Regular enemas safety?

cumbaby

For some reason i couldn't thoroughly clean myself today ,despite the large 1,2 ltr (quarts ,,enema and multiple 250ml flushings after. ) So i couldn't bottom for my fwb today, which left us horny and i would really like to let him fuck me tomorrow, which means i gotta do it all over again.

So i was reading that enemas are dangerous if used daily. Allegedly you can develop a dependence on them if you perform them daily. Which makes me wonder how are all the cumsluts ,who are servicing cocks on daily or so basis cleaning themselves out? Or is the dependence thing just a PSA? Bcs i never found someone claim that he/she actually developed a dependence on them i only found that in sources like web md and such.

Edited by cumbaby
  • Like 1

My huge hole is used for sex play everyday between cocks, big toys and fists. Consequently it means i get hosed out everyday as well at some point. I have not had any problem living like this and can safely say that it has been a long time since I took a natural shit. I do eat yogurt everyday to help keep good bacteria in my GI tract. Beyond that my rectum and colon's primary purpose is taking oversize objects in them for sport and pleasure so as long as they stretch wide and deep for that I don't care about the rest of it.

• Like 3

The only downsides I know of are when you douche too much or too deep it's not good for the bacteria that live inside your colon and which you need.

So like everything else in life: don't overdo it and have fun.

However I can imagine one can get addicted to the sensation, the enemas...  Then I would kindly refer you to the immortal advice of Mr Mackey of South Park Elementary:

"Now as I was saying:

Drugs are bad, you shouldnt do drug, if you do them you're bad, because drugs are bad.. mkay. It's a bad thing to do drugs so dont be bad by doing drugs mkay, becuase that will be bad because drugs are bad, mkay..."   https://youtu.be/Uh7l8dx-h8M

I have never really heard a dependency to douching. Actually I heard the opposite lol.

Heavy and regular douching can fuck with your gut bacteria and sometimes irritate the anal lining ( Santorum) however this can be mitigated by probiotics or yogurt and omega supplement help with restoring the lining.

I have notice guys the get fisted and fucked by large cocks tend to start produce their own natural lubricant so I guess the body does adapt to ho activity lol

Edited by find91
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, find91 said:

I have never really heard a dependency to douching. Actually I heard the opposite lol.

Heavy and regular douching can fuck with your gut bacteria and sometimes irritate the anal lining ( Santorum) however this can be mitigated by probiotics or yogurt and omega supplement help with restoring the lining.

I have notice guys the get fisted and fucked by large cocks tend to start produce their own natural lubricant so I guess the body does adapt to ho activity lol

I produce what one guy who got in my cunt and enjoyed it's slickness called "ass cum".  I take fibre supplements and douche as little as possible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, find91 said:

29 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

I produce what one guy who got in my cunt and enjoyed it's slickness called "ass cum".  I take fibre supplements and douche as little as possible.

We all produce  it...it's what helps move waste through our system.  

• Like 1

On 9/20/2019 at 10:02 AM, FelchingPisser said:

We all produce  it...it's what helps move waste through our system.  

Yes very true but I should of been more accurate by saying, bottoms that tend to take big ones produce more than usual. It can even be mistaken that they were pretty loaded the amount I have seen some produce. But it has a slightly different smell than cum. Similar but different.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, find91 said:

Yes very true but I should of been more accurate by saying, bottoms that tend to take big ones produce more than usual. It can even be mistaken that they were pretty loaded the amount I have seen some produce. But it has a slightly different smell than cum. Similar but different.

I played with a fisting bottom who had read in the Asspig Forum that if you smeared your hole with toothpaste, it would increase the amount of "ass jizz" in a session.  I am not sure if it did or not...but my dentist was pleased at my next check up...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

15 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I played with a fisting bottom who had read in the Asspig Forum that if you smeared your hole with toothpaste, it would increase the amount of "ass jizz" in a session.  I am not sure if it did or not...but my dentist was pleased at my next check up...

That would be perfect for morning sex lol

Kills two birds lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/22/2019 at 4:06 PM, find91 said:

Perhaps it's a cocktail (pun intended) of the ass juices and your cum.  

Sounds like a potent combo. Put in a cherry and little umbrella and you could probably market the stuff. 

i did a search for some study evidence re enemas, here's what i found: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3348737/  (i cut and pasted the pertinent part)

"Enemas general act by causing rectal distention and sometimes irritation of the rectal mucosa. Although generally safe, enemas may cause serious damage to the rectum by misinsertion resulting in trauma to the rectal mucosa.

Phosphate Enemas 

Commercially available sodium phosphate enemas are hypertonic solutions, which cause stimulation and some degree of macro and microscopic irritation of the rectal mucosa. Like most other OTC agents, there is little convincing evidence of their efficacy, mostly because of lack of well-designed trials.

It is important to ensure that a patient using a phosphate enema can evacuate promptly as hyperphosphatemia has been described in multiple case reports, sometimes life-threatening in severity.

Saline, Tap Water, and Soapsuds Enemas 

Saline, tap water, and soapsuds enemas also cause rectal distention, prompting evacuation. As a group, they are less irritating to the rectal mucosa if used in small volumes. With larger volumes, water intoxication has been reported with tap water enemas. Similarly, electrolyte disturbances have also been reported with larger volume soapsuds enemas. Saline enemas have been proposed as a survival technique in situations without pure freshwater."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1