This was salvaged from Bugshare.net, the 'Strictly Stories' section.

I was having a bad time last night at the baths. It was a full moon, so I was hoping for some good horned up piggy sex. I am versatile, but I've been under a LOT of stress lately and have been having trouble "keeping things up" long enough, to put it delicately, to do any topping myself, so I was looking to get fucked as much as possible, to get as many loads in my ass as I could. No one wanted to play around, though, and those that did were insisting on using condoms, which didn't interest me.

I was getting really frustrated when I walked right into my fantasy. He was young, probably early 20's, thin, on the short side, had both his nipples pierced, shaggy brown hair, and a big fat long cock with a thick metal cock ring around it. A real punky boy, which I love. With the way my night was going, I expected him to run the other way and disappear, but no, he flirted with me, then dragged me into a booth and shut the door. There was a mattress on the floor, and we started making out. I asked him what he was into, and he told me right off that he was a bottom and wanted to get fucked. I told him I would love to fuck his ass, and he said, sure, but are you clean? I told him yes, I was clean, and it's true: I am very clean. I take showers every day. It's just my cum that's dirty.

We made out more and he pulled out a bottle of lube and started stroking my cock, which was harder now than it had been in weeks. I groaned to myself because I was so horned up that if I didn't get that boy's ass on my cock I was going to self destruct. He didn't disappoint me, he pushed me down on my back and climbed on top of me, fitting my cock into his ass and slowly working himself down on it. I don't like fucking in this position, but I felt the warmth of the inside of his body on my cock and I immediately began bucking. He fucking loved it.

We made out while he straddled and worked my cock, then after several mintues of that I flipped him onto his back, which is my favorite position, and fucked him harder. He talked trash about how good my cock felt and about how he loved to get fucked. I played with his pierced nipples and kissed his mouth and bit his neck. When I felt the load building up at the base of my cock I asked him if he was ready for my cum. He pushed his ass against me harder and begged for it deep inside him. I gave him the best orgasm I've had in a long time, then kept my cock in him while we made out a little more.

I started stroking his cock, hoping to taste his load, but he told me no, that he had cum earlier and all he wanted now was to get fucked. He asked how long it had been since I had cum, and if I shot a big load. I told him not to worry, that I had filled his ass good. He smiled, thanked me, and we parted. I briefly thought about sticking around and trying to get fucked too, but I decided not to press my luck. I knew it would be difficult to top that experience. I'm ready to beat off again just thinking about him.

Here's a follow-up posting.

My lucky night again... since it was a full moon I headed out to the baths for a round or two. I got two loads in my ass and was looking for more when I ran into the same punky boy. He led me to his room and I fucked him long and hard before I blew in his ass again. This time he didn't ask if I was clean or not, he just begged for my cum deep inside him. If I keep running into him, I may ask if he wants to take a house by the sea together.