Ironic ads on BBRT

AirmaxUK

Just saw the following and it amused me:

"Looking for anon raw. I will be blindfolded on all fours. <...> I will need to see a clear face and body pic first."

Any other amusing missives from the world of BBRT ads?

A.x

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

I notice there are guys on every site that claim to want anon but request face pics. I can understand a body or cock pic, but even then that's cutting back the anon part a bit I suppose. I dont understand why you'd need to see a tops face if you're just being a cumdump and a hole, a lot of hookups I havent even had to look in the face, i probably wouldn't recognize them in public.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have seen many like @BlackDude says above.  Ad says Anonymous, take all cocks, then comes the list of requirements...jeez!

Here is a recent one: ”...NSA, easy access room, naked and ready, dark room, totally anonymous, text me xxx so I know you’re real...”

7 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

Here is a recent one: ”...NSA, easy access room, naked and ready, dark room, totally anonymous, text me xxx so I know you’re real...”

That's not so bad. Probably trying to filter out the flakes. Would be different if there was a list of physical requirements or age preferences. Who cares if you can't see them anyway? The only requirements should be having a cock that does the job.

Guest BTTMBud75
7 hours ago, blondy said:

Bottoms who say "Yes" to "Give Loads Anal" ... I'd have thought that's the definition of a Versatile (or Versatile Bottom).

True bottoms have "No" against "Give Loads Anal" :) 

Don’t forget about the bottoms who want everyone to know how hung they are. And, of course, the tops who cannot wait to eat a dick and/or have a butt pic in their profile. 

I always laugh at those kinds of posts on BBRT, Doublelist.com and all the other apps. 
There was a cumdump post on Doublelist here in Vegas a few weeks ago that made me laugh. 
This guy had a ad title saying that he was a 'Cum dump taking all dick'. He said he'd be blindfolded in a dim room taking all cock. 
His ad stated and showed him to be a guy in his late 50's and obese.
But then he said he'd only reply to guys that sent full body, cock and ass pics. He wanted full stats. 
Caucasian guys only. Just a preference. Only guys with athletic builds between 20 and 30. He'd go to age 35 if extremely hot. 
He only wanted guys that were neg. He specifically stated "No undetectable guys. Just a preference." 
I can't imagine he had anyone show up. To top that off, he was staying at a hotel on the strip that had a security guard at the elevators after 10pm.
And the elevators required a keycard to get up to the rooms.  What a fool. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/14/2019 at 4:26 PM, BTTMBud75 said:

... And, of course, the tops who cannot wait to eat a dick and/or have a butt pic in their profile. 

Ah yes ... I'd forgotten about the flip side: tops who take loads ... especially those who take loads in the ass :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2019 at 5:15 PM, Guygonebad said:

Have seen many like @BlackDude says above.  Ad says Anonymous, take all cocks, then comes the list of requirements...jeez!

A guy looking purely for anon, but asks a guy to text him, I can understand. Guys flake out so much, especially on anon encounters- having a guy text shows a bit more commitment and an easier way to stay in contact while he is on his way. 

• 1 year later...

@PlayfulPup - I take it you don’t recharge your phone very often...

You’re right - those are nuts. The thing about the guy who wants to see Cats: The Movie is that not only does he not realize that the idea of fucking someone dressed up as a cat (poorly or otherwise) might give most men pause, but the fact that he betrays a horrible taste in entertainment puts him well into the Nope category. And on Christmas Eve to boot?

With the last guy, who is fixated on the spotlessness of everyone else’s house, you have to wonder how piggy his pig play and how splashy his watersports actually get.

Personally, I’m amused on BBRTS every time I look at the thumbnails of a guy’s cock picks next to the text reading “Touch for larger”.