Are you the Dad or the Son?

When was your first time?

How'd it feel to be with your son/dad? 

32 minutes ago, PlanetJunk said:

Are you the Dad or the Son?

When was your first time?

How'd it feel to be with your son/dad? 

I’m the son

I was 16 the first time we had sex. We had been jerking off together for about a year before that. I’m 42 now and still fool around with my almost 70 year old dad. 

It’s the hottest sex I ever had

On 6/23/2019 at 4:20 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I think I have mentioned my relationship with my dad in other topics but I will tell my story here as well.

I was 9 when my parents decided to divorce. Through a chain of events I ended up living with my father. It was just me and him in a one bedroom apartment. We slept in the same bed every night. Over the course of a couple of years I slowly took the place of my mom. I really fell in love with him and to this day it was the most meaningful relationship I have had.   Being able to get your dad off is a great gift I feel. Unfortunately when I went off to college I was pozzed by a guy I met and my dad no longer wanted an intimate relationship with me. We still love each other but it’s not sexual. I find myself seeing out men that are at least 30 years older than me  now. I guess I am for ever trying to get our relationship back.

I should say he was my step father . I really didn’t know the difference though.

• Like 1

Guest PlanetJunk
7 hours ago, Bbri said:

I’m the son

I was 16 the first time we had sex. We had been jerking off together for about a year before that. I’m 42 now and still fool around with my almost 70 year old dad. 

It’s the hottest sex I ever had

I wish that I would had sex with my dad instead of how it happened my first time I think it would have been more personal and more intimate. 

I'm very jealous of your guy's relationship.. I can only imagine how it would have felt. The only way I think of it is since it's considered [banned word] it's kind of very exciting and quite arousing. I'm assuming everything was done bareback?

I was never attracted to any of family members, and neither was I close with many of them. My dad wasn’t very happy when he found out I’m not a player like him (he’s okay about it now), and we didn’t have that closeness I love seeing between other dads/sons. He had too strong of a personality and I was your typical timid nerd.

Fast forward to present time, one of my biggest fantasies I only wish I get a chance to act out even if it’s just once, is to be tag teamed by a real dad/son, uncle/nephew duo (or group), or two cousins or brothers (especially if twins!). Nothing hotter than a proud dad teaching his sons/nephews how to be men in bed, how to fuck their girlfriends or wives and procreate, and teach them how they were made, all as he has his way with me while his sons/nephews are watching, then having them follow suit. But, had I had the chance when I was already horny for cock, I could’ve seen myself at age 13 or so being an older kid’s practice toy and getting caught by his older brother, uncle or dad, and hear them encourage their boy to make them proud. 

So, if anyone knows of any dad and his son who still play together (or any of you do), please reach out, especially if into nasty role play...

• Piggy 1

15 hours ago, catcherinneed said:

I was never attracted to any of family members, and neither was I close with many of them. My dad wasn’t very happy when he found out I’m not a player like him (he’s okay about it now), and we didn’t have that closeness I love seeing between other dads/sons. He had too strong of a personality and I was your typical timid nerd.

Fast forward to present time, one of my biggest fantasies I only wish I get a chance to act out even if it’s just once, is to be tag teamed by a real dad/son, uncle/nephew duo (or group), or two cousins or brothers (especially if twins!). Nothing hotter than a proud dad teaching his sons/nephews how to be men in bed, how to fuck their girlfriends or wives and procreate, and teach them how they were made, all as he has his way with me while his sons/nephews are watching, then having them follow suit. But, had I had the chance when I was already horny for cock, I could’ve seen myself at age 13 or so being an older kid’s practice toy and getting caught by his older brother, uncle or dad, and hear them encourage their boy to make them proud. 

So, if anyone knows of any dad and his son who still play together (or any of you do), please reach out, especially if into nasty role play...

Fuck man, the nastier the role play the better for md!

9 hours ago, Hornygaydad said:

Fuck man, the nastier the role play the better for md!

I’ve spent the last couple months working on some short gay erotica/first time sex stories I’ve been writing. They’re all based on (of course) fantasies of mine, some of the experiences I wish I’d lived as a teen. PM me and I’ll tell you about some of them, as I’d also like to hear from you 

On 2/1/2021 at 3:54 PM, Hornygaydad said:

I fucking love father/son incest, I want to fuck my Boys so badly. Found this site via my son's browser history, so I think he'll probably be into it if I hit him up.

I, too, look forward to updates after you guys talk this weekend. 

Guest PlanetJunk
3 hours ago, catcherinneed said:

I’ve spent the last couple months working on some short gay erotica/first time sex stories I’ve been writing. They’re all based on (of course) fantasies of mine, some of the experiences I wish I’d lived as a teen. PM me and I’ll tell you about some of them, as I’d also like to hear from you 

Now now share with the class. 

I haven't had the fantasy with anyone in my family, not so much as an ethical thing, it just never came to me but I've been into the fantasy of hooking up with a father/son or father/uncle duo for a while.