Bottoms, would you be in a relationship with another faggot or cumdump if both of you hunt for dick together?

hornycumslut91

Guest faggotbitchboi

Like subBottomkink I'm not really relationship material, but I have in the past happily hooked up with other bottoms and been two cumdump whores taking all and every cock that came our way...so a sort of 'yes' from me.

No, but I do have a close cumdump friend and we often go to naked parties together about four times a year and about four or five times a year when the whim hits us we post a party for tops on sites and entertain as many tops as we can garner together. We find it works well for us, we encourage each other and there is no jealousy involved we just give our holes up for use together. He is Asian I am Caucasian and it works very well for both of us. We also find that doing it together periodically rather than as a constant is another advantage for us. We last had a party at my apartment pre-COVID and we had 13 tops here throughout the afternoon and many of those had attended previous fuckfests with us. In the current climate is hard to get that sort of thing together at the moment.

• Upvote 1

I don’t mind pigging out on cock with another cumslut as long as there is enough cock to go around. Licking all over and around a cum slicked cock that’s plunging in and out of the other bitches cunt when yours isn’t being fucked is a great way to spend some down time waiting for another swinging dick to arrive. Tops fucking love it. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I shall plough right in here with the perspective of a Top.

Could I be in a relationship with another Top if we hunted for cunt together? Hmmmm, I have been in the past many moons ago but minus the hunting as it was sadly monogamous (what the hell was I thinking on all counts, lol). It is why we eventually parted ways, plus he had a low sex drive which did not suit me at all. 

Even if I fell for someone (extremely unlikely now in any event/capacity) who was also a Top or Versatile it would have to be an open relationship. Even then it wouldn't work out as I have over the years slowly developed into the person who I have always been but now fully understand, comprehend and appreciate, that sex aside I'd need someone who has the innate need to want me to have full control in each and every aspect. 

All said, I think that any relationship ship with another person, for me sailed off a long fucking time ago, ha. I have always been an extremely independent individual with a real NEED for my own space, even more so now than ever before. What can I say, I am the year of the Tiger ... I need to roam and just, be.

Relationships aside, of course I am much more than happy to share, swap pig(s) with other Tops/Doms. Why not eh. Life is to be ENJOYED!! 👅

• Like 1

Guest CumLvr80

A relationship with another bottom wouldn’t make any sense. But, I’m totally down to squad up with another bottom or 2 to serve multiple total tops. 

It's possible to separate love and sex.  There's one bottom in particular I get along great with.  We both encourage each other to do more and more nasty and depraved things.  He's the only person who knows my hunger for poz cock and cum.  Sadly he lives 2 hours away.  But if he were still here, I could see bring in a slutty bottom relationship with him where we'd hunt for cock for each other.  One of our biggest turn ons is blindfolding the other, finding a lot of tops to use them as a cum dump, and filming it so the first time he sees the guys who need him is much later after the fucking is over.

We've been fairly open. We always let the other know when we're hunting, and landing studs. He actually loves to fuck me when I'm well filled with other men's semen. He even enjoys walking in on me taking cock in our living room. I always make sure that the top is down with it. My head spins as I'm getting pounded when that front door flies open.

My bf will greet the top, and say something about my slutty faggot ass then go take a shower. If I'm still getting railed when he's out of the shower he'll join or I'll wait ass up for him to enjoy my sloppy cunt. 🐷

Guest takingdeepanal
17 hours ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

I shall plough right in here with the perspective of a Top.

Could I be in a relationship with another Top if we hunted for cunt together? Hmmmm, I have been in the past many moons ago but minus the hunting as it was sadly monogamous (what the hell was I thinking on all counts, lol). It is why we eventually parted ways, plus he had a low sex drive which did not suit me at all. 

Even if I fell for someone (extremely unlikely now in any event/capacity) who was also a Top or Versatile it would have to be an open relationship. Even then it wouldn't work out as I have over the years slowly developed into the person who I have always been but now fully understand, comprehend and appreciate, that sex aside I'd need someone who has the innate need to want me to have full control in each and every aspect. 

All said, I think that any relationship ship with another person, for me sailed off a long fucking time ago, ha. I have always been an extremely independent individual with a real NEED for my own space, even more so now than ever before. What can I say, I am the year of the Tiger ... I need to roam and just, be.

Relationships aside, of course I am much more than happy to share, swap pig(s) with other Tops/Doms. Why not eh. Life is to be ENJOYED!! 👅

Speaking as a sub, Sir (and I hope it's okay if I venture this opinion), I'd more than happily be in a relationship with you ...

Edited by takingdeepanal

2 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

Speaking as a sub, Sir (and I hope it's okay if I venture this opinion), I'd more than happily be in a relationship with you

I would react to your comment but out of reactions to use. Of course it is okay to venture your opinion - I believe in Freedom of Speech as opposed to Freedom from Speech, within reason 🙂 ... Very sweet of you to say.