making lucky at the gay campground

bbfarm

Last night was our last night staying at at gay campground in Pennsylvania over the Memorial Day weekend.   My one true love and I were making the most of it by cruising the shed which is basically a dirty storage  shelter with picnic tables and a few glory hole booths where dudes fuck around at night.

A guy sitting on a picnic table, looked to be mid 30’s shaved head nice dick . . .I felt it and went in to suck it, which he let me do.   Then he wanted to suck mine some.  we have similar dicks.  Mine’s big. Knob head.   

I dont like getting blown so bored I start fingering his ass. Before you know it he’s turning around  and wanting me inside him! Fuck yes.  I don’t remember working my dick inside him.  It didnt just slide in. I was the first then.

But I am balls deep . . .close to 8 inches . . .in no time . And I am stroking long strokes in and out.   Makes my head spin.  He grabs on to the picnic table end, and I start fucking his ass with intent.

Intent to cum, that is.   My problem though - I have a hard time cumming standing up. I like leverage when I fuck.  I really like to hold a dude down like I want him and drill my load in.   I want to hold him so it feels good on my dick.  And I guess I NEED that.

He might have sensed it, but he relaxed onto the table with his ass over the end, so I could pin him down and grab the edges of the table to hold him in place. And I found this place where his ass felt like it was strumming my dick as I stroked in and out.  Soon I was sure I was going to cum, which I always announce. So I am like FUCK FUCK FUCK I AM GOING TO BREED YOUR ASS MAN to him and everyone standing around.  

And after a whole day fucking around this HUGE load blew deep in him deep as I could get it. 

FUCK in public.  Anonymous . Audience.  Raw.  

Stuff of my dreams. 

So I am like “Thanks man” pulling my freshly cum dick out of him.  I tuck it in and circle outside to catch my breath.  Whew.

Then I circle back in the other way looking to see what my one true love is up to during this.  Like where is he?  There’s the dude I just fucked, bent over a different table, some dude is penis deep inside him. HOT.  HOT. I go over and whisper to the top “Hey man I just bred that ass..”

He said “Yeah, I know.”

And he pauses to let me stick my hand and feel his naked dick going in!

Hehehe well that got me hard.  Right?   And I start feeling the top dude up . . . . ending up naturally cupping his fuck-flexing ass. Then I am feeling his hole.  He responds.  

And I am rubbing my hard again dick on his hole because his ass is so fucking cute. He stops and whispers to the dude below why he has stopped fucking because of . .  what I am doing as he pushes back and takes my whole dick into his hole in one long push.  A huge sigh came out of him.  He’s dick deep in the the dude I just fucked, and Iam dick deep in him.

Anyone who has been in the ‘lucky Pierre’ position knows it is hard to find the right rythm fucking and taking dick at the same time. He found it though, and we fucked away for awhile.  Biut he could not cum like that, he said.  So I withdrew and went off in search of my one true . . .

. . who I wound up share sucking a big bear’s dick with , on our night of debauchery. 

Strictly speaking this wasnt my last load even though it was just last night. As I lay in bed awake later after that with my one true sleeping beside me in the camper, I stroked off a load thinking how hot it wasfucking a dude while he was fucking my sloppy seconds

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3