Anal orgasms real or not?

youngboynow

I am not sure if this is what one calls an anal organism. 

But when i have been locked in  a cb6000s chastity cage for a min of 1 month without no release.

I have amazing sensations. When be fucking. And the thicker the cock the better the feelings

I have had them too. If I knew how to have them every time I would do it. I know some of it is on the bottom and some of it is on the top. Is not about dick size or hitting the prostate just right. I have that all the time. It’s about how into the man you are with and the connection.

• Like 2

Guest KptNLine
2 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

It’s about how into the man you are with and the connection.

Agree with this wholeheartedly. I should say - the only Man who has ever made me cum this way is my Husband. I've been with others who have certainly known how to hit my prostate, but it doesn't quite push me over. I agree with pozguy in that a certain level of comfort and trust in the Man you're with is required to allow your body to relax and fully experience this type of pleasure.

21 hours ago, KptNLine said:

I have experienced two different and very distinct types of orgasms that do not involve my penis at all. I'm not sure what the "correct" distinction is, but I call one a prostate orgasm and one an anal orgasm.

Excellent distinction, Matt!  It's been noted earlier in the post (much earlier, so don't blame anyone for not seeing it) but an anal orgasm has nothing to do with cumming hands free - that's a prostate orgasm.  The important thing to note with anal orgasms is that you really can't control when (or even if) you wind up having one; it depends solely on the top, and his ability to work your hole in the right way to give you one.  It's too hard to describe the actual feeling, but it's a feeling we bottoms live for!

2 minutes ago, Cum-ass said:

Just so we're clear here, an anal orgasm does not involve ejaculation? How can you call it an orgasm then? 

Once you've had one, you'll know. It's a full body experience that for me is way way better than cumming.

• Like 1

As a TOP, I would agree that it is more than having a hard cock in the right place at the right time- a TOP that thinks just as much about enabling/helping his bottom learn how to use his own body to give and receive the intense pleasure that comes from anal orgasms and full body orgasms is rewarded by even more pleasures- it becomes a 'circle of positive reinforcement' where the more in touch and able a bottom understands how his body gives and receives pleasures- the more that pleasure cycle intensifies for BOTH!  And it has been my experience that repeated encounters and 'getting to know eachother better' with a level of trust, comfort and understanding only increases the likelihood of my bottom becoming electrified underneath me as he convulses in ecstatic abandon and his rock hard penis gushes like a fire-hose without any help from anyone's hands. It is certainly worth effort to achieve on both sides!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Cum-ass said:

Just so we're clear here, an anal orgasm does not involve ejaculation? How can you call it an orgasm then? 

It's not necessary to ejaculate while having an anal orgasm, although it's possible you could.  Just remember that they are two separate things.  Cumming handsfree is a prostate orgasm.  The anal orgasm is more full-body.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As a top, I've seen this happen.

A guy I've hooked up with a few times had one and it was pretty crazy. He got into this position on the edge of his sectional sofa and I was fucking him doggy and he stopped me once and said my cock was hitting a spot that was making his leg go numb. Then we started fucking again and he started moaning and begging me not to stop. A few moments later he came, without even touching his dick. We stopped again while he emptied his dick and went to clean up. He said that's never happened to him before and was kinda bewildered about it. I didn't get to nut because he was drained after that.

22 minutes ago, mike258 said:

As a top, I've seen this happen.

A guy I've hooked up with a few times had one and it was pretty crazy. He got into this position on the edge of his sectional sofa and I was fucking him doggy and he stopped me once and said my cock was hitting a spot that was making his leg go numb. Then we started fucking again and he started moaning and begging me not to stop. A few moments later he came, without even touching his dick. We stopped again while he emptied his dick and went to clean up. He said that's never happened to him before and was kinda bewildered about it. I didn't get to nut because he was drained after that.

next time tie him up and get your nut. If you give someone a anal orgasm u deserve to nut

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

They are VERY VERY Real for this bottom.  I've had some reg. FB Tops where I have had multiple anal orgasms in a fuck session. But I'll experience them most times getting fucked.  I have to agree that when I have a connection with the top and his skill will lead to many many toe curling orgasms