Surprise Gangbang

Bibttmmiami

I was just wondering how many bottoms have gone over to a tops place to get fucked only to find 3 or more tops waiting to use you.  If it hasn’t happened to you yet, what do you think your reaction would be?

I’m asking be a a top I’m talking to likes to do this kind of thing with his bottoms. 

• Like 3

Although I’ve turned up and been surprised to find one ‘extra’ top, I’ve never been lucky enough to have been surprised with 3 or more.

I think my reaction would vary wildly depending on how well I knew the top with whom I had arranged the meet in the first place.

If he were a trusted a regular, I reckon I’d be thrilled, and would tear off my pants and spread my legs in a heartbeat.

But if I didn’t know him well, or if this was my first meet with him, I would be pretty nervous, perhaps even scared, depending on the ‘vibe’.  I still think I might tear off my pants and spread my legs, but there’s a chance I might just scream and run away like the sissy I am lol.

• Upvote 2

Duty is duty. If I agreed to service the first Top, that means I agreed to provide service, and I don’t back out on a commitment. If a gangbang is what’s going to fulfill that Top on this occasion, then a gangbang it will be. And it’s all good to me, as it would expand the number of men I’m able to serve.

But sadly, it practically never happens...

• Like 1

I’ve never showed up to find several additional tops that I wasn’t aware of but more like one extra and it was a fun surprise. I love being spitroasted and shared anyway. If I did find several extra tops waiting to all use me, I’d probably be surprised but excited. At that point, I’m already ready to get fucked, what’s a few more cocks and loads. I’ll take them all on!

• Upvote 2

Not several.

Had a few times there was another guy when I arrived. No objection to that even if I am not really into the other guy. Prefer doggy anyway. And had a top who asked if he could bring a friend and showed up with two. 

Guest CuriousDallas

I’ve had a second top be there more than a few times and typically didn’t mind if he was younger and my type. He didn’t even have to be hot or have a nice dick. I get it that sometimes guys use a hotter bud to lure in guys like me and I don’t mind. I’ve had a few times where it was more than two guys and again I didn’t mind but I get nervous if it’s too many guys as I’ve been gang raped before. I remember the first time I’d showed up and it was more than one...was back in the old days of Craigslist....was a cute Latino boy and when I showed up it was three other guys. They were younger, not as hot but I figured wtf...why not. Lost count of how many loads I took as it went on for a while and was an amazing session. I swapped numbers with him after that as it was so hot and he’d line up a group of guys to tag team me. On Saturday’s I’d hang at his place and he’d line up guys all day to come by and load me.

yeah I've had that happen several times and I love it. sometimes it actually seems like something that just happened like they ask if I wanna get fucked by more guys while they reload to fuck me again.or they realise im actually a total whore and wanna watch me take loads.had a guy recently say "I didn't realise you were such a cumdump.mind if I find a few more guys to come over and fuck you?" funny ones are when guys think they're being sneaky with more guys cause they don't know what a whore I am. then when they find out im an experienced gangbang cumdumpster they love it.

Every time i see the title of this thread, the image in my head is that of a surprise birthday party where one walks in the door to their dark abode after a hard days work and the lights go on and a room full of people shouts "surprise!!"  Except now all the people shouting "surprise" are naked Tops with hard cocks instead of other party favors. 

• Like 3

I once arrived at a pre-arranged group party that started off well but then unravelled. There were, I think 5 tops, 2 bottoms and 1 vers (me). The one younger bottom liked one of the tops and was suddenly no longer in the mood for a group session, so they left together. When we got started it became obvious that the other bottom wasn’t clean, so he left. I was the only remaining bottom.

This changed the dynamic of the session and 2 tops got bored waiting for my arse to become available and left. 

The session finished with me being DP’d by the two remaining tops. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Ugh yes this happened. It was in the beginning of my slutty days. Couldn’t really do anything since they were with 4 and were so much bigger than me. Quite intimidating. But I made it work. In the end it was one of the hottest experiences I’ve had. Downside was that my body lacked the experience to survive 4 big guys. If this happend now I could take it easily. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1