Butthole changes

h0lel0ve

Do buttholes change in appearance if they're used too much? I don't mean in tightness.

Im 21 and I've been a pretty active bottom for a few years. I recently saw a picture of  my  hole and it looked different to a picture when I was younger. As in looked browner and rougher with more wrinkles. 

Is this something that happens or just my imagination?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest BritBottom

I agree.

As Ozpig says it does change.  In my case, because of the stretching it does have more wrinkles and it’s more of a slit than a round hole, the edges are more pronounced and the ring area skin has darkened.  Because I actively use it in sex and ass play, the muscle is much stronger and I have a good deal of control of the ring muscles.  It seems much more sensitive but that might just be that it is my principal sex organ and I am very focused on it.

I knew someone into fisting and he had definite lips to his hole which I suspect is due the greater frequent stretching involved.

Your hole does change. I have a boypussy...approximate 1.5 inch slit. I see it as a badge of honor...any experienced top can easily tell i am a seasoned bottom. 

I am very proud my boypussy it's constant reminder of my bottom role, and brings me many fond memories of then men who have used me for their pleasure.

Edited by Reeo

Guest BritBottom
On 9/22/2019 at 3:24 PM, Radar said:

I am very proud my boypussy it's constant reminder of my bottom role, and brings me many fond memories of then men who have used me for their pleasure.

I totally agree, it's like a badge of honour and marks me for being the bitch I am. 

lol, well mine certainly has changed.  One particular Dom FB made it His goal to permanently change it, which i realized after the fact because He was very patient, slow and methodical (changed it over about a year and a half).  But honestly, it was already a pussy when He got to it, He did make it more permanently opened though.  It's definitely more of a sex organ now than an elimination organ.  I.e. it's much more equipped for receiving than retaining.  i wouldn't say i'm proud of it, but it feels damned sexy. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I love the way some guys (especially those who look like masculine tops) FLAUNT their fuck-hole and the obvious 'modifications' they have experienced by lots of hard, extended, repeated and fully enjoyed anal RUTTINGS! NO DENYING dude is a but-fuck champ!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1