Bareback stigma

Guest pigchaser

• 1 year later...
On 7/14/2019 at 7:56 AM, DeviantLust said:

ANY kind of stigma - e.g., because you fuck bareback, because you have lots of sex, because have sex with men, etc. - has never made any sense to me. Why sacrifice who you are because of what someone else thinks? Unfortunately, the harshest critics of gay men have been other gay men, not religious fanatics.

I’ve found the same to be true in my area as well - I’ve been 100% BB for 10 years or so, have been taking truvada for three-ish and fucking love being bred repeatedly by talented inhibited poz tops , so frikin hot and just drives me wild when the guys are verbal and ‘makes me’ take his toxic load deep up in my gut.  I’ve in Northern California by the way. Primarily in sacramento (can’t throw a rock without hitting a half dozen bottoms) but travel (rarely now - only for big major events like MLB, concerts, etc) to what some call “The Shitty by the Bay” SF is where, over the last 4-5 years I’ve encountered the most stigma against BB Sex. Surprisingly - at least to me. And  I’ve only met guys who are complete polar opposites - the far end of BB shaming etc. or the far end of “BB or nothing”. No middle ground…But then again, that place is NOT an enjoyable place to visit and really work to avoid it like, well COVID lol…No fun at all whether you’re gay or straight, the whole place is disgusting and more unsanitary than the bathroom stalls at Badlands…the entire city is a public restroom where crapping on the sidewalk is fine and has become the norm in SF, the city will clean it up for you, don’t worry about it.  Why don’t you just go ahead and shoot up your black tar H in the BART/Muni station it’s cool. Wait what!?!? You have a e-cigarette? Nicotine? Flavored?  Uh uh no way - for shame - those aren’t allowed here, they are disgusting and bad for you, and you’ll get fined if you get caught doing them in city limits.”