father/son incest?

2 hours ago, SanFranBear said:

not with my father but my grandfather would play with me for a couple of years after my grandmother passed away until he remarried.

Oh Yes !   My neighbor was just like you - he was a Bear - perfect body - taught me - training me for awhile - "  WOOF  !  "

Between the ages of 10 & 12 I started exploring my dad's naked body while he was passed out drunk.  Dad was a construction worker, who had a hard muscular body from 10-12 hours of physical labor each day, constant sweating from working in the sun, and a diet of alcohol instead of food.  I started with just looking at his body, proceeded to lightly touching it, and soon started exploring it with me mouth and tongue.  Over time as I learned to read the signs of how drunk he was  I became bolder with my exploration of his body and started licking his armpit, nipples, cock, balls, and ass.   However, eventually I got too bold and sloppy, and either did not wait for him to pass out or he was not as drunk as I thought he was.   In any event, he "woke up" to find me slurping on his cock.   At first he was angry and wanted to know what I was doing.   I claimed I seen his cock was leaking and I was afraid he was going to start pissing on the couch again, which he once did when he was passed out drunk.   It lead to many arguments with him and my mother.   They fought all the time because of his drinking.  He started to sleep on the couch in the den as she locked him out of their bedroom.   I told him I did not want mom to be angry with him again.   I think he was touched I tried to "protect" him but also angry that he woke up to find his youngest son has his father's cock in his mouth.   My father said as long as I was going to swallow his piss while he was passed out, I should get my mouth back on his cock, and he started pissing.  I started swallowing.   I was used to drinking piss as I often drank my own back then.   Dad's piss tasted weak due to all beer and shots he drank that evening.   Although his piss seemed to go on forever, it was probably only a minute or two. Dad seemed upset I swallowed all his piss without a struggle, complaint, or losing any, and my tongue was digging into his piss slit trying to get more.   Dad got aroused as my tongue explored his piss slit and my mouth locked around the crown of his cock.  His hands both sides of my head and he started to face-fuck me.    Soon he was hard rock and shooting his load down my throat.   After he unloaded in my mouth, he told me to get out of his sight, never mention this again, and passed out.   However, that night started years of a sexual relationship with my father.  Within a couple years, he was the first man to fuck my ass and deposit his cum deep in me.   Just like me drinking his piss and sucking his cock that first time quickly became a nightly routine, so did his fucking me bareback.   It is no surprise that my older brother eventually caught us, and after I convinced my brother our dad did not rape me, my brother started using my mouth and ass too.  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...

Got started early by my dad and uncle. They were pretty rough on me at first, since they spent most of their time together getting partied up. Even shared me with a group less than a year later.

• 1 month later...