Don't Slam into a guys ass on the first stroke.

Pig Bottom

A few years back a guy came over to my place. I had only sucked his 8.5" cock before and he never wanted to fuck me before. He asked me if I could get on my stomach because he just wanted to place his cock at the entrance of my hole. Without any warning he ramed his cock deep and it hurt but I had enough lube to take it. Although it hurt it really tuirned me on to get "raped" like that.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

No offense meant by this, but Fuck that! That group of guys should have got up and held you down while each slams you harder. What type of bottom pulls away. Its your fault for not preparing yourself before you came into the club with either some random small cock or dildo. I love it as rough as they can get from beginning to end!

• Upvote 1

Submissivefaggot is right on the nose for this issue. I totally agree with him. I, too, have some regular tops who enjoy slamming in my ass on the first thrust. One in particular is a nameless fucker I hook up with at Man's Country bath house in Chi. He's about my size (5" 10"; 185#).

The differences are he's a hot Black Man top who dominates me from the time he enters my room. Being a white sub/bottom, I'm always dressed in biker boots, chaps, harness, and black jock. I leave no doubt what I need, and this Man picked up on that need from the first time he saw me.

We have met so many times in my room that without looking I know when he touches me, and I am totally turned on by what is about to happen. He is as turned on by inflicting pain on me as I am turned on by receiving it. I know also that this man is going to ride my ass from 10 to 15 minutes non-stop until he finally blows a huge load of cum well up inside me. I thank him devotedly every time for his pain, his fuck, and his load.

To those of you who do not enjoy such, I applaud your decision. But, if you ever get your mind around embracing that pain, you'll crave it if not beg for it.

Depends on the situation. Some times my arse requires a gentle insert at first, then once in go like a jack hammer. However sometimes I enjoy that first painful slam in... gets me in the mood for the fuck.. like if i'm high in a sling, then I dont really care if the guy rams it home first time, nor if it hurts a bit... deep breathing and poppers soon brings that under control...

I do agree though, that unless the top knows the bottom, a gentle gentle approach should be taken... once you're inside you can do what the fuck you want providing the bottom is up for it.

I can sympathize with both sides on this one. Probably all experienced bottoms have had a top thrust hard before we were ready. :eek: Not fun.

On the other hand, it was a dark room, and he probably assumed he wasn't the first guy in you that day. lol! And then there are those who like the pain.

The best answer is just to be prepared before you go, like chris0149 said.

The old saying goes "good things come to those who wait" and I know that myself I would not like it if the top just slammed in first thing that was how my first fuck was and it hurt like hell but he was an inexperienced horny teen boy and I was a couple years younger so we did not know any better. If a top is slow and easy with me at first I will get comfortable and open up so that he can finish off slamming me hard.

Depends on the situation. Some times my arse requires a gentle insert at first, then once in go like a jack hammer. However sometimes I enjoy that first painful slam in... gets me in the mood for the fuck..

I agree with barebacksaunaslut because although tops can sometimes cause a bit of pain, I am the bottom and at a top's service. Like the other night at the sauna, when I met an old fuck-buddy. I was in my room when he saw me, came into my room and I began to suck him. He got so horny that when I turned around he slamed his cock in very violently. It hurt a bit but I didn't complain. Why should I complain to a top who is too horny?

If it hurts too much I then suggest putting more lube but I never complain angrily. I like being there for them and to please a horny guy.

One fuck bud like to play with my ass for a bit before pushing his cock in, which is very hot and certainly builds up the anticipation. The last time we fucked, he pushed the head in slowly then held it there for about 30 seconds. Then he thrust all the way in, up to his balls, in one move - I gasped with pleasure.

On the other hand, one of my boys is horse-hung, and his ideal sex involves no lube, other than the precum his cock eventually starts drooling. He's fond of the grand slam, which I encourage, because he like to hurt and with him, I like to be hurt. Once he was pushing hard to get in, but his dickhead was about an inch off target. I started to direct him and he said "Don't worry - it'll find its own way in". It did, and it hurt and it was fucking great (and great fucking).

• Upvote 1

personally, I love that... thats how i want it. slam it all in, pound a bit... it only hurts me for like 10 seconds and i enjoy iy... but then again i know alot bottoms maybe aren't as dirty and submissive and willing... or if they are, they still have some pain threshold. i used to but for some reason now i like the initial pain... i only need it to go slow if its over 9.5

but then again.. i do get fucked alot and am def kinda used lol