Bottoms, would you be in a relationship with another faggot or cumdump if both of you hunt for dick together?

hornycumslut91

Ive had the pleasure of sucking a cock with a fellow bottom 1x. I was in absolute heavin. I truely would like to try my luck again, with another cumdump bottom, and really get filthy and enjoy every last drop. I dont get too much action personally, so i dont think jeliously would be an issue. But 2 guys working gloryhole cocks for the cum gets my dick hard, and if you are that guy, find me/email me ;)~

As a bottom faggot I find that I get along best on a regular basis with other bottom faggots. Much more in common and easier to talk with outside of the bedroom. I do have a bottom friend that I occasionally go to baths, cruise bbrt and take road trips with. Always have a great time and we can generally keep an eye on each other. 

• Upvote 2

I would be in a relationship with a slutty bottom for sure. Set up a scene at a motel or bathhouse where my partner is sucking my Cock while Various Men Fuck and BREED his hole. He does not need to know what the guy looks like or status.  I will eat his ass and cummy hole and then add my load to his Cum-filled ass.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

I would be in a relationship with a slutty bottom for sure. Set up a scene at a motel or bathhouse where my partner is sucking my Cock while Various Men Fuck and BREED his hole. He does not need to know what the guy looks like or status.  I will eat his ass and cummy hole and then add my load to his Cum-filled ass.

We can do that scene, just pick a date....

Relationships are about emotions and connection.  I could be in a romantic relationship with anyone male.  It doesn't matter what his role/position is.  Of course, I am can't be sated by one cock alone, so an open relationship is a must for me.  

• Upvote 2

I absolutely love to team

Up with another pig for feltching, ass to mouth, spitting, cum swap, etc. live to suck cock and cum out of pig bottom hole. I actively search for guys that want to team up and travel to the video store and bath house. 

• Like 2

On 10/9/2019 at 10:00 PM, POZitiveBoyZ said:

I'm sure of in the 1 million percent this will be a really good relationship where is both partners is a Bottoms. Cuz they are both totally well knowing about what each of them loving and appreciates. Also they may have a really trusty and kind and mutual partnership which based on the total trusts and respects to each other

7CD7D9E3-AA2E-4FA1-B3FE-0158138DE3C6.jpeg

Exactly

On 10/14/2019 at 6:34 PM, happynleather said:

We can do that scene, just pick a date....

You already know we have talked about this scene either in my home town or up to Chicago or down to Dallas. We even thought a 3-4 day weekend in Oklahoma City at Cabana Inn off 44 right before the 35 connector. Access to a couple Freeways with easy access to rooms and Free parking for the locals. 

Are you doing Hi-Bear-Nation this year? 

19 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

You already know we have talked about this scene either in my home town or up to Chicago or down to Dallas. We even thought a 3-4 day weekend in Oklahoma City at Cabana Inn off 44 right before the 35 connector. Access to a couple Freeways with easy access to rooms and Free parking for the locals. 

Are you doing Hi-Bear-Nation this year? 

yes, I have a room reserved.  You wanna join me?