My new doctor

Chapter 9  

I’d been stuck in the apartment for a week now. By Friday morning I was climbing the walls. Thank god I had the appointment tonight. I’d finally know for sure if I was poz and hopefully get fucked like crazy. 

At 5pm I walked into Dr. Manning’s office. The minute Matty saw me he jumped up, ran around the counter and threw his arms around me. “Scotty! I’ve missed you, hot stuff.”

“Matty you were at my place Wednesday.”

“I know but your were all sickly then and now you’re positively glowing.” 

“Do you know something I don’t?”

He stuck out his lip and pouted only like Matty could get away with. “No! Dr. Meany wouldn’t divulge the results. Something about health care privacy. He insisted you know first.”

I burst out laughing. “I missed you Matty.”

“Doc wants to see you in his office before we all get naked. You can go ahead he’s waiting for you.”

His office door was open so I just stuck my head inside. Fuck he was so handsome. He already had his scrubs top off and was just looking at his computer while playing with his nipples.“Hey doc. Looking good. You wanted to see me!”

“You’re looking much better yourself. How you feeling?”

“Not back to a 100% yet, but definitely getting there.”

“It may take a few more days to be back to normal. Just remember to take it easy. Well except for tonight.” He grinned that sexy wicked smile. “Sit, let me check you out real quick.” 

He took my temperature and blood pressure. “Everything looks good. Your coloring is back to normal too.” I reached up and pinched one of his nipples. He slapped my hand. “Behave! There’ll plenty of time for that when I’m done examining you. God why are poz bottoms so fucking impatient?”

“Wait what?”

“You heard me you sexy slut. Did you really have any doubts?”

“Well I didn’t want to get my hopes up just in case I was still neg.” I jumped into his arms and gave him a deep kiss. 

“I’d wager to bet that with that first massive breeding we gave you, your neg cunt never stood a chance, but there’s nothing like getting absolutely confirmation.”

He grabbed my hand and said, “come on strip. You have several horny fuckers who have been hounding me all day to tell them the news.” We both got naked and he lead me to the playroom. 

Gotta say guys there’s something fucking liberating walking around your doctor’s office naked with your doctor’s hand on your hard dick leading you to the fuck playground. 

We entered the room and Chris, Chad and Matty were all standing there stroking their hard cocks in front of the sling. “So,” they all called out as one, then started laughing. 

“You want to tell them Scotty?”

“I don’t know I think you should be the one.”

“Oh fuck the both of you. Just tell us damnit!” Matty yelled. 

I got a huge smile on my face. “Congratulations guys, you knocked me up.” 

“Congrats you slut!”

They were all still standing in front of the sling. I was kind of expecting a little more of a reaction. Doc put his arm around me. 

“Now Scotty, we know you lean more towards bottom but we hope with your newly gained status in the poz club that you’ll not be selfish and that you’ll share the precious gift you’ve been given.”

They were all looking at me with very proud looks in their eyes. “Chad and I talked about this a lot during the week. I understand my responsibility and fully intend to spread the gift!”

They all cheered and surrounded me  patting me all over my body. With them closer to me I noticed the sling for the first time. Already secured with a hungry look in his eyes was the cutest ginger I’d ever seen. 

The doc smiled and said, “meet Adam. When he heard we had a newly pozzed up member of our family he wanted to meet you and present his neg pussy for you to dump your first motherfucking toxic load deep inside.”

“Fuck yeah! Thanks guys. I’m so horny, now I understand why y’all wouldn’t let me cum all week.” My hard dick was leaking like crazy. 

“We’ve got him all prepped for you, “Chad grinned holding up a toothbrush with bright red bristles”

“What he doesn’t get Matty’s torture device?”

“We decided to go old school tonight, plus I forgot to bring that PA. I only have my smooth one in tonight and we wanted to make sure we knocked the slut up good.” Matty smiled and shrugged his shoulders. 

“Um excuse me,” Adam said. “I know you’re all excited about Scotty’s new status but there’s a very horny, very neg ass in this room that needs a very poz dick to fuck the shit out of him, now please!”

“Fucking bossy bottoms,” doc said. “Scotty you heard the man. Get busy.”

I didn’t need to be told twice. I shoved my cock into Adam without warning and started to breed his neg ass for all I was worth. The guys cheered me on all the while stroking their very hard cocks. 

“Knock the fucker up.”

“Breed that neg ass.”

“Give him you first very toxic load!”

“Poz that motherfucker.”

“Yeah you want my poz load?” I screamed. 

“Yes!!! I need to be pozzed. Please give it to me.” That put me over the edge and I started shooting one of the biggest loads of my life. 

“Here it comes you fucker. Welcome to the family!”

After that it became a no holds bar fuckfest. Adam got at least one load from each of the other guys and I gave him one more. They strapped me down to the fuck bench after I dumped my first load. They said I had to top more now but my first priority was still to be their poz bottom cum dump. 

Several hours later as we were all trying to catch our breath, Chad crawled over to my space on the floor where I had crashed and rested his head on very tired crotch. “So slut, got any plans tomorrow?”

“Besides sleeping till noon, nope. Why,” I asked cautiously. 

“We have an appointment with Max tomorrow afternoon to get you some new ink. Imagine Max’s surprise when I made the appointment and told him what you wanted.”

Oh shit, I tensed up. Max didn’t know I was gay and he was the straightest guy I knew. “Fuck what did he say?”

“Let’s see, his exact words were, ‘wait Scott’s gay? No fucking way. And he’s a fucking chaser. I’m so going to kill him’.”

“Wait what??”

“He said if knew you were gay he’d have knocked-up your ass years ago when you went in for your first tat. He has a huge crush on you.”

“Okay now you’re fucking with me. Max is not gay. That man is as straight as they come.”

“Funny he said the same thing about you.”

Matty started laughing. “When will we learn that looks can be deceiving. You thought I was a screaming bottom, I thought you were a total butch top, Max thought you were straight and you thought he was. Fucking hilarious!”

Chad chuckled, “He did say you’d better be prepared to get fucked tomorrow. He may not be able to convert you but he sure as hell is going to add his strain to your toxic ass.”

We all thought Adam had fallen asleep until he spoke up, “you guys mind if I come along?  I’ve always wanted to get some ink.”

“Fuck yeah! Max will love you,” Chad said. 

Just then doc got up and started pulling on his pants. “Okay boys. I think it’s time to call it night. It looks like Chad, Scotty and Adam have a date with a hot tattoo artist tomorrow. 

• Like 35
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 10

I can just imagine what the old security guard in the lobby was thinking as six sweaty guys reeking of cum got off the elevator and proceeded to leave the building at almost 3am. “Late evening doc?”

“Hi Chester, you know me. I’m not satisfied until my patients have a positive outcome.”

“You’re a good man doc. You shouldn’t work so hard. I hope you boys appreciate the good doctor here, giving up his Friday night.”

I looked at the guard trying to keep a straight face. “We absolutely do sir. He’s positively the best.” With that we exited the building as fast as we could before one of us lost it. 

“What do think Chester would say if he knew just how positive the evening had really been?” Chad asked. 

“You boys are terrible. Didn’t you hear him tell you that you should be grateful to me?”

Adam grinned and said, “oh doc believe me I’m VERY grateful!”

“Okay you sluts, home. Now.”

Adam, Chad and I started walking in the same direction towards our subway stop. “Hey I have an idea. You and Chad should crash at my place that way we’re altogether and don’t have to worry about coordinating schedules tomorrow.”

“Sure Adam, and you wouldn’t have any designs on milking a couple more poz loads from Scotty and me, right?”

He tried to look offended that we would even think that about him but he couldn’t hold it and was soon grinning from ear to ear. “Can’t blame a boy for trying. Come on doesn’t a sleepover sound fun?” He was wiggling his eyebrows up and down. 

“Good god I thought Scotty was a sex fend but he has nothing on you.”

I started laughing. “Well what can I say, once you taste poz cum it becomes very addictive. I could go another round.”

“Fuck you two are going to be the death of me.”

Adam was laughing. “So is that a yes?”

“Fuck it let’s do it.”

We made our way to Adam’s apartment. Turned out he lives pretty close to Max’s shop so maybe this wasn’t such a bad idea after all. I mean who needs sleep anyway. We were all naked pretty much the second Adam closed his door. 

I dove into Adam’s ass eating out some of the many loads he had buried deep inside his cunt. While Adam was busy sucking on Chad’s big dick. Honestly as much fucking as we’d done the last several hours it was amazing we had anything left. But yep I was rock hard again. I used some of the cum from his ass to lube my dick then plowed deep inside. I lost track of time and was soon shooting my load. Damn I’d topped more in one day than I had in months. I pulled out and Adam flipped around to clean me off while Chad took my place fucking the little slut. Chad fucked him like a machine making Adam whine like a bitch in heat.

Chad slammed into his ass balls deep and let out a scream as he blasted his load. We all collapsed in a tangle of bodies. Pretty soon I dozed off with Chad’s arm wrapped safely around me. 

Saturday morning, or I should say afternoon, we made our way to the tattoo parlor. 

Max was at the front counter when we walked in.  He saw us and broke out in a big smile. “You have no idea how hard I’m going to fuck your tight ass today. I hear you’ve become quite the slut. He gave me a big hug and grabbed my ass. God I knew I should have tried to seduce you the first time I saw you.” I gave him a passionate kiss. Fuck he could kiss. 

He greeted Chad and we introduced him to Adam who was drooling like a fucking fool. 

Max was about 6’4” not overly muscular but extremely fit and toned. Shoulder length blonde hair, three day stubble, piercings in both ears and he had amazing ink. 

“Damn you’ve got some new work since I’ve seen you last,” I said. 

He was wearing a white tank top which showed off full sleeves on both arms. He took off the tank top and turned around to show me his back which was now covered in devil wings, he also had a design down the outside of both legs which looked like it ran all the way from his ankle to his pits. But the one that made me rock hard was a new one on his chest, a very large bio haz on his right pec.

“Fuck me that’s beautiful!”

“I understand that’s what we’re doing for you today too.”

“That’s exactly what he’s here for,” Chad said. 

“Have you decided where you want it?”

“I’m thinking here on my hip,” I said pointing to the area I was considering. 

“Okay strip and let me take a look.” Now a month ago I’d have been like ‘you want me to do what?’ But now, fuck it.  I didn’t even bat an eye. 

“You, ginger boy,” Max growled in his sexy voice, “you here for moral support or you getting your bio tat too?”

“I’m not poz...yet.”

“Strip boy,” Max said licking his lips. Adam wasn’t quite so sure but slowly started taking his clothes off. “Hey boy, when an alpha male gives you an order you comply immediately! Understand?”

“Yes sir.” He started going a lot faster. Damn I liked this side of Max. 

“Okay Scott let me see.” I was standing in front of him totally naked. “Damn, I do good work,” he smirked as he looked over his past designs. “Yea with your hairy chest it wouldn’t look the best on your pec.  I think you’re right, your hip is a better spot. Turn around. Hey Chad come here for a sec.”

Chad and Max were whispering behind my back. “Fuck yeah that’s prefect,” Chad agreed. 

“Umm guys, what’s perfect?”

“None of your concern. Chad here’s paying for it so you don’t need to worry it.” Oh fuck. 

“Now you ginger boy, front and center. Hands behind your back. Damn I’ve always wanted a ginger of my own. You say you’re still neg?”

“Well I was Sir, but not sure after last night.”

“How many poz loads you take?”

“Honestly I’m not sure sir. I lost count.”

“It was probably around ten or so,” Chad said. 

“That’s a good start. Turn around. Fuck look at that virgin canvas just waiting for its first ink. I’m going to have fun with you. You like being told what to do don’t you ginger?”

I saw him start to shake a little but damn if his small cock didn’t start to get hard.

“Max noticed and said, “yep that’s what I thought. I think we have a good little sub on our hands.”

I think Adam was starting to wonder if maybe he should have stayed in bed instead of coming with us. 

Max’s business partner Tommy was just finishing up with a customer so when he was done he had him join us. “Boys this is Tommy. He’s almost as good as me,” he said grinning.  

“Don’t believe a word he says.  I taught him everything he knows.”

“You wish. Okay as I was saying, Tommy here’s going to take care of Adam while I do Scott.” Tommy, Chad and Max conferred for a few minutes and had evil grins on their faces. Poor Adam. 

“Scott you’re with me, Adam, follow Tommy and Chad. This won’t hurt too much.”

• Like 26
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 11

Max went to work on my hip and pretty soon I could make out the outline of what I was sure was going to be my new favorite tattoo. “What do you think?” He smiled as my face lite up. 

“Fuck I love it!”

“Give me a few minutes and we’ll get this bad boy filled in, then we can start on Chad’s gift to you, if you’re still up for it.”

“Go for it! I can’t wait to see what you fuckers came up with.”

“I think you’ll be pleased. Your buddy Adam on the other hand,” he chuckled. “Let’s just say the world’s going to know exactly what he is. So you two together?”

“Adam and me,” I laughed. “Nope. We just met last night. He was my surprise from my poz breeders and a reminder of my duty to pass on the gift they gave me. They told me he was shy but all I’ve seen is a cum hungry slut. His little cock stayed soft the entire night and just leaked precum like crazy.”

“Yea I get the vibe from him he’s a total sub bottom who needs a good alpha to make him his boy.”

“After his little display with you I’d agree, and I think he has the hots for you.”

“Okay, all done. What do you think?”

I stood up and looked at my new ink in the mirror. “Thanks Max, this is truly amazing. Now every time I see this work of art I’ll see what I’ve become. It beautiful.” I gave him a big hug and kiss. 

“And just what have you become?” He asked looking at me with a smirk on his handsome face. 

“Free!”

I kissed him again and made sure to stick my tongue deep in his mouth. I had one hand on his ass and with the other one I grabbed his dick through his basketball shorts. He was hard. “I think we should take a break.”

I slide down to my knees taking his shorts with me. He was going commando so his huge 9” dick jumped out and smacked in the face. “Damn that thing can poke an eye out.”

“Guess you better get it in your mouth then huh. Damn you’re a good cock sucker but if you don’t ease up I’m going to shoot my load and I have other plans for that.” He pulled me off his cock got me on all fours and jammed his hard dick all the way in till his ball smacked up against my ass. 

“Fuck yeah!” I screamed out. 

“Damn you have an amazing ass. Can’t believe I finally get to breed you.” He continued plowing in and out of me for awhile until he slammed in all the way and I could feel his load explode deep inside me. 

“Fuck that was prefect!” He pulled out and I immediately flipped around to clean him off. “Too bad you’re not more passive or I’d make you my sub,” he chuckled. “Good thing you brought Adam.” He grinned. “Hop up on the table and relax for a few minutes. I’m going to go check in on my new ginger.”

I laid down on my stomach and promptly drifted off to sleep. I guess the last 24 hours we’re catching up to me. 

I’m not sure how long I was out for but I soon felt someone touching my back. “Sorry to wake you. But if i don’t get started we won’t get much done today.” 

“No problem, Max. I was just having this amazing dream I was poz and had a hot load of cum in my pussy.”

“Oh that was no dream you slut.” He slapped my ass and went to work. “Now I’ve made a slight adjustment to Chad’s gift. We were going to give you a tramp stamp, but after looking at your gorgeous back I think it needs to go right between your shoulder blades.”

Gulp, just how big was this ‘masterpiece’ going to be? After a couple of hours I was at my limit and Max could tell. 

“It’s almost done. One more session should do it. I’d say you have to wait until it’s completed to see it but I know you’ll run to a mirror the second you’re out of here.”

“Yep that’s an accurate statement,” I laughed. 

“Okay, lay still let me take some pics. Alright you can get up now.”

He handed me my phone and I immediately looked at the pictures. Wow holy fucking wow. 

Perfectly nestled between my shoulder blades was a large bio haz sign and surrounding it was this amazing design that appeared to be made up of letters. “Those are the initials of your breeders who knocked you up.” 

“Holy fuck Max! That is truly the most beautiful design I’ve ever seen.”

“Well I can’t take all of the credit. It was really Chad’s idea and I just took the concept and ran with it,” he grinned. 

At that moment Chad, Tommy and Adam walked into the room. 

“Honestly guys this is fucking amazing. Thank you so much.” I grabbed Chad and Max in a tight hug. 

“So I guess that means you like it,” Chad said. 

“Love it!” I suddenly noticed Adam standing off to the side. He had a sly grin on his face when he caught me looking at him. “Well damn Adam!”

Both his nipples and ears were now pierced, his small cock was locked up and he had a chain with a padlock around his neck. 

“Turn around boy,” said Max, “show him the best part. 

Adam turned around, and there on his right ass check were the words ‘daddy’s little slut’ and on his lower back was the perfect tramp stamp. It said ‘neg cum dump’. “So what happens when he converts?” I asked. 

Adam’s face lite up and said, “Max is going to put a line through neg and tattoo poz above it.”

I couldn’t help but start chuckling. “I take it from your reaction that you like it,” I asked. 

“I fucking love it! And he wants to add a bunch more ink over time. I can’t thank you guys enough. In less than a week my life has been totally transformed.”

Max gave him a look and he beelined right to him, dropped to his knees and started sucking him off. 

“Well fuck me Max,” I said, “I do believe you’ve got yourself your very own ginger boy.”

He grinned, “and you guys did a great job of opening up his pussy for me. He’ll be able to take my fist soon.”

Chad had his arm around me and gave me a squeeze. “You really like your tat?”

“I love it thank you so much.” I gave him a deep kiss. Damn I really loved kissing him. His hand dropped to my ass and he started fingering my already sloppy hole. 

“Hmm is that my load up there or did Max finally breed you?” 

“That’s Max’s, he gave it to me after he finished the first tat.” I started moaning when he added a third finger. 

“God I love how slutty you are. Isn’t your pussy sore by now?”

“Yes it’s sore but I can’t help it, it’s hungry for more cum.”

“What kind of cum?” Tommy asked. He’d been watching the action from the doorway trying not to get in the way. 

“Well I’m not picky but I do prefer the poz variety.”

“It seems like all the real men here in the shop have had a go at your pussy today.” Referring to Chad and Max, “any chance I can take a turn?”

“Chad and Max both said at the same time, “of course you can.”

“He’s all loosened up for you, Chad said removing his fingers from my hole. “And already lubed too.” He stuck his fingers in my mouth for me to clean off. 

“Fuck Max, if you’d told me all your clients were like this I would have moved to your shop years ago. Get over here slut.”

So apparently being surrounded by naked men was my new normal. I could get used to that. I walked over to Tommy and grabbed his hard dick. 

“So are you giving me a poz or neg load, Tommy?”

“Poz but I’m undetectable, sorry,” he said sheepishly. 

“That’s Okay. At least your not neg. You can always go off meds,” I said winking at him as I turned around and backed onto his hard cock. 

“Fuck your cunt is so sloppy, how many times did Max breed you?”

“Only once but I got a load from Chad in the shower before we came over and god knows how many loads I took last night. I just try to keep them in as long as possible.” 

He was fucking me rough and I was trying to clamp down on his dick but my pussy was really stretched out after all the abuse its taken. 

After a few minutes he pulled out and called to Max, “hey come here I need your assistance, he’s too loose.”

“Of course what do you need?”

The room we were in had a couch in one corner. “Lay down on the couch, Scotty climb on top and ride his dick.”

We both did as instructed then Tommy came up behind me and pushed me to Max’s chest and shoved his dick in beside Max’s cock. 

“Holy fucking shit,” I screamed. 

“Just breathe boy,” Max said and held me tight. “You’ll get used to us in a minute.”

They gave me time to adjust then slowly Tommy started moving in and out. I started moaning. “I think he likes it Tommy.”

“Don’t stop, don’t stop! Fucking breed my faggot ass!”

I have no idea how long they continued the assault on my ass but I was in heaven. Soon I heard Max start to grunt followed closely by Tommy. 

“Yeah fuckers, flood my cunt with your cum.”

They slowly pulled out of my ass and Tommy collapsed on top of me. We all looked over and saw Chad fucking Adam doggy style on the floor. 

It took us awhile to pull ourselves back together, find our clothes and get dressed. We settled up with Max and were ready to head out. Adam was sitting on Max’s lap behind the counter up front. 

“Hey Adam you coming with us?” Chad asked. 

Adam looked at his new Sir and shook his head. “No I’m going to stay here with daddy Max. He promised to keep giving me toxic loads until I’m officially his poz boy.”

I started laughing, “you two are perfect for each other. Max, Tommy, thank you both for a very memorable afternoon!”

”Call me when you’re ready to finish up your back and we’ll schedule you in,” Max said as we were waking out.

Chad and I left and headed for the subway. “Hey I’m supposed to meet up with a friend for dinner. Do you want to join us?” He asked. 

I shook my head, “Thanks but I’m going to head home and crash.”

“You do look like you’re going to drop from exhaustion. You okay getting home by yourself.”

“I’ll be fine. Nothing a hot shower and ten hours of sleep won’t fix. Thanks again for today. It was awesome!”

As I was waiting for my train I checked my phone. Fuck! My best friend had left about ten text messages and two voicemails. I hadn’t seen him in a couple years since he lived on the west coast but we usually talked a couple times a month. Except I’d kind of been avoiding him since he had a way of getting things out of me that he had no business knowing. I read a few of his texts then just called him. 

“Oh thank god I thought you were dead in some ditch!” 

“No Kevin, I’m very much alive just been crazy busy,” getting pozzed, but he didn’t need to know that. 

“So I’m in town for a few days on business but I’m staying with Josh.”  Fuck! Double fuck!! “Dinner, tonight! I won’t take no for an answer.”

“I would love to but I’m just getting over the flu and I’m really wiped out tonight.” Again not really a lie. 

“Scott I’m worried about you.”

“I know and I appreciate it, but I promise you I’m fine. How about we do brunch tomorrow and we can catch up.”

“Fine I guess that works. I really want to talk to you about Josh.”

“What, is there something wrong?”

“No, no he’s fine, I just want to run some things by you is all.”

Okay, good you had me worried. Look Kev, I love ya but I’m about to drop dead from exhaustion so I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“You’d better be there or there will be hell to pay! And I want every detail about what you’ve been up to. It’s been too long.”

Oh this was going to be interesting. 

• Like 23
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1