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal

It's obvious that you are teaching your faggot well. He should appreciate that this is his education about what to expect ...

*Disclaimer* All characters are fictional, and none of the men displayed here have any relation to the characters themselves. However, I decided to post the men who inspired the images for the main characters. 

Jaxx (Inspired by Zak James from TIM's Cumsloppy Buttholes)

988198495_ScreenShot2019-07-12at9_03_44AM.thumb.png.39de9ee9906ebbdd09e58644c3022898.png

Chris/Faggot (Inspired by ??? from Familydick)

726084441_ScreenShot2019-07-12at9_11_33AM.png.fc5e54c3774e9a33ed78368e9a4516d0.png

Officer Marino (Inspired by Ed Hunter from TIM)

530457611_ScreenShot2019-07-12at9_16_50AM.png.2aeb70169dad033ae88570942fc14442.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...