Ill be at purple party this weekend (5/11) to celebrate the end of my college semester and was hoping someone would wanna help whore me out. I can take loads for hours and love to completely submit myself to a stranger and let him find absolutely anyone to use my 20yo ass to nut in. im 5'8, white, twunk. make me feel like the trashiest dump you've ever used. no loads refused unless daddy says no. if this is something ur interested in please let me know, or if you will be in town and just wanna dump one in me. 

Guest PozJock

Its a Big Circuit Party weekend every year in Dallas.. where  men from everywhere come to party..  https://www.purplefoundation.org/purpleparty/

Mainly muscled jock guys dancing with very minimal clothes wearing jockstraps with their shirts off at s4 on fright.. pool party on sat.. the main big party at Southside ballroom on sat night then tea dance on Sunday with a party Sunday night... im sure club Dallas was PACKED to the wall