Tops View on Whores

DarkroomTaker

Guest POZitiveBoyZ
3 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

I'm very particular...not!

LoL 😂 I’m just laughing 😆 a lot about all this hates, envy, jealousy Cuz our “Tops” and a “Real Mans” can’t get what they wants LoL Cuz this is exactly about the Power and Authority LoL 😂 Cuz I broke this wrong system. Cuz Now Everyone, Every Straight Guy and Every Straight Women knows about what kind of a “community” wants to be “acceptable” with their special “gay rights” LoL 

Anchored on the end of my pierced cock...  don't care.. but if he was to come back again and again for a one on one I would.

Am taking one to folsom in barelin next year.. I expect his holes to be satuated with cum at the fri fuck party..then see what happens next day..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I like hooking up with a pre-loaded hole. It's probably the reason why the top is enjoying my hole more than the usual --- because it already has 6-8 loads from the bathhouse before he showed up onto my doorstep. I often think that my hole would be loose from all the fucking, but for some reason, the tops I've met do not seem to realize/feel the difference.