This story is not true but inspired by a comic I found online. Enjoy.

Having just turned 18, I was not going to go trick or treating on my block except Mr. Kleberger, my neighbor, asked me to walk with his twin sons who were probably 7 or 8 at the time. I was in high school, so I wasn't even going to dress up, but my mom said I had to help him and I begrudgingly agreed (plus he was going to pay me and college would be expensive). Since it was last minute, I didnt have a costume and i was secretly relieved that i wouldnt be in danger of having to wear something embarassing on the off chance that i might see someone from ould wear a costume he had and you can imagine my face when I arrived after school and the costume choices were either a toga with some leather arm bands and boots or a Scottish wedding tux complete with kilt. The kilt was too big for me to wear, so I wore the toga and he wore the kilt/tux, while the boys wore Superman and batman costumes. Mr. Kleberger told me his wife was visiting some friends in another state that weekend and it would just be us for the evening, which I heard through a fog that clouded my brain power, brought on by the view of my neighbor and his hot former army ranger body and perfect pink cock. I must have been staring because he volunteered that the kilt was what he wore in his wedding and underwear was never worn between a kilt and a cock. I had a hard time trying to keep my own dick from tenting the toga, which made him notice that you could easily see my boxer briefs under the thin white material. At his urging, I agreed to see if something of his would fit me and not show through as much, but I was flabbergasted by his nonchalant lifting of the costume and tugging down my undies, which made me shoot to full mast while he kept the toga up with a haND and used his other hand to rifle thru his underwear drawer, a prolific collection of briefs, thongs and bikinis in every material and color under the sun. 
Despite the goal of keeping the underwear from showing beneath the toga, he produced a few bikinis in red, blue and green and helped me try on each one, fondling my package each time as he stood behind me so we could get a good look in the mirror. Next came some more logical options in the form of a few white and flesh colored thongs, and with those he began using his fingers to also lightly work my cheeks and butthole "so the thong lies str8 along the butt crack." Obviously there was more than just the fit causing his handy work, but my naive brain ignored any sexual interest possibly occurring since he was married to a woman. I loved the look of the thongs but he still wasn't satisfied until a lightning dawned on him and he dashed into his office and returned with a package from some online underwear store, newly acquired by him just in time to produce the perfect solution to my toga's dilemma, a white g-string made of the silkiest softest white mesh i'd ever seen or felt. Amazingly fortuitous that he happened to order the new mesh number a few weeks earlier and had yet to open them up. 
When I bent over to pull the undies up my legs, I felt the soft woolly texture of the kilt pressing against my thighs and smooth butt cheeks, but there was something odd about how it was pressing into me. Somehow the kilt was not hanging down in a normal fashion, but seemed to be wedging itself into the space under my balls and butt. As I finished pulling them up, Mr. K adjusted the kilt so that it slid open and I gasped because all that was left between my thighs, tickling the underside of my balls, was his semi hard dick. He pulled my hips in and lifted the toga up under my arms so his cock was thrusting ever so slowly into the tight envelope between my legs and testicles, whole his fingers adjusted and caressed my desperately hard dick, as it leaked precum through the mesh like a waterfall. 
"Don't worry about that," I recall him assuring me that it was normal to get excited by the smooth fabrics and no reason to be ashamed of what was just our normal physical response, according to the man whose cock was now dragging across my asshole with each slow movement along my crack. I can't remember exactly how I reacted to his assurances but I am guessing what I thought was a non commital shrug was probably a shudder of ecstacy accompanied by a list full moan.
The doorbell rang and Mr. Kleberger was instantly unhooked from where his dick had been working up my ass crack, and I watched in what seemed like slow motion as his dick disappearedunder the kilt with a long string of precum connecting the head, now a much more red shade than the soft pink it had been when it was soft, to a spot hidden somewhere around the point at which the cock pouch met the string on the undies I was wearing. Somehow he managed to press his hard on up against his waist where it could not be detected , then recovered it all with the plaid skirt and headed to answer the trick or treaters at his front door.
By the time I got my dick to go down, and readjusted my toga to where you could only barely see that I was still at half mast, another load of trick or treaters had come and gone and the boys were desperate to get going and get some candy. Mr. Kleberger told me that he would stay at the house to answer the door, and asked me me to take the boys through the neighborhood, but not to go past the two streets on either side of our street, and a suggestion that we stop at the house in between the two halves to get defrosted before headin out again. (This was colorado in late october, and the rule was snow always fell on halloween and then it was warm again til December.) I was still obsessing about how hot it had been getting to feel Mr. K's big dick under my sack as we hit the first two streets so the cold was a godsend, keeping my dick from getting fully hard while we were outside. When we stopped to warm up at the house, both boys ran to the kitchen to have somw hot cider their dad had made for us, and while they drank and looked at their loot so far, Mr. Kleberger commented that I must be freezing in my thin costume and pulled me against him to warm up, whispering that he added something extra to my drink and his own, if I thought I could handle the effects. The idea that he was not only touching me again, but bending the rules and letting me have some liquor (I assume it was liquor altho looking back I can't be sure it wasn't ghb or something similar), all added up to the insinuation that in his mind, I was classified as a man, not some little boy. My dick was hard again, and the effects of the drink kept me from noticing that he was still holding me, despite my temperature returning to normal and even beginbing to spike since he was now behind me again, trapping me between his hips and the kitchen counter as he molested my crotch and chest, humored his somehow uncovered cock closer to my hole, and kept me from putting down my glass until I finished the drink, then giving me his drink and telling me to go ahead, since I seemed to like it so much. My head was swimming slightly as another doorbell ring broke us from our entanglement and Mr. K told us to head back out but to hurry back so we could go to a few houses in the other part of the neighborhood that belonged to some pepole he knew before he revealed a surprise for the boys. 
The mere mention of the surprise had the boys sprinting from house to house,  which was not as easy for me to keep up with, now that i was drunkish or under the influence of whatever he put in the drinks, and the even more powerful influence of his sexuality. It took us less than half the time to finish the two long streets and return to the house, where Mr. K waved us inside where he was on the phone with someone, telling them that we would be over in a few minutes. He told the boys to get in his truck but explained that they needed to leave the front seat for me and the surprise, at which point he pointed to a duffle bag by the door to the garage. Both boys hoped up and ran, with candy bags in tow, straight to the truck. I turned to follow, stopping when I felt his hand grip my shoulder. Turning back to face the man who had me semi hard already, I  felt my dick go back to fully erect as he stepped close and handed me a shot glass filled with a slight blue liquid, indicating I should drink it fast, while his hand squeezed my dick and he leaned in to whisper. Amazingly he was not saying anything particularly erotic but rather just describing how he had called my parents and ask them if it was okay that I stay the night in order to help him get some stuff finished for work. He asked me if I was okay with that and I nodded feeling the gross soapy tasting stuff in the shot glass hit me almost as soon as it went down my throat. I must have made a face that told him how gross it tasted because he laughed and simply told me that it was well worth it once it took full effect. Sure enough I could barely it sit up straight in the car all the way to the home of one of his co-workers where The Boys trick or treated he chatted with a very attractive older man and his wife. From there we went to another house owned by his boss, a tall dark haired man who was easily twice as wide in the shoulders as I was. The boys had some hot cocoa with the boss's housekeeper while Mr. K introduced me to Mario. The fluid in the shot glass was in full effect by now and without thinking I managed to spurt out loud something that sounded essentially as though I found him incredibly attractive though not nearly that eloquent. Because of the effects of the blue goo, I don't remember exactly what it was I said although I'm pretty sure somewhere in the sentence were the words f*** your hot.
Both men laughed as I turned a deep shade of red, immediately realizing how awful it could have been if they hadn't found it humorous. Luckily they seemed to have a very similar sense of irony and humor as the man who I learned at some point in the conversation was of Italian descent, proceeded to reach out and put his arm around me pulling me in next to him and reaching down once he was sure the boys could not see and taking a handful of my ass under the toga even going so far as slipping one finger into my ass crack and wiggling it against my tight asshole. By this point in the evening I was less inhibited but I still gasped at his touch which got another big laugh out of both he and Mr. Kleberger. I had a feeling from the snake shaped bulge working down his right trouser leg that we could have done a lot more than just getting handsy but the boys re entered the room at that point so we said goodbye and we're back in the car. The last stop was the home of some of the boy's classmates which is where Mr. Kleberger told us all what the surprise was. He opened up a duffle bag he had brought from the house and inside were some of the boys' pajamas and street clothes and two sleeping bags. Both boys got really excited as their dad explained that they were going to spend the night with their friends and he would pick then up in the morning. He walked them to the door and returned to the car and explained that he still needed my help answering the door if any trick or treaters came by while he made a few calls for work, and perhaps we could watch a scary movie or something like that when he finished if I could still hang out for the night. I agreed with a nod and we made small talk on the 5 minute drive back to his house which I heard very little of due to his hand stroking my thigh and getting closer and closer to my cock with each rub until he was able to run my groin without any pretense. We pulled into the garage and he lifted the toga material and gave my dick a few strokes through the mesh undies as I moaned, then covered me up and told me to follow him inside.  Instead of heading to the living room which was right next to the front door, he headed down the steps just inside the garage door to the ground level basement where a small bathroom and a spare bedroom were all located. 
"I figured you might like to watch a movie on the big screen and relax on the Murphy bed in here," he explained while pullin a Murphy bed down from where it was on the wall. He told me to get comfy and asked if I wanted to watch TV or a film he thought I would enjoy, which got a shrug from me, so he smiled and walked to the dvd player and inserted a disk that he pulled from a pocket on his coat, which I'd seen him take from his boss before we left. He handed me the remote and said he would be back in a few once he finished his calls, but that this disc had some videos I would like. As he went upstairs to make the calls, I felt deflated hoping to get to play with him some more, but I decided to wait to see  what happened once he was done with his calls and played the first clip on the dvd.
The screen lit up with a scene featuring a man in a mask stalking a half naked man though a warehouse, bUT before they could build any tension it cut ahead to where the masked man caught the other man and proceeded to hold him down and tear off his shorts and rape the guy. I was shocked that this seemed to be just a rape scene from some movie, and while you couldnt see exactly what was going on, the nudity and movements left little to the imagination. This must have been a mistake I thought but I didn't want Mr. K to find out so I turned the volume down and played the next scene on the disc. This was yet another sex scene, this one featuring two men having sex with a woman, and again the scene showed enough nudity and implied penetration that I was hard as nails and jerking my dick slowly while I watched. The three or four scenes after that one confirmed that these were each sex scenes from movies so I began flipping through them at 2x speed to see as many penis and butts as I could! That's when I got to a scene that was suddenly very different, obviously shot on a camcorder by an amateur camera man. This scene showed the couple we met earlier in the evening in their bedroom as they began undressing and fucking around. I could hardly believe my eyes. I skipped to the next scene and again it was the couple from earlier but now the wife was getting tag teamed by her husband and another man who seemed familiar. Once I got a good look at him I realized it was Mario!
The scene was short but had my mind spinning. I laid down to keep from passing out and started the next scene. The screen showed a different bedroom now and on the bed was a gorgeous guy who couldn't have been too much older than me, but was muscle-bound and hot as fuck, wearing just a tight pair of red briefs. The camera operator reached out and groped the boy on the bed, and then set down the camera on a table and came into the shot. It was mario again!  Mario told the young man to lose the briefs and turn over before he took off the briefs he had on and began jerking his big cock. I couldn't help but play with my butthole and cock as he first fingered then licked and finally fucked the guy without a condom on. My eyes were glued to the images and I was so focused on their sex that I didn't realize that I could no longer hear Mr. Kleberger on thr phone. It wasn't until I heard his feet coming down the stairs that I began to scramble to change the scene and just turned it to one of the str8 sex scenes when the door opened and Mr. Kleberger walked in carrying some bottles under his arm and the bowl of candy. He smiled and asked if I liked the movie scenes and I told him I did, very much. He made me a drink with the bottles and sat next to me on the bed, lettin me know he had shut off the outside light since we were probably done getting trick or treaters anyway. We sipped our drinks and he asked if he could show me a film on the disk he enjoyed, I nodded and he selected a title from the menu that appeared to be the whole movie which disappointed me until he told me it was about a young man who worked as a prostitute and got into some very bizarre situations. Sure enough less than 5 minutes in there was a scene where the guy was dressing up in woman's clothes and had to jack off for a man, and two seconds later another scene where an older woman hired him and 3 others to gang bang her. Mr. K removed his shirt, since it was so warm and when he sat down he did so behind me and pulled me back so I was between his legs with his arms around me as he leaned against the pillows and headboard. The kilt had ridden up as I scooted back and I could feel his throbbing cock as he very slowly and subtly rubbed it against my butt. He asked me if I had ever smoked weed and I admitted I had smoked with a friend, but i made the single hit from my friend's pipe sound like I had smoked a dozen times. Mr. K produced a joint from some unknown location and while i was scarred to do dtugs, i didnt wamt to stop the fun so i took a big hit when he handed it ti me, followed by coughing a lot while he chuckled and patted my back. He showed me how to shotgun a hit then, and after the first shotgun, he kissed me and each time after that we made out more and moee until the joint was done, and we were making out in earnest. Meanwhile he had one hand untying the belt on the toga while his other hand was working it up my thighs and pulling it up to take it off. My hips lifted up off the bed so he could get the toga further up and when I sat back down he pulled me in closer and his dick was now firmly between my cheeks and pumped every so often, playing with my hole and poking my balls from below each time he pushed. He spoke softly about the movie, telling me he always wanted to meet someone like the boy in the film, and asking me if I would ever do stuff like that for the right price. I was drunk by then and agreeing to everything he was saying, so I think he knew I wouldn't object when he moved us to the side of the bed, pulling me down to my knees and removing his kilt entirely before telling me to open my mouth. 
This wasn't the first dick I had sucked which must have been apparent because he was pleased and very complimentary about the fact I was deep throating his big pink cock and had no trouble choking even when he was going fast. Before too long he told me he was getting close and he had another thing he wanted to try. Pulling me back to my feet, he spun me around and pushed me back on to the bed, then peeled the undies off my dripping dick and began sucking my cock and licking my balls and ass. I was already leaking pre cum and moaning like crazy so he must have decided to just go for broke, because when I couldnt feel his tongue on me and opened my eyes, he was lubing his dick with something from his nightstand and pulling my hips to the edge of the bed. I told him I wasn't sure if I could handle getting fucked and he laughed, tellin me he had no intention of fucking me, he just wanted to see if he could get the tip in me since I was so tight. I asked if he should put on a condom, but he insisted that we weren't actually going to fuck so there was no need for anything like that. My drunk horny ass was in no position to disagree, literally, so I let him fold back my legs and put the cool slick stuff he had been using on his dick on my hole with his fingers, inserting one then two and working them in and out while I grimaced and held my breath. He kissed me and told me to relax, reaching over and pulling a pipe from the pocket of his discarded pants and heated the pipe from below, which I had not scene anyone do before. He shot gunned some hits to me again and suddenly I was hornier than I had ever been and feeling much less drunk, although the high was clouding my judgement enough that I felt even less resistant to his fingers. He lit the pipe for me and made me take 6 big hit's in a row, and I was surprised at how easily I took them compared to the joint. When I was done with hit number six he set the pipe down and moved back between my legs, but this time he went ahead and worked his cock up between my cheeks until the head was pressing harder and harder against it. He leaned in, pushing my legs further back until my knees were next to my ears so he could kiss me. Thats when he thrust his hips forward fast and burst through my sphincter until half his cock was speared into my hole and I screamed into his mouth while we kissed. He told me to breath and covered my mouth, which seemed counter intuitive, then he kept pushing forward while I squealed and groaned until I felt his hips flat against my ass cheeks, which were spread to where I felt they might rip open and leave me split right down the middle.
He removed his hand and told me to take a minute and get used to his dick, and I told him to take it out, but he said it was too late for that now. I tried to convince him that it was too big but he kept reminding me that he was already all the way in. I even tried to ask again that he put on a condom, and he said he would once I was used to his size, since it would hurt too much to take his cock out now and put it back in. He then slowly worked it in back and forth bit by bit, which made me shut up and squeal some more which only made him enjoy it more. Within a few minutes he was working it in and out 4 or 5 inches at a time and as he had told me, my ass was starting to relax and accept it, and my dick, which had deflated during the initial pain, was making a come back with each slide of his meat across my prostate. We took some more hits from the pipe and sure enough I began to enjoy his fuck.
"I knew you were going to take this dick, you little whore," he said as he built up speed. "I could tell you were begging for it the moment we moved in back when you were just a kid. You had that look on your face that says 'make me take your raw dick and I will be a cumslut  for life!' I just didn't think I would want your ass so bad once you grew up, but I can't help it, your butt is like a bubble I have been wanting to pop since it grew in."
I should have been offended but it turned me on knowing he was watching me and wanting me. He continued to tell me how much he had dreamed of raping my butt and turning me into a plaything, how he had ordered the underwear specifically for me to wear and planned our costumes so he could fuck my ass, even if he'd had to get me wasted and do it once I passed out. Somewhere in his furious fuck, I remembered we were fucking sans rubber, and for the third time that night I brought it up, which made hI'm cover my mouth and tell me to forget the condom, cause he was about to breed my boy butt and that was the last thing he wanted to hear about it. I might have argued except he grabbed my cock and jerked me with gusto as he neared his own orgasm. Bring a teen boy, the stimulation of his hand on my dick and his cock in my ass was too much and with his command that I "shoot that boy whore load!" I did just that, spraying us both up to our faces, just in time for his dick to ram further than it had reached yet that night and unload spasm after spasm of hot cum deep in the darkness of my butt. Since that night, we played a lot of times, often with his boss or the other man from his office, and even once with some boys from my school, but I still get hard on halloween remembering the trick he played and what a treat it was!

• Like 26
  • Upvote 19
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

I need a neighbour and even better, a daddy to do this to me ... 

what would make it better is I was tempted into being slammed as the night went on... and be a good boi and do what was asked/expected of me 

• 3 weeks later...