Flavor Of Urine

Guest peepee-love

Guest peepee-love

The flavor of urine is unmistakable and unlike anything else, and I love it! However, I wonder if my love of it would be so had I not been sexually aroused upon tasting it for the very first time. I can't even smell it without getting worked up into a state of sexual excitement, so I'll likely never know.

Once at a party during a game of truth or dare, I opted to tell the truth and was asked what my biggest fetish was. When I said it was drinking urine, there was an eruption of laughter along with howels of disgust! My confession paid off during the next round of the game when I opted for a dare and was given a urine filled cup, which I drank and nearly passed out from excitement in front of all the partygoers! Of course I was asked how it tasted. It was very nice, and I told them so. I've not yet found a way to accurately describe the flavor of urine to someone who has not tasted it before. How might you describe it to the uninitiated?

I know there are many facets of watersports, but I'd like to know if you truly enjoy the flavor of urine? Do you find the differences in flavor from one person to the next to be intriguing? Do you prefer weak, medium, or strong flavored urine? I like it very strong, and usually that produced during the first urination of the day.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest peepee-love

Hi again piss pigs. I'm still at a loss for words to describe the flavor of urine, and yet it's unmistakable if one has tasted it before. I wonder what  people would think of its flavor and find it pleasant if they had never tasted it before. I also wonder what percentage of people have actually never tasted it before. Of the few people I've heard mention its flavor, they described it only as being salty. Also, I find it curious that many here in the waterspouts forum describe the flavor and smell of urine as nasty, whereas I find it pleasant and sexually arousing. What I find nasty is vodka, gin, and most whiskey... Yuck! Urine on the other hand... Yum! 

• 7 months later...

Beerpiss is definitely the best. 

I remember the first time years ago when I tried piss for the first time. It was a hot summers day and the guys piss was rank and had me retching as he was dehydrated and so it was really strong. Often like to try things at least twice though so the next time I tried the guys piss was as sweet as nectar and from that point I was hooked. My tolerance for weak to strong tasting piss is also much better these days but given the choice beerpiss is my favourite.

• 2 weeks later...

The taste of urine is so variable... to me though the most persistent note is the bitter aftertaste, which I like... lingering in my mouth for hours after a good refill.

The taste per se is not much, it has a certain saltiness to it and something I’d describe as a earthy  flavor. 
Beerpiss is my favorite, I would allow any guy in a pub to use me as his toilet.

Do you guys get turned on when entering a toilet you can immediately smell that piss/ammnoia smell?

I bet that’s what paradise smells like!

In the interest of science, I took it upon myself to investigate this truly perplexing question: What does piss taste like? After much study using the scientific methods of tasting, sipping, gargling, and swirling, I have concluded that it tastes exactly like ... piss. Piss seems to have its own unique flavor that is unlike any other yet instantly identifiable to anyone -- regardless of having tasted it before. Flavor notes can vary depending on diet, health, and hydration, but the three primary elements seem to be a blend of saltiness, an umami mouth feel, and a bitter/metallic tang. I will of course continue my study and urge all who read this to conduct their own investigations on this subject because ... it's Science!!!

I guess it depends on a lot of things. My favorite time to drink pee is first thing in the morning. That's when it taste strongest and the real flavor of piss comes through. It kinda reminds me of maple syrup. If a guy has been drinking a lot of water, it's more about the experience than the flavor because it doesn't taste like much to me - I guess the best way to describe that flavor is salty. But when he's had a bunch of coffee or soda or beer, it's going to taste really good.

• Piggy 1

I am bi and years ago I had a female sex partner that loved to pee in my mouth when I performed oral sex on her. She drank coffee most of the day and she always used a sugar substitute, I think it was Slenda. It made her piss taste so sweet that I really enjoyed drinking her piss. Has anyone else experience this?

• Piggy 1

• 6 months later...

I think it’s an acquired taste like coffee and olives. In the start I really didn’t like piss but I’ve grown to love it - much to my thanks of a persistent Master I had.  Today piss still turns me on hard - when my nose gets hit by the unmistakable smell of stale piss when I enter an urinal I get instantly turned on. I love the smell almost as much as the taste. I can literally drink piss instead of wine now - the taste to me is complex and varying which makes the experience fun. Of course the experience is better when the piss is strong - more complex taste - if the piss is clear I might as well drink water. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 1:08 PM, plugnplaymt said:

I am bi and years ago I had a female sex partner that loved to pee in my mouth when I performed oral sex on her. She drank coffee most of the day and she always used a sugar substitute, I think it was Slenda. It made her piss taste so sweet that I really enjoyed drinking her piss. Has anyone else experience this?

Artificial sweeteners aren’t absorbed by the body like sugar is, so they’re eliminated in the urine. So if you like sweet pee, have a few cans of Diet Coke.

Guest MantisShrimp

The taste will obviously vary with what you have consumed. However, to me, the most common "flavor" is like sour milk, or it can be very light in flavor. Sometimes, if dehydrated, it can be very astringent and acidic. 

On 3/13/2020 at 11:08 AM, plugnplaymt said:

I drink a lot of Diet Pepsi and I’ve noticed that my piss has a sweet taste.  It’s actually pretty good.  I still prefer being someone else’s urinal.

• Piggy 1