Never enough ....

LoadMyHoleSF

Spent last evening with a friend of mine who’s turned into a fuck bud,  then turned into an “I don’t know what” over the years. Lately we’ve started to explore a Dom sub relationship.

After having a glass of wine, we headed into the bedroom. My friend told me to go down on his dick and as I shifted over on the bed to position myself to suck him, he slapped me hard several times across the face and told me to gag on his dick. Shocked with my face stinging, I followed his command deep throating his already hard dick. Those slaps must of brought out his dominant side as he fucked me the hardest he’s ever done! He took complete control and his dick never left my hole till he shot three loads in me! 

After he left I felt very satisfied with the intensity of our fuck but I felt that gnawing desire for more loads. So I threw on my whore sweats and headed over to the park. There seems to be a new cruise place between two large construction dumpsters. I wasn’t there long before a heavyset cologne scented Latino pulled out his dick for me. I took his thick meatiness into my mouth swirling his foreskin with my tongue.

I continued sucking him sliding down my sweatpants to expose my naked ass. All the while hoping he’d more than just a blowjob. I had sucked on a black guy before him who had played with my ass but refused to fuck me without a condom. The Latino started rubbing my ass and then fingering my hole. Time to put it to the test. I stood up and positioned my hole straight with his dick. He sniffed on his poppers and entered me.  No questions of condoms! With a foreskin that completely covered his head, his thick meaty dick felt velvety smooth going in and out of my hole. I got pushed lower and lower squatting with my ass up high till I knew he was gonna unload. He gave one deep thrust and started slow fucking me as his cum jets squirted into my hole. 

As he gently pulled out, I looked up only to realize that there was this black guy, unzipped and stroking his hard on that had been watching our fucking. Once the Latino cleared my hole, the black guy jumped on and with 4-5 strokes he unloaded.

I would’ve liked to stay later and got even more loads but I had to get home and get some sleep for work. 

• Like 6