Back at the Treasure Chest

bbbugfkrme

I'm becoming such a slut. Last Sunday. At the Treasure Chest in Portland. A beautiful young African man. Probably late 20's. Long hard bone. Curved and cut. He was fit and tall. He barely acknowledged me. I was just a mouth. That was fine with me. I worked that shaft, the head, and stroked while I slid that cock in and out of my throat. His quiet moans let me know he was getting what he needed. His pre-cum was sweet and his cock was slick and shining. It wasn't long before he moaned deeply, gently pulled my head down onto his cock and unloaded directly into my throat. It was amazing feeling that cock pulse and shoot wad after wad of jizz into my gullet.  He pulled out and I licked the last drops off the head before he slid that softening cock back into his pants and stepped out. Fuck. I love being a hole for cock.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...