Butthole changes

h0lel0ve

Guest Binudenative

- Yes it definitely changes as my anal ring/butthole is becoming more slit like now, as it shows on my profile photo. My fiancé encouraged me to move up to size medium butt plugs, medium dildo, and have been pegged twice by a strap on from her twice this past month. It really does make a difference in it doesn't hurt as much when I bottom and I get penetrated and fucked. I remember in how tight and painful it was when I had a tight asshole and it was a perfect, hair lined circle.

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Bottomwhore said:

Mine has definitely gotten bigger, loose

I get turned on by bottom-guys with a sexy GAPING, (elongated) fuck-hole. I imagine how many big-dicked studs must have rutted his hole... and how long... each session must have taken... how many MAN-HOURS are on his gaping fuck-hole. The more guys I imagine have bred and 'broken him in', the more I'm turned on.

• Like 8

Like @whore I enjoy a nice open hole on a sexy man! Not only does it feel great and I last longer when topping, but my tongue goes in easier and it's just more fun to play with... and bottoms with looser holes never complain about painful fucking or being too tight to take a big dick. I imagine age has something to do with the hole transformation too, but I say bring on the well-fucked men! We are just more fun in the sack and sling and fuck bench and .... everywhere!

• Like 2

My hole went to a small hole that a finger had trouble at 17 as now at 25 I have man cunt that looks like a old woman cunt. Just spit and dicks go right in. A little lube and a small fist goes in. For larger fist and toys still need lots of lube. 

Im a small twink 5ft 7 120 lbs so when guys see my cunt and how out of shape it is they laugh. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, LKMike said:

Nor sure I totally understand what some of you have said.  You mean that the hole realy starts to turn into a slit? How does that happen?

The hole is a mussel, and like all mussels, they can grow and deform. It starts sweet and round, and if you never get fuck or fisted, it stays that way. Now, if you are getting fuck or fisted often, it will start to deform. People who are into heaving fisting can turn their hole into a rosebud 

• Upvote 2

On 10/19/2019 at 10:52 PM, rawsatyr said:

I get turned on by bottom-guys with a sexy GAPING, (elongated) fuck-hole. I imagine how many big-dicked studs must have rutted his hole... and how long... each session must have taken... how many MAN-HOURS are on his gaping fuck-hole. The more guys I imagine have bred and 'broken him in', the more I'm turned on.

FFuck exactly my thinking...get turned on big time by guys with gaping elongated mancunt's, just like my own is and fuck such a turn on when guys with the biggest dicks like how easily accessible it is too...Quote "I love a true ffisters hole" and the biohaz tattoo too;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1