father/son incest?

On 7/16/2021 at 12:05 PM, pozpuppy said:

I would love to have private messages from anyone who grew up on family cock. Can be as detailed as possible. Would love to know how it started.....don't be shy

Cause I'm new it won't let me send private messages it seems... I have experience and would be into sharing some hot details if you are interested.  send me a message.  seems I can respond to them. 

I never met my father, but even before I hit puberty, I was already fantasizing about dads and grandpas bouncing me up and down on their cocks on their laps.  I wanted older men to take advantage of me, but it didn't happen. That's probably why my first time ended up being with one of my mom's married with kid co-workers.  I was 15 and he was around 35, He would jokingly tell me mom that I was his son, and all I wanted was for daddy to pop my cherry. I loved sucking my "dad's" cock and taking his raw dick up my hungry teen pussy, 

My mother got another job when I was a junior, I was going crazy without my regular dose of daddy's dick, but luckily I was in co-op, I would spend my half days on chat lines and cruising mall/department store bathrooms trying to find enough raw daddy dick to satisfy my hunger.

I'm not going to lie, I am currently debating on taking a genealogy test to try and track him down. Even after all these years my biggest fantasy is to impale myself on my fathers raw cock. If I'm really lucky, he's still alive and he'll be into it. I want my biological dad to fuck me more than anything.

This idea is a major turn on for me. I was hyper sexual from very early on, and was already a chronic masturbator after getting dry orgasms on my own for the first time in second grade. I was never consciously attracted to men until my late teens when a buddy convinced me to let him suck my cock, and I realized that pleasure that men could offer me.

B/c I grew up so horny, and repressed by my family/community, the idea of having a loving dad that mentored me in sex is such a turn on. I've only ever been interested in topping, so I fantasize about having a dad that raised me to be his bull fucker, bringing me hole and cunt, training me to build up big loads edging for him, offering up his ass for me, etc.

I'm most attracted to thick/hairy/beefy/bearish guys, especially older than me. I also get off working over and fucking hairy sons. I love the male bonding aspect of it. Openly helping each other have harder orgasms, bigger loads. I also love fucking a tough guy that I know can really take a pounding. Getting into role play that includes both the depraved and loving aspects of this scene can be really intense and powerful. It also gets me off to lean into the feeling of masculinity training, testosterone bonding, being the best MEN we can together by having the most intense sex possible.

For 10+ years I had a close muscle bear buddy "dad", and we had some really incredible experiences. I also have a few "bros" and "sons" that I bond with like this, but we don't live in the same cities/countries, so we only meet on occasion. I'd be glad to have more men in my "family" to further explore these needs and urges together.

As much as I love breeding, I have been a condom user most of my life outside of a few rare occasions. I just got a prescription of PrEP and I have an appointment to meet one of my boys in the coming weeks for a day of loading him up till he is brimming over with seed.

Based in Berlin, by the way.... also into other tops that like getting verbal about this stuff, sharing hole in a similar scene, getting into long bate session.

• Like 3

On 11/15/2021 at 3:44 PM, BarebackBrat said:

My father broke me in and turned me out at a very young age. Definitely affected who I became and I wouldn’t change it for the world. He was sent to prison for these acts but I wasn’t the one who put him there. 

Remember days in the shower - both my dad and me were uncuts - we had to make sure we were clean - finding new ways of using my dick - then my Mom divorced him - my mother enjoyed giving me enemas !

Both my dad and 2 of my uncles ( 1 is my dads brother and the other moms) they started fucking me at the age of 12. First was my dads brother.  Slept in his spare bedroom and the bathroom  was in front of the spare room. I left my door open and laid in bed naked, no blankets to cover me . When I heard his bedroom door open Ithis was my chance . I got in face down ass up position with my tight smooth boypussy presenting my hungry boypussy. Didn't take him long to have his face in my cheeke earinv my young boy hole . He fucked me bareback and dumped his load balls deep in no pulling out.  My first time was bareback and I never looked back . My dad fucked me for the first time at 14 . Him and mom has been separated a year and he hadn't had any since . Seduced dad the same way as my uncles . All face down ass up in bed smooth boy ass up . The second d he saw my boypussy be was on it . My 2nd uncle I got drunk and next thing u know I was on all fours feeling his divk pounding me deep.  All 3 of them still fuck me from time to time. None of them know of one another.  My boypussy is always willing n ready for their next loads . Love taking older mens dicks and loads. I've been a slut since my uncle first fucked me . He treated  me like a slut . Just a pussy for him to fuck and dump loads in . Very verbal top. Turned me on so much that I always want to be treated like a slut. My dad and other uncle it took a bit longer for the to get verbal bit nowadays they use and treat  me like a complete cumdump slut.

I've also seduced a few of mom and dads male friends . My favorite was when dad told me his friend was coming to fix oven. At this point I'm 16 . I made sure to answer the door in just boyshorts tight that show my ass real well. I could see him glancing from the corner of my eye...anyways we got to talking and his eyes kept going down n up. Anyway I go into a cupboard to get a cup and next thing u know I'm bent down on the counter with my boyshorts at my ankles . He gave me a really good fucking and shot 3 loads in me . What I like most about him is I'm really just a fuck hole to him. He uses me as he pleases and them leaves me boypussy gaping,and dripping cum. Slaps my ass tells me how much of a slut I am. Gets dressed and leaves. The way a slut should be treated . 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hungryboypussy said:

Both my dad and 2 of my uncles ( 1 is my dads brother and the other moms) they started fucking me at the age of 12. First was my dads brother.  Slept in his spare bedroom and the bathroom  was in front of the spare room. I left my door open and laid in bed naked, no blankets to cover me . When I heard his bedroom door open Ithis was my chance . I got in face down ass up position with my tight smooth boypussy presenting my hungry boypussy. Didn't take him long to have his face in my cheeke earinv my young boy hole . He fucked me bareback and dumped his load balls deep in no pulling out.  My first time was bareback and I never looked back . My dad fucked me for the first time at 14 . Him and mom has been separated a year and he hadn't had any since . Seduced dad the same way as my uncles . All face down ass up in bed smooth boy ass up . The second d he saw my boypussy be was on it . My 2nd uncle I got drunk and next thing u know I was on all fours feeling his divk pounding me deep.  All 3 of them still fuck me from time to time. None of them know of one another.  My boypussy is always willing n ready for their next loads . Love taking older mens dicks and loads. I've been a slut since my uncle first fucked me . He treated  me like a slut . Just a pussy for him to fuck and dump loads in . Very verbal top. Turned me on so much that I always want to be treated like a slut. My dad and other uncle it took a bit longer for the to get verbal bit nowadays they use and treat  me like a complete cumdump slut.

I've also seduced a few of mom and dads male friends . My favorite was when dad told me his friend was coming to fix oven. At this point I'm 16 . I made sure to answer the door in just boyshorts tight that show my ass real well. I could see him glancing from the corner of my eye...anyways we got to talking and his eyes kept going down n up. Anyway I go into a cupboard to get a cup and next thing u know I'm bent down on the counter with my boyshorts at my ankles . He gave me a really good fucking and shot 3 loads in me . What I like most about him is I'm really just a fuck hole to him. He uses me as he pleases and them leaves me boypussy gaping,and dripping cum. Slaps my ass tells me how much of a slut I am. Gets dressed and leaves. The way a slut should be treated . 

Yes !  Yes !  Same here - my dad and I are uncut - meat - growing up making sure in the showers - stroking each other - taking me to the woods  pissing - then packed me up - sent me to my Uncle / Cousin place - getting drinking - high - knockout pills - being used and trained as a cock whore . Then the rest of my Life - No Re-fusels of Cock sucking and breeding my cunt hole ! Begging for cum loads - baths - now playing and j.o. - whore here !

• Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 4:17 AM, pervpnp said:

Got started early by my dad and uncle. They were pretty rough on me at first, since they spent most of their time together getting partied up. Even shared me with a group less than a year later.

My dad and 2 uncles were my first too. I love how rough they are with me. I'm just a boypussy slut to use and breed to them 

Never had the pleasure of my dad, but when he passed away 8 year old me was sent to my uncle's farm, where I learned to be a good little girl for him, my cousin, and all of their friends. From the first night I was there waking up to my uncle's cock in my mouth, I knew what my real purpose was

• Like 2

On 11/6/2021 at 5:29 PM, vancouverguy said:

Cause I'm new it won't let me send private messages it seems... I have experience and would be into sharing some hot details if you are interested.  send me a message.  seems I can respond to them. 

I'm sure you can share it on this thread.

On 10/11/2021 at 9:48 PM, Doubtfire said:

Anybody have any pics of actual fathers and sons jerking off together, or anything similar? There are so many fake stories/videos out there that it’s hard to find the real stuff 🤔

Have you seen these dad's with sons?

received_373302457904611.jpeg

received_594188494969373.jpeg

received_877030686129045.jpeg

received_1306267536503774.jpeg

received_265450378948497.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2