father/son incest?

On 10/11/2021 at 9:48 PM, Doubtfire said:

Anybody have any pics of actual fathers and sons jerking off together, or anything similar? There are so many fake stories/videos out there that it’s hard to find the real stuff 🤔

Screenshot_20211128-130830.png

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

It totally turns my crank and I would love to find myself in the middle of a real life father son scene. It’s so make my cock hard. My fiancé and I live in Northern Idaho and I understand that there may be a real life father son couple near us. I would gladly drive a distance for an evening with those guys. That would totally rock my world.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

totally fukkin hot. when I learned that my best mate was regularly having sex (being fucked) with his dad I begged to join in. They agreed and my first time with his dad was just him and me - he was naked and undressed me. He got me to stroke his cock and when he was hard he made me suck it and swallow his load. man I was in heaven. Soon all 3 of us were regularly sucking and fucking. I loved sucking Dad's cock with my buddy. One of us would take his shaft in his mouth while the other sucked on his balls. Best though was when me and my buddy would lie on our bellies side by side and Daddy would mount and fuck one of us. I loved watching him fuck his son first while I waited my turn - then I knew he was gunna fuck his seed up my ass.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

On 11/28/2021 at 2:00 PM, Morningglorie said:

Nice pics!

Remember those younger days - my Father and I ( son ) were uncut dicks - we took showers together - he making sure I learn washing my uncut dick good !  Then , in the bathroom , putting on some lube - keeping my dick moist . Later on , still very young , taking me to the woods , near a river , having walks - having piss sessions - shaking the dick - moist with lubes - shaking them - having fun !  Soon , later on , Dad had some friends - we all had pissing sessions - shaking them - white cum loads shooting !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 8:08 AM, pozriverina said:

Always dreamt about tri-generational sex... granddad/father/son.. all over age though. Grew up [banned word] on some teachers, but nothing ever eventuated unfortunately.

Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !  I was very fortunate being born with a family - very active in sexually atmosphere in the house - also very fortunate born as a male - mother always said ," You are like your father - hung and uncut ! " I do have some good times started - taking showers with my dad - making sure my uncut dick / skin clean - he helped me - I helped him ! "  Later on - taking me to the woods walking - pissing - jerking off - then meeting his older friends there !

• Piggy 1

The first time I seen my dads cock was when I was 6, I would go into the showers after he played footy and I would sit there watching all the men shower, big hairy cocks and balls lathered in soap. I was mesmerised, I couldn't take my eyes off all these men's hairy cocks. I can remember comparing all the different cocks and looking at dads big thick hairy cock and balls and thinking to myself how much I wanted to touch them, especially dads. After awhile I started sneaking into the shower at home and staring at his beautiful fat cock until mum caught me. That didn't stop me, I knew I had a hunger for cock. I couldn't stop thinking about cock.  1 night I got out of bed and snuck into my parents room at night when they were asleep and I pulled the blanket off dads side, it was dark so I turned the lamp on and there in front of me was his nice big fat juicy cock. I didn't think twice, I wrapped my mouth around his rod and I sucked it for about 20sec n he woke up n told me to get out but I jumped back on his dick and sucked it. This was my first cock I sucked and from their it was a regular occurrence. I started sucking some of his mates cocks and they loved it. I was a natural at it. A few yrs later I was blowing him and he stopped and flipped.me on my tummy and fucked me up the arse. I loved it has he pounded me.

Dad and I still fuck each other on a regular basis. 

6 minutes ago, Bigcoxluvr86 said:

The first time I seen my dads cock was when I was 6, I would go into the showers after he played footy and I would sit there watching all the men shower, big hairy cocks and balls lathered in soap. I was mesmerised, I couldn't take my eyes off all these men's hairy cocks. I can remember comparing all the different cocks and looking at dads big thick hairy cock and balls and thinking to myself how much I wanted to touch them, especially dads. After awhile I started sneaking into the shower at home and staring at his beautiful fat cock until mum caught me. That didn't stop me, I knew I had a hunger for cock. I couldn't stop thinking about cock.  1 night I got out of bed and snuck into my parents room at night when they were asleep and I pulled the blanket off dads side, it was dark so I turned the lamp on and there in front of me was his nice big fat juicy cock. I didn't think twice, I wrapped my mouth around his rod and I sucked it for about 20sec n he woke up n told me to get out but I jumped back on his dick and sucked it. This was my first cock I sucked and from their it was a regular occurrence. I started sucking some of his mates cocks and they loved it. I was a natural at it. A few yrs later I was blowing him and he stopped and flipped.me on my tummy and fucked me up the arse. I loved it has he pounded me.

Dad and I still fuck each other on a regular basis. 

Yes !  Yes !  Been there in the Shower - also my Uncle / Cousin place - cock fest - hung here - uncut - addicted to Cum sessions !

HELLO - like to have a response to my statement !  I believe a Father responsibility teaching his son early in Life about his Dick !  Teaching him about the Father dick - j.o. - tasting cum loads - becoming to know his body ! My case was my Mother and Dad divorced early but still having connections with my Dad !  My Mother stepped in teaching me about j.o.  - she was a Good mother  !

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one that thinks it would be super hot to fuck their dad? 

I never met my father but as a teen incest was a huge turn on for me. Wether it was mom/son or  father/son but with the dad as the bottom. I’ve read a few sex comics with the dad as the bottom and it’s so damn hot to me, I wish I could be in those situations 

Edited by Curiouslyteetering
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 8:59 AM, Bokkierob said:

My dad was a complete deadbeat but luckily my best friend's dad looked after me the way my dad should have. He'd take me and my friend camping, fishing and just generally looked out for me. He was a real handsome dude and I really enjoyed being close to him. One time when camping it was just me and him in the shower block. He helped me undress then he got naked. I remember thinking how huge his cock and balls were. He asked me into the shower and he soaped me up and washed my hair. He asked if I wanted to do the same for him. He was facing me and I couldn't take my eyes off his junk. He said, you gunna stare at it all day or you gunna take care of it. So I did. I sucked him for a few weeks and eventually he was fucking me. Then I discovered he was fucking his son, my friend as well. Camping after that was so much fun. Me and my friend would lie naked side by side waiting to see who he'd fuck first. I truly loved him like a dad. Great guy.

Lucky boys, but even luckier dad.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2